MTV's The Challenge

Asaf already hooking up with Nany. Think he was the dude on his AYTO season that tried hooking up with everyone lol

What a great challenge opener.
The fact you can’t see the Final unless you e done an elimination is so fire.
Man, I see Melissa is back.
Who was it that she got into a fight with and got sent home over?

sidenote: Mattie is cool and all but she’s annoying for some reason.

Good first ep. Glad to see Jay pull out the W. Didn't see his Survivor season but he seems like a solid competitor.

With them being required to win an elimination I wonder how they'll try to dictate the matchups moving forward.

TJ having too much fun. Somebody need to challenge him.

Melissa, Jenn, and Bayleigh :evil:

Don't know why Nany is even here :lol: Asaf a simp. :rofl: @ picking Wes tho. HILARIOUS

Thick Anissa back.

I see the challenge house in some bunker in Chernobyl.

Last edited:
wes and bananas teaming up is an act of desperation because wes is washed up physically, and johnny has always been overrated and now has no friends to help him.

I seen this coming months ago and they really have no choice but to do this

This show is extremely tricky

Do you not send Jordan/CT into an elimination at all so they're disqualified from the final?

Or do you vote them in as much as possible so they don't take part in any Tribunals?

wes and bananas teaming up is an act of desperation because wes is washed up physically, and johnny has always been overrated and now has no friends to help him.
This would've been a better move during War of the Worlds 2.

But yeah, Wes been a shell of himself and his politicking has been so-so. Best result he had was 3rd place in his last 5 challenge appearances (not counting pros vs. stars). Its much worse for Johnny who still hasn't sniffed a final since he screwed over Sarah.

still think she's sexy, but im not sure if she's getting good thick or just fat
1585888869164.gif

This would've been a better move during War of the Worlds 2.

But yeah, Wes been a shell of himself and his politicking has been so-so. Best result he had was 3rd place in his last 5 challenge appearances (not counting pros vs. stars). Its much worse for Johnny who still hasn't sniffed a final since he screwed over Sarah.
wes had been slowly declining for years, but the moment i realized he was completely washed was when he basically conceded defeat to leroy in that hall brawl on battle of the exes 2

hes beyond pathetic physically at this point, you could tell he had no confidence in competing against BEAR in that elimination last season and got embarrassed by him lol

johnny imo has always been overrated and now he doesnt have friends to save his *** anymore so hes just been getting exposed earlier in the game

Back
Top Bottom