MTV's The Challenge

Desi bae byke. :emoji_hugging:

Josh should bring the lulz with his overemotional self.

Wish Tyson and Angela were byke for USA 2.

Hopefully the uncensored episodes air on Paramount+ like season 1.

Do you guys think if an OG wins on the challenge usa, should it count towards a championship from the main show? Like if Bananas wins on this show does he have 8 or 7 wins?

Do you guys think if an OG wins on the challenge usa, should it count towards a championship from the main show? Like if Bananas wins on this show does he have 8 or 7 wins?
With them having MTV and CBS contestants on one show I think it should count. Heck they count Jonna's wins on AS as regular wins. I'm fine with them counting those too. I just think they should separate winners on shows like USA 1, UK, AUS and Argentina as spinoffs.

Went to the Challenge Mania event in Seattle today. Met Derrick, Darrell, Mark Long, Kendall and special guest...AVIV! (Fresh Meat winner with Darrell)

Review:

Darrell. Hilarious. I got him to say "Infuerno" to my camera. I also asked him about the time he said in a confessional "I'm the only black person on this team, so I gotta run like I'm a runaway slave". He said "yep, sounds about right". Also, do not bring up The Ruins with him. He ducked that talk.

Mark Long, aka The Godfather. Talked to him multiple times. Honestly, a really nice dude. I was second in line to get into the venue, and when he walked by, I said "it's the Godfather!" and he gave me a huge bear hug. He's jacked, but not really that tall. He's about 6'2". I asked him about All Stars 4. He said it'll air in October. Paramount is spreading its unscripted stuff to make up for the writers strike. We knew this, but it's official now. He said the season is wild, but it may just be Mark being Mark.

Kendall...what a sweetheart. She actually lives around the Seattle area. She had a couple of her kids with her. She is TINY. Like, really small. She does the shaved head look well though. She was so nice. I mentioned how I'd rewatched Inferno a few years back and thought "whatever happened to Kendall?". Then, All Stars happened and I told her "holy crap, you live near me!" She thought it was hilarious. Again, a total sweetheart.

Aviv. I said hi, that was it. She and Darrell are still very close. She's also tiny. Like, about five feet tall.

Derrick was amazing. He was constantly high fiving and shaking hands with people. He was rocking a powder blue Griffey jersey (they're in town for All-Star stuff as well). I said "bro, where's the Gauntlet 2 blue knit hat to match?" He said "I know, I know, I just don't have it anymore". I also told him that I would never want to pole wrestle with him, and he said "bro, I lost that TWICE! You might have a chance!" I asked him how bad CT smells, and if that's his secret to success, and he ran off laughing to Mark. He said "nobody has ever asked me that!" He said the houses generally smell like garbage, so it's hard to isolate BO, but he said CT has his moments of funk and is one of the smelliest dudes. I shared a story about Leroy taking care of me in Vegas at a nightclub, and Derrick immediately took a photo of me and sent it to Leroy, and said "your boy says 'thanks for that night in Vegas'". Leroy responded immediately, and said, "I take care of my fans". I gained a lot of respect for Derrick today. He cares about the fans. He took at least five minutes with every group that visited with him. He would have one group, but then seat the next group in the "batter's box" because he wanted the interaction between him and other fans.

Thanks for listening to my Challenge TED Talk.
Thanks for sharing, I was considering going to that Challenge Mania but decided to pass. Derrick seems like a cool guy, his pod can get cringe sometimes but he just has an excitable personality it seems. Sucks they are holding onto AS4 that long but I get it. Saw some pics of Darrel, Derrick and Mark at the HR derby the other day.

Thanks for sharing, I was considering going to that Challenge Mania but decided to pass. Derrick seems like a cool guy, his pod can get cringe sometimes but he just has an excitable personality it seems. Sucks they are holding onto AS4 that long but I get it. Saw some pics of Darrel, Derrick and Mark at the HR derby the other day.

I don't listen to the pod as Derrick is tough to listen to. But, he's a super awesome dude in real life. He's so nice and down to earth. I did meet Scott, and he was super chill. He's a good emcee.

Paulie battling Fesy for worst dressed challenger, they’re both winning.

Paulie coming out as gay? That was weird, like halfway came out.

Came across Natalie

IMG-3788.PNG
IMG-3787.PNG
She swipe right or what?

I guess Corey and Fessy think they have strong enough bonds with BB and whoever else to stay and not get picked off

This guy Dusty just loves Bananas after only being on with him for quarter of a season?!? Guy really wrote him a love-bromance note lol.

Current season has been decent for me so far. Not really loving the swap teams twist though. Already been done before and thought it was a miss.

Dusty has to be playing a character. Also he’s the last of 2 Amazing Race contestants so it was probably his way of trying to get in with the vets/Challenge folks cause Amazing Race never has numbers compared to Survivor & Big Brother

Wild this show / series is still going strong. I am waiting for a former RR/RW cast member kid to be on the show at this point. Definitely been on long enough.

Sounds like I need to catch up on this season.

Looks like it's uncensored on Paramount+ like the first.

Looks like that Mexican kid everyone was drooling over last season is bagging Nurys. Good for him.

Desi so damn nice. Would be damn near perfection if she turned that muscle into fat.

Well after vets like Jonna and Amanda gout ousted early it appears we are back to the vets controlling the game smh. Really hope something changes the tide with this free agents format now and I really dislike the heat dailies where TJ reveals the winners were X seconds apart and then one of the vets wins 90% of the time. I'll obviously still watch but just getting that off my chest lol.

Back
Top Bottom