MTV's The Challenge

Think that soured him to continuing. Now he applies his skills and talents to winning for charities.

Wes can’t disconnect from the world to film a regular season for 2-3 months because of his company, Beta Box. Same reason Emily S hasn’t been back too.

With the spin off, the rules are more lax and it’s only like 4 weeks of filming. Plus when they aren’t filming they have access to their phones, laptops and internet so they can conduct business.

Did anyone ever find a spot that has all the old seasons?

Netflix needs to get on that wave and have all the old seasons of the challenge, real world and road rules.

Wes was washed and using pure mind games to succeed.

He wasn't having it when he finally got Backpack out the game early just as skillfully planned just for them for the first time to pull that redemption house BS and have him challenge Was in the elimination.

Think that soured him to continuing. Now he applies his skills and talents to winning for charities.

Wes went from looking like Kurt Angle to skinny flabby. Once he stopped using roids he was done.

Did anyone ever find a spot that has all the old seasons?

Netflix needs to get on that wave and have all the old seasons of the challenge, real world and road rules.

You got to really go digging. Youtube had a couple of the older seasons, some missed an episode here or there because of copyright issues

MTV. com has the Island & Ruins, Cutthroat all the way to the most recent.

Last edited:
You got to really go digging. Youtube had a couple of the older seasons, some missed an episode here or there because of copyright issues

MTV. com has the Island & Ruins, Cutthroat all the way to the most recent.

Just double checked they have the Gauntlet 2 all the way up to now. So basically TJ’s first season hosting till the current season.

If a streaming service ever dropped the old seasons I'd probably take a week off from work and have a 5 day non stop binge.

Would love to know why MTV doesn't put all their old shows on the MTV app. All the old challenges and real world seasons. I'm dying to see From G's to Gent's again too.

Just double checked they have the Gauntlet 2 all the way up to now. So basically TJ’s first season hosting till the current season.

For some reason they didn't put up the Inferno 3, Gauntlet 3, Duel 2 & Fresh Meat 2. So do some searching if you're trying to rewatch in chronological order.

Inferno 3 & Gauntlet 3 come after the Duel. Duel 2 comes after the Island. FM 2 comes after the Ruins.

For some reason they didn't put up the Inferno 3, Gauntlet 3, Duel 2 & Fresh Meat 2. So do some searching if you're trying to rewatch in chronological order.

Inferno 3 & Gauntlet 3 come after the Duel. Duel 2 comes after the Island. FM 2 comes after the Ruins.
Bruh, how is your memory so good on this? :lol:

Let me find out you a Challenge historian on the side.

Bruh, how is your memory so good on this? :lol:

Let me find out you a Challenge historian on the side.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It kind of like you and the comics. Plus RW/RR/Challenge was the MCU before the MCU when it comes to connectivity and linear story telling. It's pretty great when you watch it all back. Especially once you realize that it was all the big story of CT

I just have great memory recall. Plus I'm sure you remember, MTV used run marathons for these shows back in the day. I don't know why they got away from this.I think they have a Classics channel, someone should make a case for them to rerun old seasons.

Fresh Meat: Wes' first season and he had to carry little Casey around all season long. Plus we met Diem here.
Duel: Wes comes back & gets his first W, starts his feud with CT. CT & Diem fall in love. CT blows up at the end.
Inferno 3: CT comes in hot and punches Davis right away
Gauntlet 3: CT & Diem together trying to get their 1st W but Big Easy dies in the Final
Island: Banans finally wins. Johanna fresh off the Wes break up sleeps with Kenny
Duel 2: CT destroys Adam, CT & Diem broken up drama. CAREER FIRST!
Ruins: Wes comes in hot still upset about Johanna sleeping with Kenny
FM2: Wes vs. Kenny
Cutthroat: Return of the GOAT! CT!
Rivals: Think this was the best season overall. CT vs. the Mob!
Exes: CT & Diem reconcile
BOTS2: Wes turning into a Beta
Rivals 2: CT finally wins
Free Agents: Bananas gets payback against CT
Exes 2: Diem passes away
Bloodlines:CT comes out of hiding with Diem's sister
Rivals 3: MEH
Invasions: CT returns gets the legacy cementing follow up win
XXX: Dad Bod retirement CT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It kind of like you and the comics. Plus RW/RR/Challenge was the MCU before the MCU when it comes to connectivity and linear story telling. It's pretty great when you watch it all back. Especially once you realize that it was all the big story of CT

I just have great memory recall. Plus I'm sure you remember, MTV used run marathons for these shows back in the day. I don't know why they got away from this.I think they have a Classics channel, someone should make a case for them to rerun old seasons.

Fresh Meat: Wes' first season and he had to carry little Casey around all season long. Plus we met Diem here.
Duel: Wes comes back & gets his first W, starts his feud with CT. CT & Diem fall in love. CT blows up at the end.
Gauntlet 3: CT & Diem together trying to get their 1st W but Big Easy dies in the Final
Island: Banans finally wins. Johanna fresh off the Wes break up sleeps with Kenny
That's what I was thinking but yall were just talking about how ton watch all the hard to find early challenges.

If I had recently been marathoning all of them my mind would be fresh too :lol: At this point though its literally like trying to remember a 100 ppl.

That was a good refresher though. Remembering more just reading it.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking but yall were just talking about how ton watch all the hard to find early challenges.

If I had recently been marathoning all of them my mind would be fresh too :lol: At this point though its literally like trying to remember a 100 ppl.

That was a good refresher though. Rememberer more just reading it.

By early challenges, I'm talking the real ancient stuff when Heather B, Eric Neis, John Brennan's were on the show. Remember we're 33 seasons in. Those first 10 seasons are ancient by today's standards. :lol:

But iff cats were up for it, I'd be down for a weekly re-watch of the shows available on MTV.com

This dude Cashflow Cashflow is a Challenge encyclopedia. :lol:

Gonna be teaching a course in a couple of years.

I'm all for MTV bringing the Real World back but only if they dead those gimmicks they were pulling the last few seasons.

Bring back the OG Real World format.

And would love for someone like Netflix to stream the old RW & Challenge seasons, uncensored.

Hard to believe a lot of these seasons were only 30 minutes long too. That's WITH those garbage 5 minute long MTV commercials.

MTV giving an hour slot to the RW and Challenge was a solid landmark in reality television history :nthat:

Real world cant work the same now in the digital age.
They cant go out on the town like they use too ..cant take jobs. Just not the same

The only plus I would get out of “rebooting” Real World is releasing or at least streaming all the past seasons. They’ll likely be altered because of music licensing issues though. Other than that, it’s a different world. This show made its mark already. Just retreading old ground again.

Whatever happened to Jenn from RW Denver? She was a decent competitor and brought some good drama.

Episode 5: "The Affair"
TJ stuns everyone with the return of the Double Cross. The players in the Redemption House have the chance to re-enter the game. Paulie reveals shocking information that will put a relationship to the test.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom