MTV's The Challenge

Wes was looking a ginger Peter Pan flying around avoiding Chris. :lol:

That is until Chris pulled the okey doke and caught.

Chris da MVP of the eliminations.

Speaking of there have been some highly sports entertaining eliminations this season.

Josh with these crocodile tears. :lol:

Josh getting Wes out da paint only to inevitably flame out like always.

Looking forward to seeing that unfold.

All caught up on USA 2 now.

Dawg Chris has had one of the best if not the best runs in Challenge history for a rookie or a vet.

Won 2 dailies including the one to secure his spot in the Finals; won 4 eliminations including one that sent Wes home to be a family man.

Will be rooting for him to win it all.

Josh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Worked himself into a serious shoot with overly emotional ***. Dat karma hit him for screwing Wes.

Wouldn't surprise me if the producers rigged the Hopper to pick his name for ultimate chaos.

Wish Cassidy won that final elimination. She deserved it way more than Chanelle who was all talk for most of the season but didn't do ****.

Need Desi bae or Michaela bae to win this final for the women.

Rigged or not, that was an amazing episode. I’m not a huge bananas fan, but they actually had me pulling for him. :lol:

John hit Josh with the infamous TJ quote of “don’t take care and hope to see you never” :rofl: :rofl:

Chris isn't the greatest TV personality, but his run on this season is wild: 4 eliminations (nominated for 5), and then wins the last two dailies to go to the final.

I'll be curious to see how the eating portion goes, because that is Bananas and Fessy's weak link.

Chris winning survivor was blah. He was on the second chance island like 80% of the game and still won lol. He's impressive here though.

That Hall Brawl was ***. Josh was a dummy for his guess too. Really all you had to do was keep going back and guessing a number higher. Dumb.

New super trailer y'all. Hoping this season is a Free Agents-type format.

There's also an Episode 0 tonight at 8 PM which should serve as an intro to the contestants.

Where the vets at?!?!!! :smh:
Supposedly they only show up as mercenaries this season. This season they are promoting a new champion. I find it kind of corny but hey there's lots of talent on this season so not all bad lol.

Interesting spin with the vets only serving as roadblocks in the eliminations.

Dunno how this season will go with the established vets not being the focal point.

I knew Cory lost once he said he was doubling down on the first trial.

Fessy trying to take the short cut after failing was a joke. Not the first time he’s straight up cheated.

Johnny messing up the scale trial and he and TJ just staring at it had me crying.

Desi so damn fine, happy she won. She was a beast.

Was actually happy with the winners this season. Fessy is an idiot so felt good seeing him get eliminated. First day of the finals was essentially useless except for Corys time penalty. Chris might be a one and done as he's older and has a family.

Chris has GOAT performance on a Challenge season ever right?

Especially for a rookie.

Cory worked himself into a nasty shoot on that first trial. His performance on Day was impressive. as hell.

Desi bae with the win. :emoji_heart_eyes:

USA 2 was one of the better Challenge seasons in a minute.

Just finished the season. Was happy with the outcome but the final seemed kinda disjointed. They could have atleast shown them traveling or something between the events. And surprised there wasn’t a nighttime component to it. It just kinda seemed tame.

Just finished the season. Was happy with the outcome but the final seemed kinda disjointed. They could have atleast shown them traveling or something between the events. And surprised there wasn’t a nighttime component to it. It just kinda seemed tame.
Well turns out there was an unaired night portion but from what they say it sounds really dumb. Who clears this ish?

Bananas told me there was an unaired night portion after the first day of the final. Can you talk to me more about that?
Totally. So we were all standing on individual posts, and we had to count to an hour in our heads. And so we basically could step off the post in between an hour and an hour and five minutes. If we stepped off before after, then we had to redo it, and we had to recount. I don't know if you've ever counted an hour in your head, but it's impossible, especially because there are so many of us. Some of us are counting seconds, some of us are counting minutes, some of us are counting 10 minutes. We're trying to figure out how we're going to get to an hour.

The very first time we did it, we counted an hour and eight minutes, literally three minutes over the time we were allowed to go. The next time we did it, we counted to 57 minutes, so three minutes under the hour. And then the final time we did it we counted to an hour and four minutes and 30 seconds. And basically, we're this close to having to count again. And we did agree to all work with each other with the exception of Bananas who only had to count twice, because I guess he just has a better internal clock than all of us. But we worked together on it because it was so miserable. How can any of us be left there by ourselves to count for an hour? It's impossible. Everyone was afraid that they were going to be there by themselves all night.

I dont mind the winners. That final sucked though. The ATV was a dumb advantage lol pretty much whoever got it first won. Wasn't going to be close.

Curious to see how this new season goes.

Watch the new Challenge now.

Can already tell Big T gonna be annoying af.

Hopefully she's eliminated early.

denzel-washington-pissed.gif

Just finished usa season 2

Was rooting for Corey but he shot himself in the foot day 1

Didn't like the guy who won but he earned it the hard way.

Happy D won and not Michaela.

Chris has GOAT performance on a Challenge season ever right?

Especially for a rookie.

It's certainly up there. He was voted in five times, won four. When the game went to individual dailies, he won both, and it wasn't even close. Comps (as rookies):

Sarah Greyson (The Gauntlet): won 5/5 eliminations (some were against men), won the season. She just wasn't the best person on her team at any point. She never won an Eyesaver because Veronica and Roni were much better. She also never competed again.

CT (The Inferno): wins 4/8 life savers, and uses one of them to throw himself into an eating challenge to save his best friend. Real World lost the final. He followed that up in Inferno 2 by winning every life saver on male elimination days. Also lost that final.

Evan & Coral (Fresh Meat): they won 5/6 dailies, and were coasting until the medical DQ. Evan followed it up by winning a bunch of dailies on The Duel, but CT got DQ'd for at least one of them. Then, CT smoked him in an elimination.

USA 2 was a good season, and I just watched the first episode of Season 39. I think this will be a good season. It's a good cast, and I recognize almost all of them now.

These a-holes reaction to 300k :lol:

So ungrateful and spoiled.

Is Jay wearing weighted dbz clothes or something. How can’t they pick him up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom