MTV's The Challenge

Episode for the most part was WEAK aside from the ending
Yea I thought it was lame how they basically began with a combined challenge/elimination and the rest was just drama. Guess I just miss the days of a standard format with a challenge and elimination on the same episode but production disagrees lol.

Yea I thought it was lame how they basically began with a combined challenge/elimination and the rest was just drama. Guess I just miss the days of a standard format with a challenge and elimination on the same episode but production disagrees lol.
I know sometimes I hate long drawn out episodes. But for IT to be “final reckoning” I thought it was pretty short. Was expecting a 2 hour premiere.

Didn't like how they gave Johnny a free pass under the guise of "his vendetta couldn't make it" or whatever. Wish they would just keep it 100 and say we need Bananas on this show.
Yeah, that was wild flagrant.

They buried him for no reason. Knowing full well Devon wasn't coming. They had everybody else compete and then just a group digs him out and then T.J. got the nerve to talk about the winners get to choose who gets swapped out for elimination.

Plus its weird cuz Cory and Devin definitely show up this season.

Yeah, that was wild flagrant.

They buried him for no reason. Knowing full well Devon wasn't coming. They had everybody else compete and then just a group digs him out and then T.J. got the nerve to talk about the winners get to choose who gets swapped out for elimination.

Plus its weird cuz Cory and Devin definitely show up this season.
think i saw them as mercenaries though. Tony with Bananas would be OD. Who's yall early favorite? I think the two dude teams are OD. Brad/Kyle or Shane/Nelson imo for NOW.

Are you still around? Update This!

think i saw them as mercenaries though. Tony with Bananas would be OD. Who's yall early favorite? I think the two dude teams are OD. Brad/Kyle or Shane/Nelson imo for NOW.

I think the two dude teams are going to get ganged up on quick. As long as Amanda can keep her mouth shut, her & Zach are my favorites to win

Cara is going to skate to another final. She's protected by both sides of the house.

My dark horse team who might sneak to the Final is Kam & Kayleigh

Also lost respect for Cara man. No wonder no one likes her... I felt bad for chick last season but after seeing what she tried to do first episode. :smh:

Also lost respect for Cara man. No wonder no one likes her... I felt bad for chick last season but after seeing what she tried to do first episode. :smh:

MEH. I'll agree that she's a corny chick with no game. But dudes do this every season and never get a bad rap for it.

MEH. I'll agree that she's a corny chick with no game. But dudes do this every season and never get a bad rap for it.
Breh she corny telling dude your strategy should be to **** me when she doin all that just to get Kyle jealous. She trash.

Reactions: God
Breh she corny telling dude your strategy should be to **** me when she doin all that just to get Kyle jealous. She trash.

That's the part where her having no game comes into play. Spent her whole adult life in a relationship with Abram. Then rebounded with a variant version of him. Even when she messed around with Tom, she said the same thing "oh I'm going to flirt my butt off as a game move." She clearly doesn't know how to smoothly hand her box away. She's a corny joint from the middle of nowhere with no real social skills.

Kyle is just as corny. Kyle wants to be able to get new box while Cara thirsts after him. He even egged her on to shoot her shot at Paulie then was salty about it in the confessionals.

What she do? :nerd:

In words of Chris Brown, she let her thot form out of anger

Typing it out makes it sound like a bad soap opera storyline

• After Vendettas, Kyle flew out to Boston, met Cara’s family (not shown)
  • Then Kyle ghosted her until they saw each other on Final Reckoning
  • Kyle lied to Cara and said he had a GF back home (not shown)
  • Kyle immediately starts tongueing down Faith, crushing Cara’s heart
  • Cara now feeling she has to one up him announces she has to now hook up with anybody so she awkwardly and desperately throws herself at Paulie who has a GF, telling him he should Poli-**** his way to the Final and sleep with her
  • Kyle is in feelings about Cara making moves on Paulie
  • Paulie is trying to be the good BF that we know that he’s not for the time being
  • Stay Tuned for the next episode of Days of our Challengers!

:lol: I didn't know the off air stuff but caught everything in the ep.

Still expect Kyle to get Cara again.

kyle is literally trying to have sex with every female he comes into contact with in life

i knew he was nasty when he was messing with marie last season. he obviously has zero standards

Does this dude Kyle really have the Bret Michaels thing going on with his hair? He even rocks the bandana the same way. Faith still bit though so I guess I can't knock him.

Show comes on at like 1 am on saturdays. I know this cuz I wanted to bang that last 2 female hosts. Nice come up though.

Just hope Backpack doesnt change his scumbag ways.

Back
Top Bottom