MTV's The Challenge

:rofl: Cara a ***** and be getting away with ppl not noticing.

Cara being upfront makes more sense with this additional information. You can't snake your friends when there's a secret vote!

Couple Thoughts:
Cara seems mentally checked out this season since Marie's her partner which I find ironic because she used to be Marie when she first started doing the Challenge. Laurel & Abe carried her to the Final, it's time for her to return the favor to Marie

Kam's wananbe Cardi B impression is wearing thin on me.

Paulie & Nathalie are clearly getting put into elimination tonight. Curious to see who they end up calling out, I'd play it safe and call out Kam & Kayleigh

Tori was completely in LOVE with Derrick when we first saw them.
She saw him in Action compared to the other Guys in action and that relationship was a wrap.
He was way too weak for her.

This Kyle dude is a ******* lame.

Wont be able to stand him having power in the house in the future.

She saw him in Action compared to the other Guys in action and that relationship was a wrap.
Now look at Tori and Jordan teamed up on Fear Factor :lol:

They are ruining the Challenges.
They need to reboot Real World and do 2 Seasons per year for a few Seasons, and cast that show with the Challenges in mind, and get us some new blood.

This season has been heavy on the melodrama and its really wearing thin cause the competitors/pairings are uninteresting. Rivals between cast members are mainly rooted in failed romantic relationships/twitter beefs rather than the challenges themselves.
They're really trying to make this the culmination of the past 2 challenges that were "different" but they just dont have the best competitors or the best ones at creating compelling and entertaining drama.

They're feeling themselves and really buying in to all of the bells and whistles they've added. Its similar to Real World adding those gimmicks to their recent seasons when before it was simple and straightforward.

It's not enough to pair rivals together, gotta drum up and document every convo in the house beef related to establish and focus the narrative(s).
They are ruining the Challenges.
They need to reboot Real World and do 2 Seasons per year for a few Seasons, and cast that show with the Challenges in mind, and get us some new blood.
Real World got their problems and challenges.

Cant just treat them as a farm system G league style.

This season has been heavy on the melodrama and its really wearing thin cause the competitors/pairings are uninteresting. Rivals between cast members are mainly rooted in failed romantic relationships/twitter beefs rather than the challenges themselves.
This twitter beef **** weak af and obviously staged. :rolleyes

i think they are scrapping the real world and really replacing it with that lame are you the one show which i still havent ever watched an episode of lol

im cool with them farming from big brother because at least they compete in physical competitions on that show, but they have been choosing the weakest big brother contestants. victor who was on last season was good in big brother competitions but he got on the houses wrong side and got the boot early

Every season of the Challenge has revolved around melodrama. It just seems more extreme now because of social media. So production has more material at their disposal to display on Television.

If Twitter was around back in the old days, Veronica, Beth, Tina, Tonya, Katie, Coral would've had just as much Twitter beef.

Beth who was the Drama Starter back in the day was Twitter before Twitter. She used to come on the season and tell a random challenger who her man was really sleeping with back home causing all hell to break loose.

I haven't been able to take any of the drama seriously. It seems very forced and manufactured. Need Jordan because it always seemed like people really hated that mf'er. :lol:

People genuinely dislike Kailah too, which I feel like is better for entertainment value. But she did herself in.

There's other people that brought actual beef I just can't think of.

All the beef was silly and petty stuff just like today. Or things we couldn't find out about because there wasn't social media to document it. So once they revealed whatever issue they had it seemed like a big deal because it was the first time we heard about it.

Take for example: Julie vs. Melissa, right after this Melissa rallied up all her friends to get Julie sent home Day 1 even though she was one of the better females there. And then every season after that Coral made it her business to get Julie sent into eliminations whenever she'd showed up.

I hope they bring back that game Joss and Derrick played for elimination. Always a good one.

Wouldn't mind seeing CT or Brad vs. Bananas or Joss.

That was the last season I watched. Derrick being to weak did turned her off. She needs an alpha.

These new challenges are still good but as the OG RW/RR people get older, phased out and replaced by these new cats off other shows it just isnt the same.

I realize this is just the way it goes but each season just seems to get cornier and cornier, Champs vs Stars is unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom