MTV's The Challenge

watching the team intros. This challenge better be a huge mix of challenges,, cuz some of these teams looked way too stacked.
I would say my surprise team may be Shane and Nelson If most of the challenges are physical. Possibly Brad and Kyle if brad doesn't get ganged up on.

Angela is sexy, but they gotta get them 2 out of there ASAP, That bird clucking sound is annoying.

What happened to Brad and Britni?

Natalie is dope too.
The Tori derrick team will be very interesting.

Nelson may be a little bi curious. In the forst interview he talked about if they win he'll slide shane the butt . now he saying he want to see him lubed up

Ronnie is the only one at this point worth throwing into a challenge house. All the females are married and washed.

Isn't he like 5'2"? :lol:

I'm exaggerating but I thought he's short as hell. He'd get washed.

I might avoid this thread for awhile and just binge watch when the show is done. Some of the episodes move to slow.

Last edited:
They're all pretty small. Pauly is 5'10" and he's the tallest. Looks like about 6'4" on screen :lol:

I wonder if they made them do promo after this challenge cuz they're acting like they don't know who their partners are and obviously they did for the promos posted in here.

EDIT

They instigating ALREADY! :rofl: :rofl: HARD!

Last edited:
Didn't like how they gave Johnny a free pass under the guise of "his vendetta couldn't make it" or whatever. Wish they would just keep it 100 and say we need Bananas on this show.

I was dyin when he was bringing it to Kailah for playing the victim though.

Faith :evil::blush:

Didn't like how they gave Johnny a free pass under the guise of "his vendetta couldn't make it" or whatever. Wish they would just keep it 100 and say we need Bananas on this show.

I was dyin when he was bringing it to Kailah for playing the victim though.

Faith :evil::blush:

Well actually Devin was his original partner. And from the looks of it, Devin found out about his father passing away before they started film officially. That is why Bananas was all by himself.

I guess they couldn't get his replacement to fly out in time to shoot this first challenge.

Reactions: God
Just watched the episode I don’t think kailah should been sent home Melissa clearly hit her people have pushed other people in the past and they didn’t get sent home

i wish kailah would have gotten her eye blacked i really hate her. quite possibly the most annoying cast member of all time

and im glad johnny got on her about that “playing the victim” crap she tries to pull all the time. so annoying

Sort of hope they bring Corey in to be Bananas teammate. As much as I dislike the dude, I think it would be good for the show.

Based on the previews I see that bum Jozea making his way back :sick:
i hope he does simply for that fact that i think davonne will be good entertainment in the house. she was good entertainment on big brother. they actually brought her back for a second season.

Jozea reminds me of the latino version of Frank.

1*ivhwJ_IZmu63vBsqxuS7qw.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2018-01-17-at-10.56.16-PM-900x576.png

Back
Top Bottom