MTV's The Challenge

The finale was funny, I was cracking up with the food challenge.

Cory on Teen Mom? He's gotta be related to someone at MTV or ****in someone. They keep forcing Cory on everyone and it seems like no one likes him.

What’s not to like about Cory?
Dude might have the most bodies over any dude on the challenge.

Would not be surprised if he’s ******* someone on MTV.

Ok - So tell me what’s not to like.
Outside of not winning a final, how is he a lame?

Bout to put the cape on tight for this one.

Challegne Accepted

Well he was forced by the courts to get a DNA test in order to claim his daughter.

Then immediately went on a dating reality TV show.

Where he used said daughter and the idea of being a strp mom to get close to a racist white woman.

Them he proceeded to raw dawg said white woman resulting in her having to take a Plan B

Stood by and let the racist white woman spit in the face of his ex who supported him when he found out about his daughter

High Quality Lame

Ronnie is the only one at this point worth throwing into a challenge house. All the females are married and washed.

If the Situation wasn't sober, he'd be great for it

Challegne Accepted

Well he was forced by the courts to get a DNA test in order to claim his daughter.

Where he used said daughter and the idea of being a strp mom to get close to a racist white woman.

Them he proceeded to raw dawg said white woman resulting in her having to take a Plan B

Stood by and let the racist white woman spit in the face of his ex who supported him when he found out about his daughter

High Quality Lame

She’s a SWS?
I thought that white girl sexy as hell.
Was not aware of her being racist being that her EX was a black dude and now she smashing Cory.

Cory got a way of having these girls go crazy for him.
Including his last ex who was on the show when he wasn’t trying to deal with her no more.
He gotta take the L cause *****es go crazy for him?

Like I said b, the cape is tight for Cory.

"But she has black EXes"

WKXdEgkQgNJxdz3hRPxncnBPkIlacZOR2Rciuxok-Jg.jpg

She’s a SWS?
I thought that white girl sexy as hell.
Was not aware of her being racist being that her EX was a black dude and now she smashing Cory.

Cory got a way of having these girls go crazy for him.
Including his last ex who was on the show when he wasn’t trying to deal with her no more.
He gotta take the L cause *****es go crazy for him?

Like I said b, the cape is tight for Cory.

You cape for him because he crushes good looking broads? That's odd to me.

The finale was funny, I was cracking up with the food challenge.

Cory on Teen Mom? He's gotta be related to someone at MTV or ****in someone. They keep forcing Cory on everyone and it seems like no one likes him.
Just wait for City's takeover of TRL, Cory on Jersey Shore, and Cory hosting the MTV awards :lol:

Challegne Accepted

High Quality Lame
Wait.

How is she a racist? Is that just based off of spitting on his ex or is there a history of this?

"But she has black EXes"

WKXdEgkQgNJxdz3hRPxncnBPkIlacZOR2Rciuxok-Jg.jpg
Oh ****.

I was wild attracted to her too.

Y’all dudes that see no issue with Cory have a problem with identifying low character people.

Out of all challengers he just hasn’t displayed much clown behavior.

Always thought he was more of a Leroy type than some of the other clowns we seen on thats show.
Never scared to step to Bananas and his crew and just played his game.
All while smashing a bunch of girls on the show.

Just got my Cory cape back from the cleaners.

Can't believe Faith gave it up to that man bun dude on the Exes show.

Angela fine as hell but the ratchet in her is disappointing.

Kayleigh :blush:

Gonna be a good season for eye candy.

Back
Top Bottom