MTV's The Challenge

Nany been taking makeup advice from her cousin, apparently. She looked like a ghoul in her interviews.

Also, all those dudes passing on Jenna are idiots. I find her to be annoying, but she's the best female competitor in the last 5+ years not named Laurel, Emily or Cara. Plus, you get Zack's team as a guaranteed ally (to begin with, at least).

CT in Dirk mode: he got his rings(s) late in his career, now he's just tossing up threes on veteran deals. The way he casually strolled into the house like he owned the place lol

I have other thoughts, but those stood out early.

Your man said in the modern era only Emily, Laurel and Cara is better than her. That’s a crazy statement for a middle of the road player

Jenna’s best attribute is that she seems to be a genuinely nice person so she never makes any real enemies so that works out in here favor.

After that she’s always terrible at the daily missions, she hasn’t beaten anyone worthwhile in an elimination, and she always stinks it up in the Final

You’ll never go into a season and say to yourself “yeah Jenna should win this one or come close”

Episode 2: Hellraiser
Challengers batte head-to-head in the exhausting “Arms-a-geddon Tired” challenge; two teams wrestle for survival in a brutal elimination; Bananas performs an exorcism on a player that he deems “the spawn of Satan.”

Episode 2: Hellraiser
Challengers batte head-to-head in the exhausting “Arms-a-geddon Tired” challenge; two teams wrestle for survival in a brutal elimination; Bananas performs an exorcism on a player that he deems “the spawn of Satan.”

How did he take his shirt off yet keep his hat on? Just accept the bald brotherhood

I see why Leroy was mad. Back on that nominate him first ****. He wasn't having it.

Hunter cried like a ***** though. Talking about she took money from his little sisters :lol:

Georgia seems like she's reciting written lines or its her accent and that she already got a thing for Hunter.

Amanda already putting a strain on Zach's relationship over some dumb ****.

I don’t get why these young kids have such a hard on for Bananas

Georgia definitely gave him some Sloppy Toppy

Amanda always being Ashley’s puppet. Will be interesting to see how her season plays out without that security blanket

Zach flipped that argument so smoothly. Grade A Scumbag. We should rise above this :rofl::rofl:

Hunter is definitely on something, he’s a ticking timebomb. He should’ve been seeing a psychiatrist and ot doing another season of the challenge. He’s still traumatized.

No way I’m hugging Ashley and telling her to enjoy that money

Da’vonne’s the best narrator since Coral

Damn so a legend gets eliminated next week? Of course they showed bananas, Wes and CT. I'm thinking it's CT. Dude has barely had camera time so far this season.

Last edited:
I don't think it's Wes. Judging by the season trailer, Bananas is in an elimination and they don't show much of him in it. So either him or CT is my guess..

Could be Cara Maria.

I also don't want to admit that CT is probably washed. :lol:

It could also be a mercenary...never know with these things nowadays. Maybe Lavin throws his hat into the ring.

Would be nice if its Zach even though he aint no legend.

I'd want it to be Backpack but he does bring enough lulz and drama and I want more friction with him and Wes and Hunter.

Back
Top Bottom