MTV's The Challenge

Dope elimination. I like Tyler as a competitor. Doesn't cause drama pulls his own weight. Vets definitely don't want to see him at the end. My dude always gets caught up in showmances tho

This guy Dusty just loves Bananas after only being on with him for quarter of a season?!? Guy really wrote him a love-bromance note lol.

Current season has been decent for me so far. Not really loving the swap teams twist though. Already been done before and thought it was a miss.

I’m just getting caught up this season, and that note had me dying. I was laughing so hard.

So the vets next season like CT and Cara will strictly be mercenaries? From that poster you'd be led to believe this was gonna be another Invasions type season. Guess they are promoting them as everyone else only have like 2-3 seasons experience. Oh and they have Michelle on again so we know she doesn't win USA 2 lol.

Melissa and Nurys though..

There must have been a really small gap in between the filming of these two most recent seasons. It's like 99% of the roster on USA 2 isn't on this upcoming season.

Josh is the biggest jobber in this game :lol:

But I hate how he did my man Wes. Hope he faces someone in a hall brawl so his emotional *** could go home not making another final

Been on a lot of airplanes recently so was able to plow through USA 2. I really like the season so far.

Format: Basically a blend of Cutthroat (drafted teams, anonymous voting) and Free Agents, which is fine by me.

Dailies: have been good, except I didn't really like the oil wrestling. I think there needed to be another element to it, like the old school free-for-alls where you had to grab a ball or something. Also, can we eliminate dailies involving semi trucks and flat beds? I've never particularly enjoyed them because the editing sucks.

Eliminations: all on point, entertaining and some of the most difficult ones I've ever seen. That pyramid one with the spools was diabolical. Even the first one, removing balls from the pool, was like an old school elimination.

Contestants: honestly, no real duds here. Everyone came to play and is competitive. Chris is on a run like Sara Greyson on The Gauntlet: three team wins, four elimination wins, nominated for another, and now just dog walked the vets in a solo daily. I hope he gets invited to the flagship.

Bananas and Wes: I've always disliked Bananas, but watching him this season shows how good he is at all this. The way he cleared that over water daily with the poles was masterful. And, the puzzle daily with the lock boxes. As for Wes, I hope to see him again, but he just had a baby, so I'm sure he's out for awhile, if not actually for good.

Fessy: playing a good game so far. Winning multiple solo dailies is good. Just looking forward to him having to eat some weird Croatian food at some point.

Josh: The Goof is still The Goof, but he makes for excellent TV

Corey and Amanda: it was gonna be a race to see which one would mention their kids more in confessionals. Congrats to Amanda on a landslide victory.

Edited to add one conspiracy theory: we only ever once have seen a name on the ball TJ pulled out of the hopper. There could be some shenanigans afoot by production. Although, the matchups haven't necessarily lined up with narratives, so this might be a stretch.

Last edited:
Still need to watch USA 2

Might start binge watching this week.

It's a good season. Admittedly, I've been out on the Challenge for a bit, but I heard good things about this season and it has delivered.

Been on a lot of airplanes recently so was able to plow through USA 2. I really like the season so far.

Format: Basically a blend of Cutthroat (drafted teams, anonymous voting) and Free Agents, which is fine by me.

Dailies: have been good, except I didn't really like the oil wrestling. I think there needed to be another element to it, like the old school free-for-alls where you had to grab a ball or something. Also, can we eliminate dailies involving semi trucks and flat beds? I've never particularly enjoyed them because the editing sucks.

Eliminations: all on point, entertaining and some of the most difficult ones I've ever seen. That pyramid one with the spools was diabolical. Even the first one, removing balls from the pool, was like an old school elimination.

Contestants: honestly, no real duds here. Everyone came to play and is competitive. Chris is on a run like Sara Greyson on The Gauntlet: three team wins, four elimination wins, nominated for another, and now just dog walked the vets in a solo daily. I hope he gets invited to the flagship.

Bananas and Wes: I've always disliked Bananas, but watching him this season shows how good he is at all this. The way he cleared that over water daily with the poles was masterful. And, the puzzle daily with the lock boxes. As for Wes, I hope to see him again, but he just had a baby, so I'm sure he's out for awhile, if not actually for good.

Fessy: playing a good game so far. Winning multiple solo dailies is good. Just looking forward to him having to eat some weird Croatian food at some point.

Josh: The Goof is still The Goof, but he makes for excellent TV

Corey and Amanda: it was gonna be a race to see which one would mention their kids more in confessionals. Congrats to Amanda on a landslide victory.

Edited to add one conspiracy theory: we only ever once have seen a name on the ball TJ pulled out of the hopper. There could be some shenanigans afoot by production. Although, the matchups haven't necessarily lined up with narratives, so this might be a stretch.

I agree on all of it. The hopper conspiracy… I found it odd on the very early episodes, TJ always pulled the ball and then put it in his pocket. It certainly would be easy for them to pull shenanigans. I feel like if it were rigged though, they wouldn’t have called down Wes or some of the other crowd favorites.

Couple episodes into USA 2.

Desi. :blush:

I like the randomness of the Hopper.

Green Team not playing a scared game episode 2 and going after the vets

Props to Amanda showing restraint and waiting til the 2nd episode to start talking about her kid.

Wonder if Tyler gonna be a beast on the Challenge like his ex Angela was on USA 1?

Sheesh Tori hemmed up Jonna something nasty in that elimination.

Bananas was big mad episode 3. :lol:

Josh throwing a tantrum episode 4 because "everyone is coming for him" :lol::smh:

Josh strong arming that deliberation like that. :smh::lol:

Amanda getting 9 votes for elimination. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Green team pulling the okey doke on Wes.

When is the new season starting? I can’t even bother with these spin offs after world champs fizzled out quick. Don’t expect much from the new season tho. Heard production was even struggling with the edits cause it was so boring

When is the new season starting? I can’t even bother with these spin offs after world champs fizzled out quick. Don’t expect much from the new season tho. Heard production was even struggling with the edits cause it was so boring
It starts on Oct 25. Interesting that Michele is the only one from USA 2 doing season 39. Not really digging the format of this upcoming season because forcing a new winner on us just feels cheap. This isn't the early Challenge days when they were still building regulars. Have a feeling they pull some weird twist midseason since it seems strange to market the mercenaries as much as they have been.

It starts on Oct 25. Interesting that Michele is the only one from USA 2 doing season 39. Not really digging the format of this upcoming season because forcing a new winner on us just feels cheap. This isn't the early Challenge days when they were still building regulars. Have a feeling they pull some weird twist midseason since it seems strange to market the mercenaries as much as they have been.
They have to push the mercenary’s since nobody knows who the hell the rest of the cast is. For a second chance redemption season were they wanted a new winner they could have done sooo much more with cast.

Back
Top Bottom