MTV's The Challenge

Also saw the TV-MA rating in the trailer so does this mean the language is uncensored?? Really hoping that's the case and we don't have to deal with bleeping left and right.

I don't have Paramound + but will find a way to watch this...
Cursing is for sure happening. I bet we see some titsandass too.

Been rewatching the Vegas (2002) RW season on Paramount. Might be one of the best seasons, if not the best. Crazy how they only used to be a half hour with like like 12 minutes of breaks.
og vegas was definitely the goat real world season.
its funny tho now going back and watching it, a lot of the stuff that we considered wild and crazy back then is normal in todays times lol

Aneesa and Kyle won the daily :lol:

Kyle was really about to make a dumb move throwing in CT or LeRoy if Aneesa didn't talk him out of it.

Cory finally won something this season. :lol:

Challenge AllSTARS looks like it might be the best Series of all the Challenges....who is this? I don’t recognize her, she’s the only one I don’t off top
98DDA5FF-2EEB-49A6-8B15-5800294DE1FA.png

Kendall. She was really cute. I just remember The Miz going after her hard one season. I think it was an Inferno season.

Aneesa and Kyle won the daily :lol:

Kyle was really about to make a dumb move throwing in CT or LeRoy if Aneesa didn't talk him out of it.

Cory finally won something this season. :lol:

Throwing in one of the better players would have actually been the smarter move for Kyle. He's going in to the next elimination regardless unless he wins the daily. Should have thrown in Fessy the second they saw it wasn't Hall Brawl.

I thought the elimination was a bit weak last night. The ropes didn't seem to matter too much as Cory was clearly way ahead the first time so I'll give him that but on the 2nd go round it appeared closer but the ropes still appeared loose as Darrell was closing in. It was purely built on speed it seemed. I thought it'd be another elimination where they would be like 5-10ft away and have to really dig in the sand to make headway.

There has to be some kind of twist coming with TJ saying no one is in the final yet, maybe only 8 total will make the final so a double elimination/purge type situation.

Throwing in one of the better players would have actually been the smarter move for Kyle. He's going in to the next elimination regardless unless he wins the daily. Should have thrown in Fessy the second they saw it wasn't Hall Brawl.
He should have thrown Fessy or CT in there. If there is another men’s elimination, Kyle is gonna get voted in. At this point with such a small group, people are gonna get screwed. Everybody isn’t gonna be able to “protect” their friend.

He should have thrown Fessy or CT in there. If there is another men’s elimination, Kyle is gonna get voted in. At this point with such a small group, people are gonna get screwed. Everybody isn’t gonna be able to “protect” their friend.

I don't see Big Brother (Kaycee, Fessy, Amber B) turning on each other and LeRoy will do whatever he can to keep himself and Kam safe. They will still have the numbers in the house.

That leaves CT and Big T who will probably be the house vote. Aneesa beats Big T and then she takes Fessy back. :rofl:

Unless TJ throws out another surprise double elimination.

That elimination was rigged!!!

How many of the eliminations in challenge history they made based purely on speed/acceleration???

Production probably switched up the Wes/Devin version because they didn’t want Darrell to make it to the final. They know he’ll wash every male that’s left sooooo bad

Darrell still top 3 IDC :lol:

I thought the elimination was a bit weak last night. The ropes didn't seem to matter too much as Cory was clearly way ahead the first time so I'll give him that but on the 2nd go round it appeared closer but the ropes still appeared loose as Darrell was closing in. It was purely built on speed it seemed. I thought it'd be another elimination where they would be like 5-10ft away and have to really dig in the sand to make headway.
Before it started TJ said how he lengthened the ropes and added the tension with more poles.

They must've not tested it out enough or assumed their speeds would be equal enough that it would come down to a war of attrition like all of the other versions of this. Interesting they did make it best of 3 so they had some idea it wouldn't be like the others.

How many of the eliminations in challenge history they made based purely on speed/acceleration???

Production probably switched up the Wes/Devin version because they didn’t want Darrell to make it to the final. They know he’ll wash every male that’s left sooooo bad

Darrell still top 3 IDC :lol:
Hall brawl even with the physical contact is still about speed cuz its really about where the two opponents meet in the hall. If one person is faster they're always closer to their bell.

Hall brawl even with the physical contact is still about speed cuz its really about where the two opponents meet in the hall. If one person is faster they're always closer to their bell.

Yea but it felt like last night was based purely on speed alone. If that was CT he would've lost to anyone else casted this season except maybe that goof Josh :lol:

I wouldn't say it was rigged I just think it was poorly designed. It was essentially a foot race with a little slalom thrown in. Pretty whack. I thought the resistance bands were going to actually serve a purpose.

I wouldn't say it was rigged I just think it was poorly designed. It was essentially a foot race with a little slalom thrown in. Pretty whack. I thought the resistance bands were going to actually serve a purpose.

I'm just upset Cory about to waste another Finals spot and get stuck on a puzzle for days :lol:

Leroy better show out too

Yeah Kyle blew it, this close to the end, gotta throw in a strong player like fessy or CT. Make your life easier going forward

Def see it being double elimination next week

Derrick strongly hinted Season 2 is probably coming. Some rumors (some more substantiated than others):

Mark Long was going to be the original host, but they got TJ (probably made him a huge offer). Wes, CT and Bananas are interested, and Bananas said he'd rather do this type of season than regular ones (easier to win, probably). Coral and Landon had work commitments or would have been on this season. Evelyn wants to come back for a season. Eric Nies would be on a season 2. Veronica and Rachel declined.

Before it started TJ said how he lengthened the ropes and added the tension with more poles.

They must've not tested it out enough or assumed their speeds would be equal enough that it would come down to a war of attrition like all of the other versions of this. Interesting they did make it best of 3 so they had some idea it wouldn't be like the others.

I'm really confused by the challenge testing procedures now. We know they test every daily and elimination with production assistants. Years ago, TJ even called out everyone saying that the PAs were able to finish a daily, and they showed the clip of them doing it, as all the competitors failed. They do test these things to make sure they can be done.

This elimination made no sense. At least have them have to pull against each other. This was just a dumb sprint in sand, and Darrell is slow. Producers wanted to give Cory a W finally, so let him have it. He ain't winning anything beyond that.

I was hoping this would be a women’s elimination and Big T would finally be sent home. And now she’s back with CT who will pretty much drag her to victory
1D31A2DC-C5B6-41AC-9E96-196636C4FBD0.gif

CT can't win a gold skull for her. She can not beat any woman left to take theirt skull.

End of the line for Big T.

Back
Top Bottom