MTV's The Challenge

I don't even know why CT thought it was smart to team up with another champion :lol:

Feel bad cuz I don't think Leroy is gonna win in the end and this is his last challenge.

For those who don't know spoilers, what do you think Natalie is gonna do?

I was thinking she'd take Fessy and then Aneesa would take CT, leaving Wes as the odd man out. But Fessy and Aneesa are safe. I still think she might take someone with a smaller target and that person's partner will take CT. Wes past catching up with him.

If that's how it works. Hoping there's not redemption house type sh8t.

Was glad to see Ashley get ousted so fast lol. I also didn't realize the winner of an elimination could pick any new partner they choose, I was thinking it'd be a situation where they do a separate male and female elim and then if your partner loses you'd be forced to join teams with the other winner. This definitely puts an interesting wrinkle in the game.

Also, so CT could just not have a partner for the next daily Challenge? Hoping they don't just do one elimination per episode but at least have both the female and male in same ep.

Also, so CT could just not have a partner for the next daily Challenge? Hoping they don't just do one elimination per episode but at least have both the female and male in same ep.

My guess is that if Natalie chooses Wes to remain her partner, CT goes home. If she's chooses CT, Wes goes home. If she chooses from the balcony, the female partner of whoever she chooses gets to pick between CT and Wes and the odd man out gets the boot. Ultimately I think Wes is gone.

This is assuming there's no redemption angle.

Nah. I don't think that's the case at all.

That's ridiculous.

Last season TJ went on about ppl skating to finals and how red skulls meant you earned it. He brings that component back but now cuz the challenge is done in pairs just cuz the winner of an elimination chooses a new partner the odd person goes home without even getting a shot at fighting to stay?

Don't see why CT can't simply role solo and compete in the next challenge to steal a new partner.

CT got back in shape too gonna be mad if he gets sent home for not having a partner
He's one of the faces of the show, I'd be shocked if he is sent packing just for not being picked. I'm thinking they either have a redemption house this season (really hope not though) or if he's not chosen maybe he automatically goes into the next guys elimination?!? I could be wrong on both fronts and there's some other twist we don't know about yet though.

Fit CT gonna be interesting. I like the tweaked skull twist. You can take a bunch of L’s in challenges, win elimination and snatch up a good partner. It might be a good thing Bananas and Jenny didn’t show up because they woulda partnered up and ran the whole show. I see MTV is trying their hardest to find their next big female, I’m liking the rookie class.

How do you guys know that this is Leroy's last challenge?
You maybe missed Monday's Declassified episode where they covered all the challengers in the house and Leroy basically said he's in shape, new state in his life, he's with Kam, and he's aiming to win this challenge cuz this is his last one.

The edit on Wes eating that shoe :lol:
Fessy with the classic 'teacher don't pick me' face with Aneesa
CT turning his back on Kam :rofl:
Ashley gone first :rofl:
Natalie in them leggings :evil:

The fact that they made it a point to show CT in the previews and not Wes leads me to believe that no guy is going home.

I honestly don't even watch the previews for the next episode intentionally because I always pick up on stuff like that and don't want to risk spoilers :lol:

Last edited:
You maybe missed Monday's Declassified episode where they covered all the challengers in the house and Leroy basically said he's in shape, new state in his life, he's with Kam, and he's aiming to win this challenge cuz this is his last one.

Was wondering why y'all was talking about this.

I'm not buying the retirement angle. As a lifelong wrestling fan I know better. :lol:

Ric Flair has had 17 more "retirements" since his first one and Undertaker just had his 7th "retirement" a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of the Kam/Leroy thing.
He probably didn’t want to be aligned with them as well. The second u with Kam u on a side.
Like Wes said send the rookies in they jumped the gun n showed their cards n both CT n Wes safe now lol.

Was wondering why y'all was talking about this.

I'm not buying the retirement angle. As a lifelong wrestling fan I know better. :lol:

Ric Flair has had 17 more "retirements" since his first one and Undertaker just had his 7 "retirement" a couple of weeks ago.
I would agree but fam is tired of losing.

I'm pretty sure he's been going to challenges longer than anybody else (as a male cuz obviously Aneesa) without ever winning one now.

Once he's done I think next would be Cory.

I'm surprised Cory even came back so soon

Birth of a new child and everyone was clowning him and his girl for her old racist comments :lol:

Back
Top Bottom