MTV's The Challenge

Welp went over to the Vevmo site looking up this Lolo thing and accidently saw who won this season. :smh: :lol:

Good thing I don't get too worked up about spoilers.

Based on the results a lot more ****ery left this season.

I spoiled it for myself a couple weeks ago as well

I'm still gonna watch to see how it plays out

I accidentally clicked a spoiler on Reddit but I tried to drink enough to forget. I honestly only saw the male winner, and noped out of it. I don't even know who all made the final...sorry, TJ's final.

“I AM YOUR SISTER!”
giphy.gif

I don’t know how y’all don’t love Josh. He’s so dumb and so goofy. Makes me laugh every time. He literally missed the rope that was right in front of him and then tried to grab Nanny’s and ****** her over. Just before the challenge said they were so good and they would win easily.

Cried that he has friends.

Said he’s not scared to face CT and wants to.

Lolo is crazy and a sore loser.

I bought the CBS access app cause it’s turning into Paramount Plus. They had a promotion until 3/4, $30 for the year with ads, $50 for the year without ads. Got all types of old MTV shows like my show NEXT but it doesn’t have the new Challenge episodes.

I'm also thinking they bring someone back like Theresa, didn't TJ say something like "security breach" when Ashley came back?? I hate cliff hangers, really hoping next elim is both sexes.

I'm also tempted to jump on that Paramount Plus promo, $50 for a year with no ads seems like a great deal. They will also have the upcoming OG's season, some type of Real World 1 reunion and Road Rules is also being brought back sometime later this year it appears.

Kind of lame they are going with "All Stars" as the name, "We Want OG's" was fitting and something to distinguish itself from the Champs/Pros vs Stars spinoffs.

That's true I didn't even think of that. Bringing Theresa back would be hilarious. That would piss off a lot of females.

I need a good explanation as to why random episodes of seasons aren't on CBS All Access/Paramount+. Fresh Meat is unwatchable because at a certain point every other episode is missing. My only guess is music licenses, but if it were only that, a lot more episodes wouldn't be available.

Oh damn, the OG Challenge is Paramount only? That’s dope. I only bought it cause it was $50 for the year and I cancelled my YouTube TV. They need to get it updated and get the current season on there. I’m assuming they can’t right now because of some contract issue.

I can see them bringing back the dark hair freckled girl. Can’t remember her name.

Man something about Ashley really gets me. She so trashy, her face is mediocre at best, and she has cankles. But her ig really make me want to **** her, seems like she’d be a good time :lol:

Rewatched this week's episode and somehow missed Josh asking the producer on the boat if they get to go again lol

Man, I'm so F'ing far behind that I might give up.
So the last episode I came in here before watching and found out it's a cliffhanger/no elim so I said, Let me wait until next week.
Well the episode the week before, I fell asleep on so I missed every part after the Challenge.
Well, the episode before that my DVR cut off with 5 minutes left so I didn't see who got eliminated on that one.

I’m gonna miss Josh, funniest guy on the show.

Devin was funny too. Just there to talk **** and get under people’s skin.

I hate how CT did Big T. Did way too much, should have been cool and calm and picked Kam. No reason to embarrass Big T.

Darrell should have grabbed Kasey

Big T can also stop playing victim. She knows she’s the worst player left and always told CT she was bad. She gotta stop talking about being used. Nah, you didn’t carry him this whole time. He motivated and pushed you and you did enough. No using.

Can’t believe they’re doing a 30 year anniversary for Real World tomorrow. I’ll be watching. Wish we could have seen them do this before Covid.

Back
Top Bottom