MTV's The Challenge

Meechie should be banned from coming back after that simple sliding puzzle got him stuck.

josh and Devin the easy targets that will go into every guys elimination

Facepalm
FACEPALM
MOTHERFUDGING FACEPALM!

OMFG NANY!

See, this is why Nany has never won.
Why didn’t she run away from the girls, she was 2ft from the edge and then once she got out the water she could’ve ran ON GROUND much faster than those girls could I’m the water
She ****** up bad!

🤦🏽‍♂️

Amber B got the pierced pokers?
1297E042-55CC-4554-B30B-25744BA80632.jpeg

amber m is super cute. havent seen her do a single thing competitively yet tho. she’ll probably be gone in a couple weeks
Her goal seems to be just to stick around as long as possible. I don't mind seeing her week after week though...

Josh smh, it's just one elimination win and he's acting like he won the hardest finals on record lol.

Also interested to see how stealing skulls works. Wonder if anyone will have truly lost their chance at getting a skull if they aren't voted or thrown into elimination.

Meechie not even completing the puzzle :smh:
Nam and CT slickly winning their battles before facing each other :rofl:

Big T still not eliminated
619A710C-B824-4DDC-823D-5BBFE3C670D7.gif

Josh is so trash. His first ever win was 10 minutes of MTV waiting for him to throw a weighted ball thru some dry wall. And then he cries afterwards. :rofl: :rofl:

Aneesa def had a lil extra on that neck. :lol:

How did CT walk with it, they checked his feet, and he still had it and got away with it? Seemed kinda setupish.

CT def hating not having Kam now. I can't believe he didn't jump at that.

Nany so dumb :lol:

Meechie needs to stick with the dating shows. Challenge ain't for him.

Josh goofy af. He really couldn't throw those medicine balls through the wall. :smh: :rofl:

I can’t get over the amount of editing in the other episode to make it look like Jay was competitive with Leroy at all :rofl:

I don't understand that last elimination. It damn near looked like they moved the board closer for Josh after he wall-balled the first dozen throws... :lol:

Lolo is annoying. I'm over year here yelling at the TV, "this is the challenge, not the Olympics!"....and then looked at myself sideways...BUT...she shouldn't be making me sound dumb saying this...get it done. Damn. :lol:

How did CT walk with it, they checked his feet, and he still had it and got away with it? Seemed kinda setupish.

I was thinking the same thing. Looked like Leroy came over and checked his feet. They might have some sort of deal.

What are some other must watch seasons from the past? In my mind they're all blending together.

I watched the Island again. Incredibly lame final challenge.

What was the season that Kenny bullied the hell out of Sarah?

Those 3-4 dudes were ruthless towards females. Hands definitely should have been placed.

What are some other must watch seasons from the past? In my mind they're all blending together.

Those 3-4 dudes were ruthless towards females. Hands definitely should have been placed.
Some of my favorite seasons are Invasion, Free Agents, Battle of the Seasons (though I didnt like who won that season), Rivals I and II, Cutthroat and Fresh Meat II (where every elimination was like a mini final).

Looking back I miss having majority of the daily challenges where we knew the winner(s) during the actual challenge and didn't have to wait to hear so and so had only won by a couple seconds during an announcement by TJ. Also, I believe the season Kenny was so terrible to Sarah was the Ruins. The Johnny-Evan-Kenny alliance is likely the strongest one the shows ever had and isn't likely to ever be duplicated again.

Bruh Josh and Devin got a HUGE target on their back now for the skulls :rofl:

Meechie provided funny confessionals but damn he trash :smh:

The best challenge seasons IMO were Inferno 2, Duel 1, Rivals 1 and 2, fresh meat and free agents

I don't understand that last elimination. It damn near looked like they moved the board closer for Josh after he wall-balled the first dozen throws... :lol:

Lolo is annoying. I'm over year here yelling at the TV, "this is the challenge, not the Olympics!"....and then looked at myself sideways...BUT...she shouldn't be making me sound dumb saying this...get it done. Damn. :lol:
she is so annoying. every show ive seen her on she is unbelievably annoying. i guarantee she dies alone

fresh meat
the gauntlet 3
fresh meat 2
rivals

some of the better older seasons imo

dont know if this is a hot take, but imo war of the worlds 2 was possibly the most entertaining season ever

Back
Top Bottom