MTV's The Challenge

I started watching Inferno III. The one where CT punched Davis. Those teams lmao. They didn't even try to make them even.

Still cracks me up when Bananas is referred to as "John" in the earlier seasons.

I started watching Inferno III. The one where CT punched Davis. Those teams lmao. They didn't even try to make them even.

Still cracks me up when Bananas is referred to as "John" in the earlier seasons.
They had zero respect for him lol. They treated him like a sucker. Abram refused to call him Johnny or bananas when he came back on bloodlines and called him John the entire time.

TJ has 0 input on anything in the show right? I always laugh when they act like he designs these challenges.

Giving Tori 500k is dangerous. She’s gonna come back with a whole other new face/body

TJ has no say in casting. That much I know. As for the daily challenges, I'm not sure he has much input, either.

Reactions: HIM
I’ve been skimming through some of the older seasons. Forgot how much of a menace CT was :lol:

CT actually was pretty chill his first two seasons. He mostly just got annoyed with people who weren't performing. His first big blow up was on The Duel when he got DQ'd. Apparently, on Inferno 3, he had been drinking the entire way to South Africa, and was just completely blacked out and possibly high on cocaine. He wrestles Kenny, punches Davis and gets sent home. Still, he came back on Gauntlet 3 and made the final easily. Also, both Adam and CT made that final, but Adam had tried to get CT to throw a punch earlier in the season, but CT didn't fall for it. After losing yet another final, and in controversial fashion, I think frustration boiled over in Duel 2. His brother's murder right before filming, and Adam and Diem being on the season certainly didn't help.

CT actually was pretty chill his first two seasons. He mostly just got annoyed with people who weren't performing. His first big blow up was on The Duel when he got DQ'd. Apparently, on Inferno 3, he had been drinking the entire way to South Africa, and was just completely blacked out and possibly high on cocaine. He wrestles Kenny, punches Davis and gets sent home. Still, he came back on Gauntlet 3 and made the final easily. Also, both Adam and CT made that final, but Adam had tried to get CT to throw a punch earlier in the season, but CT didn't fall for it. After losing yet another final, and in controversial fashion, I think frustration boiled over in Duel 2. His brother's murder right before filming, and Adam and Diem being on the season certainly didn't help.
Like Bananas has said, if CT learned to control his temper early on he would easily have had more wins under his belt.

Anyone know how to find old seasons of the Real World not on Paramount? Can't find Sydney, Boston, Back to New York anywhere.

Anyone know how to find old seasons of the Real World not on Paramount? Can't find Sydney, Boston, Back to New York anywhere.

Dailymotion tends to have some. Just Google the season. There's a YouTuber who keeps uploading seasons but the account only lasts a few months before it gets taken down.

Nurys in that low cut top... lawd.

But yea the reunions been trash for a minute and I'm quickly reminded why I don't watch after a few minutes in. Its cool to see what the gals are wearing but all the shouting and rehashing of the season is real dumb.

Is it me or were you able to see Nurys' nips, or were those pasties? My wife pointed it out and I couldn't help but look every time lol

Just started the challenge uk right now, tried challenge Argentina last night but cant find any links with English subtitles on Reddit yet

One week til the World Championship season y'all. Glad to see Theo back. Also interesting you have some real OGs here like Wes, Johnny, Darrell and people we never thought would do a Challenge again prior to All Stars like Kellyanne, Yes and Jonna.

One week til the World Championship season y'all. Glad to see Theo back. Also interesting you have some real OGs here like Wes, Johnny, Darrell and people we never thought would do a Challenge again prior to All Stars like Kellyanne, Yes and Jonna.

I’ll give this a try cause I mess with Wes, Jordan, kellyanne and darrell but man these spin off besides all stars have been weak. The USA finale was atrocious. The last good spin offs we got was champs vs pros/stars

CT vs TO. Called that man a broke boi. miz and riff raffs face killed me

lil Romeo and his body guard pressing Zach for a elbow during a challenge. can’t find that video tho but he called his guard over and all that and demanded to see the tape cause if it was intentional he was gonna “handle it” :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: @ some of these Challenge "legends"

My man Theo got his eye back and is now a legend? :lol: :nerd: How sway? And now he on this Tony/Cory **** cuz he got a kid?

Jonna wins those mickey mouse All Star challenges and is now a legend?

Got Tori there but no Cara Maria or Laurel?

****ing Nelson? REALLY? Was Derrick not available?

Must be hard to get a roster of actual legends or multiple

And yeah I get it, ppl couldn't make it, some declined but damn cmon.

:rofl: @ Wes learning spanish to better politic and scheme.

first 2 episodes of world champs are ok.

Wes is probably the most entertaining challenger ever man is full of himself lol and voted his ex in. Cold hearted

All for kellyanne bringing the drama and going to war with the ladies but as a competitor team format was never her thing. She’s better solo and makes bad judgment mistakes

Kaycee is still boring as **** and adds nothing entertainment wise. Would not be mad if she’s never casted in anything challenge related again.

Jujuy :evil:

Last edited:

My man Theo got his eye back and is now a legend? :lol: :nerd: How sway? And now he on this Tony/Cory **** cuz he got a kid?

I wouldn’t call all stars Mickey Mouse. All 3 season have been better than the main roster has been since wotw2. They also have a quota for casting. Has to be a certain mix with all demo represented which is why Nelson probably made the cut over brad and nia over Jenny. A Mickey Mouse ring is Zach on battle of the seasons 2 then acting like he’s ct afterwards

Last edited:
I wonder what "legends" couldn't they get and they ended up with Nia, Jodi, Kaycee etc. I mean top 3 guys obviously had to be bananas, wes and ct.

I wonder what "legends" couldn't they get and they ended up with Nia, Jodi, Kaycee etc. I mean top 3 guys obviously had to be bananas, wes and ct.

I have no problems with Jodi and kaycee they’ve won before. Sure kaycee is ultra boring be she’s won. Brad and Jenny were alternates and traveled with the cast to Africa but never used. Devin, Zach said no. Ct going through a divorce he prob won’t be on tv till next year. Ashley k just really isn’t good at least kellyanne provides drama. Ashley millionaire Mitch is semi banned for outting josh last season. Cara Maria defends proud boys and conspiracy theorist publicly. Her man and Johnny hate each other so he has a part in her not returning for 4 years. she only got on all stars cause they had a rough time casting big names and og mark (a producer for the challenge) vouched for her so she’s back. They saved laurel for all stars. Camila is still banned for punching somebody on production during champs vs stars 2. Emily S is an anti jabber can’t get into some countries without it. Dee is banned. Evelyn, Paula, Landon never coming back. Kenny and evan perma banned forever. Derrick k, turbo, rogan not sure.

Last edited:

Theo is one of the great "what ifs" in the show's history. If he doesn't get injured he would have been a regular and he was clearly a strong competitor.

As for Jonna, All-Stars is no joke. A lot of cast members have talked about how hard it is, and even Wes a couple days ago said All-Stars was harder than most other Challenges he's been on.

Back
Top Bottom