MTV's The Challenge

Getting ready to watch World now. Not sure the teams will go if it's country v country or men vs women or what but I think the Australians will be tough their men and women from their challenge are good.

Theo is one of the great "what ifs" in the show's history. If he doesn't get injured he would have been a regular and he was clearly a strong competitor.

As for Jonna, All-Stars is no joke. A lot of cast members have talked about how hard it is, and even Wes a couple days ago said All-Stars was harder than most other Challenges he's been on.
The biggest flaw for me with All Stars is you basically just have to wait it out for a final especially if your alliance is the majority.

I just don't believe based just on the challenges alone Jonna would last in the regular mainstream challenge.

The biggest flaw for me with All Stars is you basically just have to wait it out for a final especially if your alliance is the majority.

I just don't believe based just on the challenges alone Jonna would last in the regular mainstream challenge.

Plenty of people have skated to finals, especially back in the day. Politics has always been a factor.

That’s technically how you play the game tho. Lay low, win a daily if it makes sense if it doesn’t it’s just better to come in the middle of the pack not to say any names. avoid elimination with numbers, make it to the final. You just don’t like the social game aspect of it.

That’s technically how you play the game tho.
If you can't physically compete at a high level, then yeah definitely.

Lay low, win a daily if it makes sense if it doesn’t it’s just better to come in the middle of the pack not to say any names. avoid elimination with numbers, make it to the final. You just don’t like the social game aspect of it.
Keep in mind im talking about her being labeled a legend :lol:

I never said anything about the social or political part of the game let alone anything about not liking it. You just made that up for some reason. Not that Jonna is a master of either.

na you’re still wrong. Tied with kellyanne (which is why she’s salty towards her now in world champs she felt she won that) in all stars 1 then won Back to back with an elite political game. Never went into elimination once. Made the finals on her first show albeit it was a weak season. She’s not gonna dominate but she’s stays out of eliminations and makes power moves. Her game is very similar to jen grijavla or jemmy. Nothing special but plays both sides well.

Again when it comes to women champions there are slim pickings. Veronica couldn’t hang on a show like this anymore. Rachel from the spoilers of all stars 4 can’t hang either. Paula not coming back the environment is toxic and she’s been clean for years now. Emily s is top 3 women ever but she’s anti vaccine. Cara is semi banned cause of her bf but they’re slowly working her back. Ashley semi banned. Ashley k is not good at these games. Laurel/cara are the big names for all stars 4. Evelyn is a lawyer never coming back. Camila banned. Dee banned. Jenny west physical specimen but makes boring tv and kaycee already has that spot no need for 2. Sarah won’t come on with out sussie.

na you’re still wrong.
Im wrong about Jonna being a legend? Okay :lol:

Tied with kellyanne (which is why she’s salty towards her now in world champs she felt she won that) in all stars 1 then won Back to back with an elite political game. Never went into elimination once. Made the finals on her first show albeit it was a weak season. She’s not gonna dominate but she’s stays out of eliminations and makes power moves. Her game is very similar to jen grijavla or jemmy. Nothing special but plays both sides well.
None of this has anything to do with anything I was saying about Jonna.

Comparing her to Jemmye proves my point though :lol:

That’s her resume in 8 season. 3 finals 2 wins, 1 runner up, Pretty good. So it does have to do with what you said you just don’t want to hear it cause she doesn’t play the game you like. Oh and I know jemmy sucks physically but her political and social game is top notch. Look at vendettas and dirty 30

Last edited:
That’s her resume in 8 season. 3 finals 2 wins, 1 runner up, Pretty good. So it does have to do with what you said you just don’t want to hear it cause she doesn’t play the game you like. Oh and I know jemmy sucks physically but her political and social game is top notch. Look at vendettas and dirty 30
:lol: If that makes her a legend to you, okay.

That's bull**** to me though. I already know her resume which is why I am saying she is not a legend.

Comparing her to Jemmye is not a good thing and her social game isn't on Jemmye's level anyway

You’re right it’s better than jemmy cause she’s actually won back to back without ever seeing an elimination. That’s the dream season for every challenger. I’m not the biggest jonna fan but I give credit where it’s due. She’s better than some recurring favorites on the main show like nanny and anessa

Damn just saw the episodes, and Kellyanne definitely went straight into panic mode.

But on a side note, the part when she was riding that stationary bike, sheessh.

Damn just saw the episodes, and Kellyanne definitely went straight into panic mode.

But on a side note, the part when she was riding that stationary bike, sheessh.
Cause she knew she ****ed up. She aligned herself with amber, nia and thought jonna, Wes and jordan was gonna have her back to a certain level too. Tori was politicking against amber before they even started filming putting a target on her and kaycee recruited jonna as was seen. Wes was wes and Jordan would take Tori over nia if he had to pick. She realized the numbers weren’t in her favor quick

You’re right it’s better than jemmy cause she’s actually won back to back without ever seeing an elimination. That’s the dream season for every challenger. I’m not the biggest jonna fan but I give credit where it’s due. She’s better than some recurring favorites on the main show like nanny and anessa
This is cool too.

I'm not invested in the Jemmye comparison.

I'm just saying Jonna is not a legend. You're framing it as if I'm saying she doesn't deserve any credit for her accomplishments. 2 different things.

Saying Nelson isn't a legend isn't a slight. Its just a fact. Same with Jonna and a couple others. They're not necessarily measuring up with a CT or Sarah/Rachel. That's all.

a whole episode of paranoid kellyanne and Jonna drama with like 5 minutes of actual game lol they stretching these episodes. At least they are easy to watch and I’ll take it over the forced and drawn out Jordan and Tori story line

Holy **** it was Nelson that was involved in the KJ Osborn crash?!?!?!?!? :lol:

KJ and a couple others saved Nelson's life :wow:
Crazy. My girl was showing me it was Nelson. I was like dang. I had heard about it but not that angle.

I know Nelson is terrible at puzzles but has he ever been on any kind of swing??!! He should know the basic concept of momentum not to stop momentum and just completely stop his partner each time. I've generally liked to see him get far but after that wow I don't know anymore.

I know Nelson is terrible at puzzles but has he ever been on any kind of swing??!! He should know the basic concept of momentum not to stop momentum and just completely stop his partner each time. I've generally liked to see him get far but after that wow I don't know anymore.
if we’re being honest Nelson always been trash. He had 1 maybe 2 good seasons and he’s been a mainstay since season 28 only missing I think both war of the worlds seasons (33,34). Good narrator tho.

Jonna picked first?

Nelson picked last and his team's expertise is "heart"? :rofl:
The stat percentages for the dailies and elimination seem completely pointless. They make me think of Fort Minor's "Remember the name" song every time. "This is ten percent luck, 20 percent skill...."

Back
Top Bottom