MTV's The Challenge

I half expected Josh to get thrown out for shoving Devin but kind of glad he didn't. As much as I dislike Josh, Devin is that much more annoying and the guy who knows people aren't likely to try him for fear of getting thrown out.

Happy to see Roy Lee get his skull and his height seemed to give him the upper hand in that elimination. Wished he'd have beat someone like Devin or Josh though as I'm becoming a fan of Jay and would like to have seen him make the final.

Also surprised they never showed footage of CT telling others Theresa wanted to send Darrell in. They really couldn't have shown him telling one other person???

I half expected Josh to get thrown out for shoving Devin but kind of glad he didn't. As much as I dislike Josh, Devin is that much more annoying and the guy who knows people aren't likely to try him for fear of getting thrown out.

Happy to see Roy Lee get his skull and his height seemed to give him the upper hand in that elimination. Wished he'd have beat someone like Devin or Josh though as I'm becoming a fan of Jay and would like to have seen him make the final.

Also surprised they never showed footage of CT telling others Theresa wanted to send Darrell in. They really couldn't have shown him telling one other person???

The Challenge is like the NBA. Shoving is allowed, but punches get you sent home.

I did it!
Managed to avoid the thread until I could watch the episode. About to watch it as soon as this Messiah Finale is over

I just spent the last hour switching my **** back to English and it somehow went to Spanish, finally get it sorted and this program has no sound. WTF man

never liked devin

hes a mediocre competitor who thinks hes better than what he is. and he will always be puzzy to me for not smacking bananas for what he said after his father passed

Been plowing through the available seasons on Amazon Prime. The Rivals and Exes formats really did save the franchise. There were some rough seasons leading up to it.

Been plowing through the available seasons on Amazon Prime. The Rivals and Exes formats really did save the franchise. There were some rough seasons leading up to it.

Are they free again or you buying them? Been wanting to rewatch all the old ones

Are they free again or you buying them? Been wanting to rewatch all the old ones

I signed up for the CBS All Access add-on. It's not every season, but totally worth it for the price and what you get. Starts at Season 11 (Gauntlet II). For some reason, Inferno III isn't included (when CT punched Davis), and episode one of The Duel II is omitted (CT-Adam fight). Not like we need to see it again, but kind of a weird decision. Darrell pounding Brad in Duel II is included, so it really doesn't make sense.

So, in that spirit, here's the raw footage of the CT-Adam fight. It's just what takes place in the bedroom, but it's far worse than what was shown. It was rough, man. CT could have killed Adam. I do remember the reunion episode where people were talking about how it was terrifying, and CT should be banned forever. Bringing him back on Cutthroat for the elimination (and then Rivals) was producers basically telling him "you're good TV, we'll pay you X amount of dollars just for showing up, just don't punch anyone or you're done forever".

Reactions: HIM
Binged the Gauntlet III this weekend. Good season. The one where Big Easy craps out in the final.

They didn't mess around with those episodes. You got 2 challenges and two eliminations in that one hour time slot.

Watching the Island next. If I was on those challenges I honestly would've beat the brakes off of Evan.

Last edited:
Binged the Gauntlet III this weekend. Good season. The one where Big Easy craps out in the final.

They didn't mess around with those episodes. You got 2 challenges and two eliminations in that one hour time slow.

Watching the Island next. If I was on those challenges I honestly would've beat the brakes off of Evan.
G3 to the Island eh, prepare to be let down. The Island had one of the worst formats in Challenge history imo. They tried to do a National Treasure/Goonies/Survivor type season and it just fell flat. Also has to be one of the shortest seasons at only 8 episodes. If you've never seen it I suppose it's worth a watch just to see some of the drama that goes on in the house but also prepare for some terrible behavior from Johnny and Kenny.

G3 to the Island eh, prepare to be let down. The Island had one of the worst formats in Challenge history imo. They tried to do a National Treasure/Goonies/Survivor type season and it just fell flat. Also has to be one of the shortest seasons at only 8 episodes. If you've never seen it I suppose it's worth a watch just to see some of the drama that goes on in the house but also prepare for some terrible behavior from Johnny and Kenny.

I've already seen them all, this is just a rewatch years later.

The Island is a rough go. I think I even quit watching that season when it aired. They really tried the whole Survivor-style season, and it didn't work.

Nam and CT showing of the #HighIQ.

Lolo.
1612403590551.png

Back
Top Bottom