MTV's The Challenge

"The end of the challenge as you know it..."

Could mean a few different things. Maybe a new format? T.J. retiring? Either way, I'm excited for this season.

The Challenge is one of the most popular and lucrative shows for the production company and MTV. Kinda feel any changes will be surface level or temporary.

TJ retire and it'd suck but worth an entire challenge to reveal that? Also why not on the 30th but 2 challenges later?

Last edited:
unless they could get miz to do it.

they need to just go back to pure challenges like the old days. or the team ones like 4/5 people

Looking forward to the next season. Maybe TJ is retiring or this is Johnny's supposed last time.

I just hope they stop with these dumb purges and the final challenge is better than last time.

Who is Bananas’ partner, Devin or Tony? Even his team bio doesn’t mention who his partner is (don’t need a spoiler just wondering...).

Shame CT and Cara, two of the best competitors, have such trash partners.

What’s Cory doing with Devin? Aren’t they friends? Please no more mercenaries (does Devin leave because of his dad, Tony replaces him, and then Devin returns?). It was cool when CT showed up with his Bananas backpack but it’s been getting tiresome.

Curious to see how they are going to make these challenges even with some teams two males and some two females.

Needless to say, I’m ready.

Cory the black Johnny Bananas.

Not even close. At least Bananas wins. Corey doin all the struggle shows embarrassing himself. Not the same.

And I ain’t mad at any of these people that are able to build “careers” off these MTV shows, but Corey lookin funny in the light.

Not even close. At least Bananas wins. Corey doin all the struggle shows embarrassing himself. Not the same.

And I ain’t mad at any of these people that are able to build “careers” off these MTV shows, but Corey lookin funny in the light.
Lol true, it's still early to write off Cory though. Johnny didn't really come into his own until his fourth appearance iirc. But at least he wasn't whoring himself to any reality show that would have him. Different times when he started out compared to now though. Leroy may be a more accurate challenge comparison for Cory especially if he continues to come up short.

Reactions: God
CT and Tony at the food challenge right now :rofl:

Pure savage. Beasts at their core. Mixing raw sardines with onion and all that other nasty ****.

Tony was a beast, too bad he didn't get no money to take home.

Didn't think tony and Ct were gonna pull it off, but that never quit attitude prevailed.

Casper got too cocky and nonchalant at the eating Challenge which may have cost them.

Boobie a clown if he picks CT and Tony.

A, they could eliminate his friends he's trying to protect
B, if they do win and come back, they go for his neck
C, if he gets rid of two nobobies that his friends will body with ease, he doesn't cause an issue with Tony/CT, and his friends still have his back as well cuz they would still need to go after Tony/CT before him and Wes.

Wes is stupid as hell for not being able to convince him of all that. That was an EASY decision.

And the outcome of this Finale is why you always send the most stacked team into elimination if given the right opportunity.

CT & Tony coast to a victory.

Curious to learn how much time separated them from Louise & Casper. That 2 minute penalty was so bogus.

Wes flops yet AGAIN

That comeback was something else.

CT starts complaining about his outta nowhere I thought it was over for them even after they got the lead off the food challenge.

Back
Top Bottom