MTV's The Challenge

This dude Fessy said Josh looks at the game strategically :rofl: Along with him and Jaycee :lol:

Bruh what have yall done again? Strategically?

I need roylee to finally win, since this his last season.

Fessy should be the favorite but he folded in the final last season.

As long as Jay is in the Finals with a shot to prove, I could care less about the others.
If Lolo misses the final I’m cool with that, it I think it’s bad for the show if she leaves early.
She’s such a crybaby that having her in the house seems to make for Epic TV

Like this season so far, especially they brought back the fact you need a skull to make the final. Also like twist where you can pick your partner if you win.

Don’t get why folka didnt wanna partner with Lolo jones, she prolly best female on there

She should have chose Jay.
He would’ve happily rode with her.
Darrell probably would have been the best choice though.

Alright I think I’ll be all in on this since I’m watching from the beginning. Not familiar with the non-Real World/Road Rules people other than Lolo and Lio Rush. Glad Sarah Palin’s slighter younger sister got eliminated right off.

Like this season so far, especially they brought back the fact you need a skull to make the final. Also like twist where you can pick your partner if you win.

Don’t get why folks didnt wanna partner with Lolo jones, she prolly best female on there

Cause they remember her catching a fade from Kellie Wells and Dawn Harper back in 2012 when all the attention was on her
4D461732-4778-48A0-8B3B-BE2CDF7F6614.jpeg

Lol Ashley.
She talks so much **** when she loses.
I bet she’s in a redemption House.
No way they are going to let a bunch of Big Names go home early.
Just noticed that Bananas isn’t on this Season and Jordan is MIA.
NBC probably told Bananas that he could not do the Challenge anymore as long as he’s working for them.

Yea, Kam is complaining too damn much. That's old already.

:lol: at all the scheming, out the window after one elim.

Gabby, more please.

Weird not havin bananas.

The intro was super corny with TJs lair, heli and dumbass walk/faux faces...must've had clues though or something, but the season has shenanigans written all over it.

Wes' face absorbing the shoe. :lol:

Pretty sure Ashley has brown eyes, right? Them blues and long lashes standout though.

CT and Leroy are pretty good friends right? (Based on RoyLee cutting CTs hair for his wedding :lol: )It almost felt like CT didn't want Cam as a partner because chances are he'd have to cross her.

Hearing TJ say it's a women's elimination made me relax a bit...no lie, if either CT or Wes went home this early, that would be dumb. MTV probably kept that flexible though, depending on the nominees, thankfully.

Bananas is good for the show, mostly, but it's a nice reprieve when Devin and Wes are around and they aren't consumed.

Lolo being in it is weird.

Completely forgot this premiered last night.

Caught it this morning.

Wes absolutely got washed by that shoe. :lol:

I like everyone scheming to get strong people out the gate for a change.

They absolutely whiffed though with it being a female elimination. :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if TJ and them switched on the fly once they saw Wes and CT going in.

So glad Ashley's gone, always talmbout being a 2x champ, sounding like a Cowboys fan braggin about those Super Bowl rings in the 90s :smile:frown:smile:.

And she's always in her feelings whenever she gets eliminated.

tenor.gif

Kam my girl, but she needs to let this thing with CT go.

Rooting for my dude Lio to show out.

Back
Top Bottom