MTV's The Challenge

April 1st! Looks like they've brought back some old dailies, like melting the ice blocks with their bodies.

:lol:

Mark just wanted to get a chance to win again but not compete against any of the current young guys in their prime.

:lol: @ it seems like somebody quits with how TJ is talking to them.

I gotta hope they'll do more of these. Hard to do a OG season without CT, Wes, and Johnny. This would be a good time to lift the ban on Kenny though.

:lol: Some of the girls looking like straight up moms.

I mean, they pretty much all are lol. I'm just looking forward to them running back old dailies, which is clear from the preview. Guarantee there's no eating challenge though. Ain't nobody signed up for that.

Also, Beth is 51 years old. That's wild.

April 1st! Looks like they've brought back some old dailies, like melting the ice blocks with their bodies.

9817A96E-A73C-487F-9562-5D8DFF7E1575.png

I mean, they pretty much all are lol. I'm just looking forward to them running back old dailies, which is clear from the preview. Guarantee there's no eating challenge though. Ain't nobody signed up for that.

Also, Beth is 51 years old. That's wild.

some of the competitors now have parents that were kids when Beth’s RW season was on 😂. Actually looks slightly better now than she did then. She’s the OG “Karen” of the show.

April 1st for the premier seems early considering Double Agents probably doesn't finish airing until late that month. I'm not complaining about more Challenge though. Looking forward to this O.G. season but kind of annoyed they're calling it All Stars when I wouldn't consider about half the cast that, I'm thinking they figured that name was more marketable compared to "We Want OG's" or whatever Mark had initially proposed. Let's just hope this season delivers and they keep doing more.

Also saw the TV-MA rating in the trailer so does this mean the language is uncensored?? Really hoping that's the case and we don't have to deal with bleeping left and right.

I don't have Paramound + but will find a way to watch this...

Been rewatching the Vegas (2002) RW season on Paramount. Might be one of the best seasons, if not the best. Crazy how they only used to be a half hour with like like 12 minutes of breaks.

amazon doing 1 free month of paramount+ aside from Real world is it worth it?

I plan on using it until I rewatch all the old seasons of stuff I haven't seen in a long time. Worth it for $12.99/mo during a pandemic when I can't do s**t else.

:lol: @ Kyle talking tough about potentially going up against Cory. If its physical he'd probably quit.

:lol: Damn Cory :rofl: @ Fessy kicking Nany in the face.

They talking about partners but it sound like a whole lotta dirty macking with Darrell and Leroy :lol:

This dude Kyle is really evil and a true snake! He was just talking to CT about Leroy doing him dirty and then he suggests to throw CT in against Darrell :lol: Son don't care at all

Last edited:
Salty Darrell had to go home. Always a favorite, wish the elimination was more physical/mental

I expect Corey to blow this and say he hopes he made his daughters proud in every cut scene

Based on Fessy ig, seems like he might of won,that boi is ballin out, cars, all kinds of trips, or thAt stimmy hit

Challenge AllSTARS looks like it might be the best Series of all the Challenges....who is this? I don’t recognize her, she’s the only one I don’t off top
98DDA5FF-2EEB-49A6-8B15-5800294DE1FA.png

Back
Top Bottom