MTV's The Challenge

I didn’t care for Devin as much before this season but he’s mad funny :lol:

MTV needs to put him in another challenge with Josh and Nam

I didn’t care for Devin as much before this season but he’s mad funny :lol:

MTV needs to put him in another challenge with Josh and Nam

I feel like Devin spent his time away studying game film of old challenges. Sometimes the shtick gets a little over the top, but the "Big Brother Sucks" lounge was comedy.

:lol: @ Nam's I crushed my back. Like I get there's pain and you got muscle spasms probably, maybe pulled something but he talking like his spine gone.

:lol: @ Josh

Lolo with this is the hardest thing I've ever done after Jam and Kaycee did it easily.

I am CRYING over this daily. Nany telling Josh to go stand elsewhere, and him saying "no" :lol::lol::lol:

Was hoping Josh got voted in just see the temper tantrum he would throw.

Kyle calling Darrell a *****. He don't want that smoke.

Peep Game Peep Game 's girl Big T showed out this episode.

Was the lolo storyline legit? She basically quit because she couldnt stand being with Nam because she was so in love and he wasn’t ? Tf?

After seeing them in the deliberation room with 20 minutes left I knew they would hold off the elimination until next week :smh:

What do you all think happens?

Was the lolo storyline legit? She basically quit because she couldnt stand being with Nam because she was so in love and he wasn’t ? Tf?
No wait what? Love? What story you picking up on? :nerd:

Nam and Lolo hate each other :lol: She quit cuz she wasn't going to get a chance at a gold skull and she also didn't like her partner cuz they would lose so much.

Rumor is though, production removed Lolo for other reasons.

Nam and Lolo hate each other :lol: She quit cuz she wasn't going to get a chance at a gold skull and she also didn't like her partner cuz they would lose so much.

What’s that rumor?:nerd:

I could see that, never seen the whole house show up for someone's "I quit speech". Seemed very staged and weird.

Welp went over to the Vevmo site looking up this Lolo thing and accidently saw who won this season. :smh: :lol:

Good thing I don't get too worked up about spoilers.

Based on the results a lot more ******* left this season.

A woman: "I want to compete for the Olympics"

Same woman: "The Challenge is too hard, I quit"

The start of every episode is Josh "I know everyone's gunning for my gold skull"

Everyone: Not Josh

*Josh cries*

I hate this mother****er. :stoneface:

Get him off this ****ing show.

:lol: Aneesa touching the rope and sliding straight down.

Can anyone let us know what Lolo did or does
It spoil the season?

Lolo not winning no medal, she weak mentally for being an Olympic athlete.

josh is straight b made, regardless what happen, hope CT get his skull, takes Cam Or Kacee
As partner but i don’t want Lee stuck with big T.

my guess is it will be guys and girls elimination? Since Nam, Corey both need partners.

Also Kyle don’t want that smoke with Darrell, someone send him footage of Brad getting KO’d

josh is such a clown that i actually enjoy watching him more than most people on this show. its pure comedy

lolo is so corny glad she left

josh is such a clown that i actually enjoy watching him more than most people on this show. its pure comedy

lolo is so corny glad she left

Oh, believe me, I want Josh to stick around as long as possible, and come back for every season. He's so lame that he makes for great TV. I cannot stop laughing whenever he gets screen time.

Back
Top Bottom