MTV's The Challenge

Yeah I saw that season.

Same with that crazy white girl that killed herself and the one black guy who didnt go for Jamie's yambs and didn't do much.

Robin was a solid competitor, she just didn’t have the mental makeup to survive all the house drama and paranoia.

MTV is trying to bring Real World back on Netflix. Pretty sure all those outside show competitors are here to stay on the Challenge and I believe they’re trying to get Survivor folks too

Yeah I saw that season.

Same with that crazy white girl that killed herself and the one black guy who didnt go for Jamie's yambs and didn't do much.

You definitely misremembering that season. You’re talking about Frankie but she died of cystic fibrosis.

Robin was a solid competitor, she just didn’t have the mental makeup to survive all the house drama and paranoia.

MTV is trying to bring Real World back on Netflix. Pretty sure all those outside show competitors are here to stay on the Challenge and I believe they’re trying to get Survivor folks too

You definitely misremembering that season. You’re talking about Frankie but she died of cystic fibrosis.

If they did the Real World on Netflix uncensored I'd be all the way in.

Need picks of Jamie. I’m drawing a blank

Jamie Chung. She's an actress now and is married to Bryan Greenberg (How to Make it in America). She was/is fine as hell, but wasn't really built for the Real World f**kery. Way too classy :lol:

latest

Reactions: God
MTV: PLEASE BRING BYKE REAL WORLD!!!
Nias *** in them bikinis.....lawddddddd
424x289.gif.e3c883276da8415ab0f023dbe05c4e04

245x205.gif.7585eef164fa4f22bb15296faf80e6a2

My head hurts just lookin at these gifs. Sheesh.

Nia was everything MTV wanted but couldn't have. Bama jordan got her kicked off the challenge for life...but i understand would've been a super double standard if they aint get her up out there

If they did the Real World on Netflix uncensored I'd be all the way in.

Now there's an idea..imagine the uncensored abram Veronica threesome .Or when aneesa use to just roam naked

What jordan do to get her kick for good?

When she belittled him called hime verythign in the book, then said he had a small penis or something and flicked it.
Jordan was basically like yo, if i did that to her i'd be in handcuffs. and they kicked her off.
I'm not sure if she came back to mtv after that

When she belittled him called hime verythign in the book, then said he had a small penis or something and flicked it.
Jordan was basically like yo, if i did that to her i'd be in handcuffs. and they kicked her off.
I'm not sure if she came back to mtv after that
yea she did. she came back for a few challenges

yea she did. she came back for a few challenges

She definitely didn’t. That was her last appearance on the show.

This was on Battle of the Exes 2 right before the final elimination.

They brought back Theresa to be Leroy’s partner against Bananas & Nany. They finished 2nd!

She definitely didn’t. That was her last appearance on the show.

This was on Battle of the Exes 2 right before the final elimination.

They brought back Theresa to be Leroy’s partner against Bananas & Nany. They finished 2nd!
Ooooooohhhhhh!! Ok now I remember. There were multiple times where she belittled jordan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ooooooohhhhhh!! Ok now I remember. There were multiple times where she belittled jordan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah came and went like a Hurricane. She would’ve been a great regular cast member if it wasn’t for that outburst

Kind of disappointed her, Jonna, Nany & Theresa are all gone for various reasons. They would’ve given Cara a run for her money.

She was trash when she first hooked up wit Abe. They had sex straight in the Woods first night.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your reollection is so trash. Abe & Cara had sex that first night in the bathroom/shower

For some reason I think you might be thinking of Cory smashing Camilla in the woods on Dirty 30. Caught her running with her pants by her ankles on night vision camera lol

Last edited:
These shoes deliver. Wether you take them serious or not, it’s all around comedy and entertainment.

Yeah came and went like a Hurricane. She would’ve been a great regular cast member if it wasn’t for that outburst

Kind of disappointed her, Jonna, Nany & Theresa are all gone for various reasons. They would’ve given Cara a run for her money.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your reollection is so trash. Abe & Cara had sex that first night in the bathroom/shower

For some reason I think you might be thinking of Cory smashing Camilla in the woods on Dirty 30. Caught her running with her pants by her ankles on night vision camera lol
Nahhhhhh it was on cut thoat. I remember they were smashing on a bench/hammock in the woods man. Ima rewatch it to make sure >D :rofl:

Give me a break bruh. It’s been years. :lol: I would tell you how many but I don’t wanna guess and get my memory lookin funny in the light :rofl:

You right she didnt commit suicde but I recall she was very suicidal.

She had that whole goth vibe and she uae to hurt herself.

Did Wes retire? No one got to Bananas like Wes. No one. Except CT, but that's different. :lol:
Wes was washed and using pure mind games to succeed.

He wasn't having it when he finally got Backpack out the game early just as skillfully planned just for them for the first time to pull that redemption house BS and have him challenge Was in the elimination.

Think that soured him to continuing. Now he applies his skills and talents to winning for charities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom