MTV's The Challenge

These new challenges are still good but as the OG RW/RR people get older, phased out and replaced by these new cats off other shows it just isnt the same.

This very true. I definitely have a problem liking music and movie/TV from the past more. There's probably a clinical name for it :lol:

I couldn't care less about Pauly, but holy smokes that elimination challenge was rigged. His band was 10x stronger than Cam's. She could seriously stand there and instruct Kayleigh while dude was struggling to the max lol

This whole Trio season has kinda been the bananas and cara show. dirty 30 was bananas show, last season was bananas and cara. this season it's cara.
the melo drama thing is getting old.
I like them having to pick who goes in , in public.
But all this extra stuff is just pointless.

Angela is an absolute beast looks wise. She reminds me of Veronica in her prime. Damn has it been a 20 year crush on someone? you're right.
Marie's body is so nice, just her face.....

Natalie is sexy too but they showed her with no make up and she's still cute just not the same.

How dare yall put sylvia anywhere near the top 40 of women who even been on this show.

Kam owe me some *****

I was crying when Cara ran back to her room to tell them what Marie did. Hahahahaha, what a mistake that was.

I like how they did this. The voting and then showing who voted. It's dope.

This whole Trio season has kinda been the bananas and cara show. dirty 30 was bananas show, last season was bananas and cara. this season it's cara.
the melo drama thing is getting old.
I like them having to pick who goes in , in public.
But all this extra stuff is just pointless.

Angela is an absolute beast looks wise. She reminds me of Veronica in her prime. Damn has it been a 20 year crush on someone? you're right.
Marie's body is so nice, just her face.....

Natalie is sexy too but they showed her with no make up and she's still cute just not the same.

How dare yall put sylvia anywhere near the top 40 of women who even been on this show.

Angela looks good because she was manufactured in the operating room.

I don't think anyone put Sylvia on any top list, she just looks better than Jemmye is all.

I disagree.

Cara was wrong for goign back and telling on herself, Cara stupid, she basically as dumb and crazy as marie. Cara going to get them sent home, or Marie is going to quit just to piss her off.

Why they aint show my girl brittany Twerking thoo... her little butt is so nice. too bad she is super crazy.

I disagree.

Cara was wrong for goign back and telling on herself, Cara stupid, she basically as dumb and crazy as marie. Cara going to get them sent home, or Marie is going to quit just to piss her off.

Cara was petty for snitching but she wasn’t wrong at all.

Marie never realizes she’s always at the bottom of all her alliances. So if Cara agrees to take out Natalie/Paulie them Tori/Derrick, they’re left with no real allies in the game. That’s exactly what the people Marie thinks hav her back want because them that means Cara & Marie go into elimination every time moving forward.

Think of what happened to Tony in XXX. He never thought about where he stood with the vets in their alliance but went along with everything they did. Once they got rid of their enemies, Tony was sent into elimination because he was the lowest man on the totem pole.

Marie has more friends than enemies.
I believe Cara has more enemies than friends.
Thats what Marie was trying to make her realize, no one likes you aside from a couple of dudes who wanted to be parterned with you, but she just won the last challenge, so they not messing with her either.

So now they need to find new alliances .
Who has Cara's back Tori, and maybe bananas who's not loyal to anyone.

Marie has no friends really either but not many people hate her

Marie has more friends than enemies.
I believe Cara has more enemies than friends.
Thats what Marie was trying to make her realize, no one likes you aside from a couple of dudes who wanted to be parterned with you, but she just won the last challenge, so they not messing with her either.

So now they need to find new alliances .
Who has Cara's back Tori, and maybe bananas who's not loyal to anyone.

Marie has no friends really either but not many people hate her

Friends are overrated in this sort of game because you can't protect EVERYONE. At a certain point you have to turn on your friends to protect yourself. You have to have a solid #1 and #2 then have folks thinking you're protecting them but that's only up to a certain point.

Cara has one of those unspoken alliances with CT & Bananas at this point where they aren't trying to bother each other until the end. She clearly was trying to set up an official alliance with Natalie/Paulie & Tori/Derrick. Plus Cara having so many enemies is overblown because all of her enemies are the people that Marie wants to be in an alliance with.

I's already clear from how they voted in Paulie & Natalie that Joss/Sylvia, Zach/Amanda and Kyle/Brad are in an alliance. This is who Marie wants to team up with but that puts you as the #4 team for all 3 of teams.

So why would I help the people who are my enemies eliminate my only friends in the game?

This is how Bananas, Kenny & Even won so many enemieschallenges, they'd con people into believing they were in an alliance until they eliminated everyone against them. As soon as those people were gone they turned on the tag a longs in their alliance.

Last edited:
Cara is aligned with the old faction of the challenge,
Marie is atleast trying get in with the new. Kyle and Brad will be the toughest comp. Unless they even the playing field like they did for the challenge with Kam.
Zach may be able to do something with amanda if she keeps her mouth shut and gets in with the right people.. this will be nice

Cara is aligned with the old faction of the challenge,
Marie is atleast trying get in with the new. Kyle and Brad will be the toughest comp. Unless they even the playing field like they did for the challenge with Kam.
Zach may be able to do something with amanda if she keeps her mouth shut and gets in with the right people.. this will be nice

Cara has made the Final 3 out of her last 4 shows
Marie was the 1st female sent home on Invasions and then couldn't make it to the halfway point of Vendettas

Getting in with the new hasn't done anything for Marie

I couldn't care less about Pauly, but holy smokes that elimination challenge was rigged. His band was 10x stronger than Cam's. She could seriously stand there and instruct Kayleigh while dude was struggling to the max lol

wtf was that about. it clearly was not fair game. either she was closer to the cage or the bands were stronger on him.

that brittany chick is bat **** crazy. clearly still in love with that dude. if I'm brad and i see this when it airs...

These new challenges are still good but as the OG RW/RR people get older, phased out and replaced by these new cats off other shows it just isnt the same.

I realize this is just the way it goes but each season just seems to get cornier and cornier, Champs vs Stars is unwatchable.

Back in the day, you kinda got to "know" the cast members from their respective shows (at least until RR folded). I was a lot more invested in these shows because I grew up with all the OG RW/RR shows. Now, I can go without seeing a season or two. Maybe i'm just old, lol, but majority of these people don't have any personality whatsoever.

Exactly and im all for it. Kam is taller than i thought.
But paulie still easily got about 50-60 lbs on her

Yeah, there always been drama but production is over doing it and thw ppl involved are whack and it seems so forced.

I'm thinking its just her but even with Natalie talking abiut Kayleigh exposing her sexuality to the world she doesn't seem that mad or serious. I dont feel her anger.

Marie a dumb ***** :lol: She wanted to vote herself in :rofl:

so there was an "equalizer". Yeah, thats completely ****ed
Oh okay. That makes more sense now.

Thats how theyre rigging things to be "fair" and not even mentioning it on air.

I was beginning to think Kam's strength is so sexy and Paulie needs to never come back on the show :lol:

Back in the day, you kinda got to "know" the cast members from their respective shows (at least until RR folded). I was a lot more invested in these shows because I grew up with all the OG RW/RR shows. Now, I can go without seeing a season or two. Maybe i'm just old, lol, but majority of these people don't have any personality whatsoever.

Exactly.

You just can’t beat these days of CT carrying Johnny Bananas on his back like a child then slamming him into a steel drum.

I'm shocked that these guys are still shocked when they get voted in. Must do it cause the show asks them to react.

I liked how the "anonymous" voted were exposed, but it can only work like that once. The added layer of strategy is :smokin though

Zach the ***** (what he called Paulie on next episodes clip). I hope someone like Paulie or not your typical CT or Bananas, washes his *** like they can. Him and Tony are *******.

The current format is all over the place and more twists appear to be ahead. Wasn't there supposed to be some big reveal this season (not Johnny's partner lol)? I wonder when that is coming.

Was just randomly checking The Challenge wiki page, crazy that Brad was on the SD RW season with Jamie Chung back in 04'. Did anyone watch that season?

MTV is also in the works of bringing back The Real World so we might get some of those cast members joining The Challenge down the line and less BB, AYTO, Bad Girls Club, etc members moving forward. Nothing would surprise me though.

Back
Top Bottom