MTV's The Challenge

Lol Mama coming with that nonsense about women need to stop going at men and then being surprised when they react was pute lameness and dumb.

As if Joze is gonna be the guy to get violent. He just gonna be sassy.

It wasn’t nonsense though. Kailah pops off at the mouth because she knows nobody will sock her in the mouth for it. It would’ve been one thing if she just yelled at him, but she went out of her way to get in his face and personal space

Jozea just happened to be the guy on the receiving end of Kailah’s BS

Out of all challengers he just hasn’t displayed much clown behavior.

Always thought he was more of a Leroy type than some of the other clowns we seen on thats show.
Never scared to step to Bananas and his crew and just played his game.
All while smashing a bunch of girls on the show.

Just got my Cory cape back from the cleaners.

Maybe not scared but stays taking L’s. He can’t compete with Bananas and his crew. They are too smart and run deep.

Cory may be a good playa, but he’s not a good competitor.

This that fake drama.

Should've teamed up Angela with Alicia or Taylor and Alicia :lol:

Yes.

Def fake drama. Alicia and just about anyone would have been good tv. That girl is crazzzzzy.

Don’t think Angela is that pretty. Faith all day (and cool personality too, not psycho like Angela).

just watched the reunion

god i hate kailah so much

and i love that lil mama made the point about women disrespecting men then trying to play victim when men react. there was no reason for kailah to be calling jozea a b*tch and getting in his face like that

It's kind of hard watching this reunion, I forgot how much I hated Ashley also. Kailah don't help with thinking she bigger than what she is.
I can't wait for MTV to bring back individual compettion challenges again. pure performance challenges.

They need to go ahead and put brooke and Justina Valentine in a real challenege. (it'd be too much to ask for Louise to come and stunt on these chicks. )

Last edited:
Just saw the reunion and Ashley and Kailah are annoying as hell. What did they take or how much did they drink before hand. Smh and what has Kailah won for her to act arrogant like she does.

Nah, don't contort facts :lol:

Dude is the tallest guy in the house. Hes just mad lanky.

And he got dropped cuz he continued to talk ****. He should've got beaten in the last ep but I guess Cory let it pass and wasn't gonna let it slide again in the final ep.

Last edited:
Oh yeah this guy is such a threat

I didn't say he was a threat.

He was talking **** for days and got his **** rocked.

Just cuz you look frail don't mean you get to talk **** with no consequences. If anything you should be the last dude talking.

Besides again you framing this with mad bias :lol: Its not like multiple yoked dudes were talking **** about Cory and his girl and Cory picked the most brittle **** talker. He went after the main guy.

I think the other 2 were Taylor's exes and they don't look like threats either.

Cory had an issue with nearly every dude in the house at some point.

He picked the smallest one, on the very last day of filming at the last hour.

And even when he hemmed son up, son copped a plea.

That’s a *** move.

Hold up, there was a reunion for the latest Champ vs. Stars season?

Cory had an issue with nearly every dude in the house at some point.

He picked the smallest one, on the very last day of filming at the last hour.

And even when he hemmed son up, son copped a plea.

That’s a *** move.
:lol:

The only ppl I noticed Cory having a problem with was with his girl exes.

All drama involving him had to do with Taylor and Alicia so I really dont know what you talking about there. Which dudes did he have issues with?

You acting like he was beefing with dudes all season and picked the weakest dude to hem up.

Them Cameron isnt even the weakest (or smallest, he's literally the tallest) dude :lol: That'd be that DJ guy.

What plea did he cop? Son said to Cory I don't know what you talking about but if you wanna do this, we can do this. Then Cory punched him and threw him down. That don't sound like no plea copping. He asked to get washed.

Back
Top Bottom