MTV's The Challenge

I don’t like the concept of the new season where its all mostly newer non-champs.

So the og champs only going to be on for future arena eliminations?

It’s basically another Fresh Meat with a new name or another Invasion of the Champions.

The whole reason they got all these spin-offs and this season is cuz they need a foundation for this next generation of personalities and new drama that can keep the show going. Can’t keep trotting out Johnny, CT, and Wes out there when they gonna be closer to 50 :lol:

I like the fact the cast is all people who have been on before. The talent pool is deep enough now they can do that.

I just wish they didn't limit this season to 3 appearances or less, would have liked ti see people like Cory and Kyle on. Also just noticed this is first flagship season with no RW/RR cast mates. Was bound to happen eventually but damn.

I just wish they didn't limit this season to 3 appearances or less, would have liked ti see people like Cory and Kyle on. Also just noticed this is first flagship season with no RW/RR cast mates. Was bound to happen eventually but damn.

Last season of RR: 2007

Last season of RW (with a cast member who appeared more than once): 2016 (Kailah)

Last season of RW vs. RR: The Inferno (2004)

They were ahead of the curve in 2005, knowing RR wasn't going to last, so they changed the format for Inferno 2. They were pumping out RW seasons. It's just the natural evolution of it.

I totally get it and actually it's kind of surprising this season is the first one without a single member formerly on RR/RW or even Fresh Meat I or II. Once they started including folks from Are you the One I knew it was only a matter of time.

Even the Bloodline format was kind of a failure with only Nicole appearing on more than one other season.

Chauncey is an idiot. Kind of figured he was gonna lose that elimination.

Some real talent this season, Nurys and Melissa looked so fine this ep. Looks like we get a Moriah hookup next week lol. Does she do OF? Sure seems like it with her outfits this season lol.

Chauncey is an idiot. Kind of figured he was gonna lose that elimination.

Some real talent this season, Nurys and Melissa looked so fine this ep. Looks like we get a Moriah hookup next week lol. Does she do OF? Sure seems like it with her outfits this season lol.

Ain't Moriah with Bananas though?

At least when this Challenge taped.

Ravyn bae going beast mode in that first episode elimination. :emoji_hugging:

Then had the thighs rocking that bikini in the scene with Corey.
1699644293246.png

James really feeling himself after almost dying in that elimination. :lol:

Guess Moriah having her cheeks out for him put da battery in his byke.

This season any good or na?? Ratings are the lowest ever for the show

I'm enjoying IT so far.

Like the newer Challengers being more prominent with no vets as part of the cast.

Looking forward to "Chaos" section when they're gonna have to go up against Challenge legends in the eliminations.

I like this season so far. The challenges themselves have been very interesting cause of the tension of everyone working together to try to up the pot. I hope they bring some of this to the “main” show.

I’m not feeling the eliminations and burn voting though. I’d rather have anonymous votes than half the house burn voting

I like that they have to earn more money with each daily challenge like the old challenges. They really took it back to the OG

Don’t like Michele or Jay. Getting nothing but scumbaggy vibes from them

Only want to bang Melissa and Ravyn for the most part (Nurys been locked in).

Not a lot of good personalities. Season gonna be a hard watch

I like that they have to earn more money with each daily challenge like the old challenges. They really took it back to the OG

Don’t like Michele or Jay. Getting nothing but scumbaggy vibes from them

Only want to bang Melissa and Ravyn for the most part (Nurys been locked in).

Not a lot of good personalities. Season gonna be a hard watch
Agree with the first two statements. The money for each daily challenge is a nice nod to the earlier seasons and makes them actually work for it. Can not wait for the next two phases and see how they compete individually.

Need more Nurys on my screen. With or without makeup, hands down the most attractive girl there. I wish Colleen had a bigger tv personality as well.

They definitely need more stronger and out spoken personalities and more drama to make it more entertaining.

Season is good but it's competing directly with Survivor.
I'd gather MTV's ratings in general have to be at their lowest these days. No one seems to watch their shows these days. Outside of The Challenge I know they play that Rob Dyrdek show almost 24/7. They should just move the show to Paramount +. They really need to stack season 40 though to get causal viewers interested. Could see them getting a mix of Challenge Champs, Survior/Big Bro Champs and winners of other shows.

Jordan showing these peeps there's level to this ****.

Mans is a psychopath. :lol:

Got the whole house shook now.

I like the twist of the draw when people go up against a champ in these eliminations.

Want to see what happens when none of the people voted in are selected in the draw.

Back
Top Bottom