MTV's The Challenge

Has TJ ever asked the cast what "TJ" stands for? I feel like he had to have at some point, but I can't remember.

I never recalled it. I found myself stumped.

If I was Darrell I would've said **** you TJ, you know nobody but your momma know what those letters stand for.

Decent episode last night but clearly nowhere as good as the previous weeks. I knew Kaycee was going to work Theresa in that elimination.

I also didn't really care for them doing the elimination in two heats and deciding the winner that way. They should have had Darrell and Nam do a final heat.

Cory is now on his fifth partner lol. Looks like we are due for another major twist in the coming weeks after seeing that trailer at the end.

Kam gotta win this season for the amount of talking she's been doing.

Devin going at BB is hilarious to me.

Agree with Darrell that avoiding the elimination when you have chance at this point is dumb. Amber looking extra goofy. "I got my girl Kayce her skull! Now she'll help me get mine." :stoneface:

Free whoppers for life is gross. I'd ask if I could exchange it for free bottled water for life.

Darrell, CT and Fessy all in the final would be dope. Heavyweight battle.

Cory having a heart-to-heart with Theresa about post partum depression and having empathy and then calling her toxic lol.

I also didn't really care for them doing the elimination in two heats and deciding the winner that way. They should have had Darrell and Nam do a final heat.

Was thinking the same thing. Who held on the longest seemed sort of irrelevant if it was a trivia challenge. Should've been based on correct questions or just have a final heat.

Kaycee thinking that WOLVES ARE VEGETARIANS

tenor.gif

Oh man, please let us get one classic CT blowup. And in costume! Which reminds me that the CT-Adam fight happened on a costume night. If you watch the video, people are wearing all sorts of goofy stuff.

Is Kaycee the first Competitor to actually not only volunteer to go in but to do it vs an Equally or very well skilled competitor?
I mean she was like, “I’ll go in vs her, I can beat her.”

I'm on The Inferno. This is just peak drunken debauchery on the show. The elimination is the one where two girls carry bricks across a plank for three hours. There's an open bar for the non-competitors to keep grabbing drinks. They're hammered, and are able to get close to the competitors and scream at them.

Is Kaycee the first Competitor to actually not only volunteer to go in but to do it vs an Equally or very well skilled competitor?
Jordan vs Johnny in free agents.
Jordan pulled all the kill cards.

Need CT & Darrell to take a skull from Devin/Kyle.

also need to get these big brother girls outta here. They getting washed soon as they go into an elimination

i think 1 of the weeks it’s going to be a dual elimination as the twist

These rookies continue to be stupid af. It’s like when “No Name State” plays Bama and punts on 4th and 1. Like bruh, you’re going to lose, minus whale do it go out on your terms.

Amber is lucky she chose not to go in cause Theresa would’ve smoked her :lol: some of these women have zero physicality and if this was similar to previous challenges, they would’ve already been eliminated

I could have sworn TJ said at the start of the challenge that the winners would be awarded $5,000 but then they just got Whoppers for life :lol:

Back
Top Bottom