MTV's The Challenge

Somethin ain't right.

Various finishing times, "at random" yet all three teams were 3 guys, 3 girls......

Why wouldn't 6 guys just load up and go OD? MTV was tellin them (or at least some of them) where to go.

Kyle and Cory huggin 8 seconds after hating each other...... :lol:
No way Kyle "picked" that team. I refuse to believe that.

Glad the winner of eliminations can choose what cell they want to infiltrate. Even the daily winner (Agency) is not safe.

If that twist wasn't thrown in the Emerald Cell would dominate the rest of the game.

The game now is like Cutthroat with some twists essentially. I'm all for it but the fact it will only be guy or girl elimination weeks for a while means this season will stretch out awhile until the final.

I also have my doubts about Kyle picking a team with Corey on it lol. Also I'm sure production clearly laid out it had to be 3 girls/3 guys a team and there had to have been plenty parts edited out when the teams were being formed because it seemed like a messy process.

Somethin ain't right.

Various finishing times, "at random" yet all three teams were 3 guys, 3 girls......

Why wouldn't 6 guys just load up and go OD? MTV was tellin them (or at least some of them) where to go.

Kyle and Cory huggin 8 seconds after hating each other...... :lol:
No way Kyle "picked" that team. I refuse to believe that.

TJ said the teams had to be 3 guys and 3 girls. Also, while people were picking teams, you can hear someone off camera mention that one team already has three guys.

The game now is like Cutthroat with some twists essentially. I'm all for it but the fact it will only be guy or girl elimination weeks for a while means this season will stretch out awhile until the final.

I also have my doubts about Kyle picking a team with Corey on it lol. Also I'm sure production clearly laid out it had to be 3 girls/3 guys a team and there had to have been plenty parts edited out when the teams were being formed because it seemed like a messy process.

The season is 18 episodes, and we got the mid-season trailer after this one, so there's a ways to go.

Hopefully there’s actual drama on this season of All Stars. The first season was so damn bland.
A bunch of old ppl who haven't seen each other since the early challenges 15 years ago.

I think one person held on to a grudge. All the drama ppl got eliminated quick. They all older so the two ppl handled their sex **** on the dl.

Wouldn't expect much different this second time.

I enjoyed All Stars s1 for what it was. Still funny they got peeps who hadn't done any reality TV for 15+ years. Little disappointed Svetlana won't be on this season as it was reported early that she would be but things fell through.

I enjoyed All Stars s1 for what it was. Still funny they got peeps who hadn't done any reality TV for 15+ years. Little disappointed Svetlana won't be on this season as it was reported early that she would be but things fell through.

Death, taxes and Svetlana bailing last minute. Although, last time she literally bailed at the airport. She's a headcase.

I been waiting for the Challenge to do 3 teams again like Cutthroat

I respect Priscilla but damn you had some easy options too

Emerald has the strategy, Sapphire got muscles and Ruby is just a damn mess :lol:

Good thing Beth was filming the RW LA reunion or I doubt Tina would be on this.

I spoke too soon. Both Tina and Beth on Season 3. This might be the best male cast of all time, as well. Laterrian is the only guy who's never won.

Host: TJ

Format:
Departure Day: Oct 17

Women

Beth Stolarczyk
Cynthia Roberts
Jemmye Carroll
Jonna Mannion
Kailah Casillas
Kellyanne Judd
Kendal Darnell
Melinda Stolp
Nia Moore
Roni Martin
Tina Barta
Veronica Portillo
Alternate - Sophia Pasquis
Alternate - Unknown

Men

Brad Fiorenza
Darrell Taylor
Derrick Kosinski
John Devenanzio
Jordan Wiseley
Laterrian Wallace
Mark Long
MJ Garrett
Nehemiah Clark
Syrus Yarbrough
Wes Bergmann
Yes Duffy

Alternate - Ace Amerson
Alternate - Tyler Duckworth

I spoke too soon. Both Tina and Beth on Season 3. This might be the best male cast of all time, as well. Laterrian is the only guy who's never won.

Host: TJ

Format:
Departure Day: Oct 17

Women

Beth Stolarczyk
Cynthia Roberts
Jemmye Carroll
Jonna Mannion
Kailah Casillas
Kellyanne Judd
Kendal Darnell
Melinda Stolp
Nia Moore
Roni Martin
Tina Barta
Veronica Portillo
Alternate - Sophia Pasquis
Alternate - Unknown

Men

Brad Fiorenza
Darrell Taylor
Derrick Kosinski
John Devenanzio
Jordan Wiseley
Laterrian Wallace
Mark Long
MJ Garrett
Nehemiah Clark
Syrus Yarbrough
Wes Bergmann
Yes Duffy

Alternate - Ace Amerson
Alternate - Tyler Duckworth
Wow surprised to see Kailah and Nia on that list. Men's team is stacked though with Brad, Darrell, Bananas, Jordan, Mark and Wes. I'm really hoping they don't allow non RR/RW and FM alum moving forward, that would kind of take away from the original vision Mark had. I mean Kailah gonna be competing with peeps in the 40s and 50 like Mark lol.

Was talking to some friends today. Fly CT to Panama for an elimination. Just have the contestants walk into the arena, have two barrels and an empty harness in the middle. DO IT.

I’ve gone back and watched Inferno 3 through Vendettas (just started)…classics on top of classics throughout. Bloodlines was probably the weakest one. Seasons was kinda ehh as well. Other than that, what a run this show had.

Wow surprised to see Kailah and Nia on that list. Men's team is stacked though with Brad, Darrell, Bananas, Jordan, Mark and Wes. I'm really hoping they don't allow non RR/RW and FM alum moving forward, that would kind of take away from the original vision Mark had. I mean Kailah gonna be competing with peeps in the 40s and 50 like Mark lol.

They are doing a non-RW/RR/FM legends version with contestants from other Viacom shows (BB, Survivor, etc.). There won't be any contestants on All Stars who aren't from the original franchises.

I’ve gone back and watched Inferno 3 through Vendettas (just started)…classics on top of classics throughout. Bloodlines was probably the weakest one. Seasons was kinda ehh as well. Other than that, what a run this show had.

I tell people to start with The Gauntlet. I think that's where the show turned the corner into what it became. Also, the theme song is so 2003 that it hurts.

I tell people to start with The Gauntlet. I think that's where the show turned the corner into what it became. Also, the theme song is so 2003 that it hurts.

I’ll probably roll back through that era as well. I wanted to hit the prime years first.

Ed with a dummy rookie move

Team Emerald is not even that good, first physical challenge and it’s a wrap

Ed was a beast and still lost. :lol:

He was pickin dude off the ground and droppin him with no effect.

Back
Top Bottom