MTV's The Challenge

Yeah I agree that Kailah has an inflated sense of self and is annoying AF, but def not "gross." :lol:

She can piss my bed any time.

I DVR'd last night episode thinking its the season premiere, so I had 2 eps to watch yesterday. I'm just glad the challenge is back and not that stars bs.

I was gonna wait to binge watch, buuutt...couldn't wait. :lol:

Faith is cool as ****. I think her and Cam along with Cara Marie are the females I want to win this. Amanda looks cute as hell this season with them doe eyes.

I was actually hoping since they made a huge deal out of Bananas' partner that it was gonna end up being Wes. That would've been good.

Glad Kailah is gone...She's the worst.

I like Faith and Killa Kam too. I like the way Kam plays the game. Faith looks like she can throw down in the sack.

Jemmye got fit, looking delicious. yal trippin. big doe eyes, body got better.
If yall can like kailah, I can like Jemmye.

Faith cool too beautifully chocolate, we need more Angela not being angry .

I'm also not worried about Tony bananas combo. Tony still trash imo at challenges. It is funny how they acting like they legit hate eachother, what an act.
I still dont like the boy boy combos tho.

I'm waiting for the challenge to just do fresh meat or boy and girl combos again.I think Kyle and brad scare me more.

I use to think Amanda was super dope, but her mouth makes her less attractive.

looks like CT lost weight btw. Veronica still a dope check also

derrick looks like a a combo of every bad male competitor ever. he's terrible.

Last edited:
It's definitely weak having some teams of males and some mixed. CT and Zach are ****** with their weak women.

Faith cool too beautifully chocolate, we need more Angela not being angry .

I'm also not worried about Tony bananas combo. Tony still trash imo at challenges. It is funny how they acting like they legit hate eachother, what an act.
I still dont like the boy boy combos tho.

I'm waiting for the challenge to just do fresh meat or boy and girl combos again.I think Kyle and brad scare me more.

I use to think Amanda was super dope, but her mouth makes her less attractive.

looks like CT lost weight btw. Veronica still a dope check also

Stopped reading when you basically said there isn’t much difference between kailah and jemmye. As annoying as Kailah is, she is leaps and bounds more attractive than Jemmye. Step your taste up, man.

This is what I forgot to post. I was dyin' with laughter watching him in that ring challenge. He was shook and couldn't even hear Tori. The look on his face :lol:

CT, Cara Maria, Jordan & Tori are going to be on Fear Factor next week

How long this been on? Had no idea they brought it back.

I'm glad nobody likes Jimmeye.
More for me.
I liked her style all the way back on her Original Season when she was balling with ol boy she hunching, that passed away.
Jimmeye can straight get this raw peter piper.

Tori is so delusional and overrating herself! Her edit so far leads me to believe she’s going to end up being the reason they get eliminated

This is what I forgot to post. I was dyin' with laughter watching him in that ring challenge. He was shook and couldn't even hear Tori. The look on his face :lol:

How long this been on? Had no idea they brought it back.

Since August 22, 2017

Back
Top Bottom