MTV's The Challenge

Disappointing final. Did they get a full nights sleep? :lol: Was hoping Kyle and tori could pull it off.

That's what they all get for being scared of CT and not trying to get him out when they had the chance.

Dude can keep coming back and win every season because people are too scared of him. :lol:
It's crazy how ppl have short memories.

The past 10 challenges where CT took part, other vets were smart enough to get him in an elimination and he left the game early a few times. Most memorable was when rookie Jay beat him.

But I guess everybody else is dumb and only guys like Wes and Johnny can orchestrate that stuff.

CT is my challenge goat, not Bananas! Crazy in older age he got better but this was def the easiest challenge in long time: No eating (Prolly cause of covid and vary of other animal diseases)

Also they got to sleep, usually gotta hold something and stay up all night

That final seemed extremely easy.

Hopefully Kaycee puts enough dough in Nany's pocket to make her never come back. Sick of seeing people with no strengths and zero chance of winning competing in the final.

If Devin actually got in shape I could see him winning down the line. He's intelligent and a good strategist. Kyle is another guy that I think could eventually pull out a W.

Nelson has rocks for brains. Him and the shapes on that puzzle were killing me. Too bad we couldn't see him try to memorize the code at the end.

Next season that CT is on there need to be more imposing male cast members and the rest of the guys need to use them as weapons. Kelz and Fessy should have been those guys this season, but they wasted Kelz and Fessy got thrown out on that BS with Josh. If CT gets to the end he's going to win, point blank.

Def a soft final, but I did enjoy the solo/team/duo switch ups.

Man.....Kaycee v Nany was tough. I KNEW they needed to hedge and be on opposite teams just in case (better odds)

Dev is weak as **** physically, dude couldn't jog, but spittin off that 20 digit code was :wow:

Super chill of them to throw 50K at everyone. That's one of those things that earns CT trust season after season.

Wonder if Bananas comes back to try and hold off CT from catchin him.

If Devin was 5-7 min faster (probably more given the edits) he wins this easy.

It was hilarious to me he asked Emi in intervals what was her half of the code meanwhile he knew the whole damn thing.

The only thing that twist did was give 3rd place a good pay day.

If it was up to the producers/show, 2nd place would've got 150k to split and 3rd place would've got 50k to split.

Imma need the toxic ppl to return for the next challenge.

That final seemed extremely easy.

Hopefully Kaycee puts enough dough in Nany's pocket to make her never come back. Sick of seeing people with no strengths and zero chance of winning competing in the final.

If Devin actually got in shape I could see him winning down the line. He's intelligent and a good strategist. Kyle is another guy that I think could eventually pull out a W.

Nelson has rocks for brains. Him and the shapes on that puzzle were killing me. Too bad we couldn't see him try to memorize the code at the end.

Next season that CT is on there need to be more imposing male cast members and the rest of the guys need to use them as weapons. Kelz and Fessy should have been those guys this season, but they wasted Kelz and Fessy got thrown out on that BS with Josh. If CT gets to the end he's going to win, point blank.
Long squares :rofl:

CT definitely the GOAT. I like how they just handed over $200K like it was nothing :lol:

"We're gonna keep 8 and give them 100 each. Is that okay with you guys?"

I want an OG style road rules show again. Do a road rules all stars season or something
There were rumors earlier this year that a new Road Rules season was in the works but it didn't happen (yep prob due to Covid and other factors). Hopefully they can do it sometime in 22', maybe just keep it in a state like FL, TX, GA or AZ where there are very few restrictions lol.

There were rumors earlier this year that a new Road Rules season was in the works but it didn't happen (yep prob due to Covid and other factors). Hopefully they can do it sometime in 22', maybe just keep it in a state like FL, TX, GA or AZ where there are very few restrictions lol.
I was about to say driving around the country doing various outdoor activities probably never gonna go down any time soon unless they want covid testing footage.

CT solidified himself as the GOAT. If he heads over to the all stars side he might just dominate and add to his collection but the OGs aren’t afraid to toss him in elimination. Johnny been MIA he busy doing all these other Hollywood gigs.

I wasn't a huge fan of the final format but it was far from the worst (see Ashley and Hunter's win in Final Reckoning for one of the worst in recent memory). The steal a partner twist really benefitted Kacey though, I mean what girl isn't going to choose CT in that situation.

It's so stupid how every year they go so hard on this rookie isht they let CT, Tori, ect ect slide right thru to the end.
Its cuz Vets run the first half of the challenge and they weed out rookies. Some of the vets who have never won are so scared of going in to elimination even against rookies they've created the vet pact where no vets vote each other in until they have to. The ones that do get targeted immediately.

Back in the day, Wes was befriending rookies to get vets out of his way if he didn't like them or felt they were too strong. You can see this as recently War of the Worlds where he made it to the final again but couldn't get Turbo out of his way. Plus he's washed.

Also there's this continuing narrative of "who I don't want to run a final with". Due to not knowing how a final will end up since daily challenges go from pairs to team groups to individual a lot of the stronger players are afraid of ending paired with some weak player so again the focus is on getting rid of weak players instead of your competition.
CT solidified himself as the GOAT. If he heads over to the all stars side he might just dominate and add to his collection but the OGs aren’t afraid to toss him in elimination. Johnny been MIA he busy doing all these other Hollywood gigs.
Yeah dominating won't happen looking at the list of dudes that will be a part of next season of all stars. CT actually got it easy now in the main challenge going against bums who can't get right like Fessy and Josh.

Last edited:
So after 84 weeks and 76 episodes, CT won?
Man I feel like a chump.
I haven’t quit on a Challenge, ever.
There’s been a few that I missed altogether that o caught up on a Few months back, but I never quit midway through a Live Season, but this year I couldn’t go on.

Bananas still got more wins than CT tho we got a Brady/Montana thing going on. This basically means they both have to stay with the flagship instead of all stars. Bananas can't afford to let CT catch up, and CT can't go to the All stars if Bananas hops back in

Black guys in the finals gotta learn how to swim. Nelson now, Leroy in the past. Looking bad.

Nelson is an idiot :rofl: Let's make a triangle. Why can't we make a long square? That's a ******* rectangle! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom