MTV's The Challenge

Fessy is an idiot.

I see how Josh and Fessy end up fighting. Makes no sense to go after Amber let alone now.

:rofl: @ these gay dudes. All the stereotypes on display.

:lol: @ all the girls picking Devin.

........look.......

:lol:

......I mean......so many times, Josh paranoid someone comin after him. Usually.....they didn't know Josh existed. :lol:

Tonight......Josh name ISN'T called.......Josh still mad. :lol:

Man....

TJ pullin out his phone. :rofl: :rofl:

Messy Fessy. :smh: So stupid to risk your alliance for nothin. Exposed yourself AGAIN, early.

Double elims gotta stop soon, otherwise be a short *** season.

Fessy makes the dumbest moves :smh: :lol:

Hughie almost lost because he couldn't stop talking ish while in the lead during an elimination

The ending was a hot mess but great TV

TJ realizing this how things end up again when players don't have to do an elimination to get to the final.

It'd be great if he sprang that on them near the end.

Hate that they got rid of the fact you have to win elimination to make a final

Fessy with a terrible move again

Messy Fessy strikes again, don't know why he was so set on getting Amber out the paint especially that early on. I'm enjoying this season and there are definitely some rooks who were eliminated already I'm almost certain we see again like Michele, Corey L and Kelz.

Josh always finds a way to make things about him and a huge reason he keeps getting recasted. Can't blame him but yea guy can be really annoying.

Show picking up a bit. Fessy and Josh are clowns. The old CT would have knocked them both out… literally. The older smarter OGs would have ran circles around these goofballs.

I've never seen this before, but it's a behind the scenes look at some memorable moments from the early days (mainly the first Gauntlet and Inferno) and ends with a preview of Inferno II. There's some wild stuff, like a human catapult daily that never aired (Syrus looks terrified of it). Also, Veronica and Julie were wrestling with each other for an hour on the high wire, and production had to pull them apart because it got too dangerous. The raw footage is pretty scary.

I've never seen this before, but it's a behind the scenes look at some memorable moments from the early days (mainly the first Gauntlet and Inferno) and ends with a preview of Inferno II. There's some wild stuff, like a human catapult daily that never aired (Syrus looks terrified of it). Also, Veronica and Julie were wrestling with each other for an hour on the high wire, and production had to pull them apart because it got too dangerous. The raw footage is pretty scary.

Man we are never going to get back to the good ole' challenge days. I was listening to Johnny Bananas podcast with Wes, and they should definitely hire them to make the challenge somewhat similar to the old ones.

TJ is about to be a busy, busy man:

All-Stars 3 will film before Seasons 38 (I'm guessing because they can churn those seasons out faster)

Filming of Season 38 got pushed back, as did the other All-Stars-style spin-off with contestants from Paramount shows (BB, Survivor, Amazing Race, etc.)

Josh: Everyone is out to get me!

Everyone:

snoop-dogg-who.gif

This guy Hughie needs to go. He's 1000× worse than Frank.

I was laughing when Logan took Many from him anyway.

:lol: @ the big brother alliance blowing up like this. To think Fessy's ego can't handle that Amber is a champion (cuz that's the real reason other than they were never tight). No reason to see her as a threat or don't trust her. She does.not have the political or social game to play them.

Kaycee dumb for falling for it to.

In the future I see her and Fessy falling out too.

Hughie is terrible and chances of him and Mr Tj going home are high. Can’t stand either

Gabo was hilarious, but homie really down on himself & his iq

Josh is still a jabroni and Fessy can’t handle Amber a champ.

Something is just off this szn. Too many new folks and not having skulls makes the game very chalk

Emy thinks every partner she gets is the problem now she's stuck with Hughie :lol:

Devin: 1/3 of the cast can't divide by 2. How are they still alive? :lol:

The vets are being too nice to the rooks. Counseling them too hard.

Last edited:
Bear is probably going to jail here in the UK.
What a terrible mistake. Just bad judgment call.
Hate to see **** like this. Dude was probably just being….I’m not even going to go there.He has to deal with the consequences of his actions, which were disgusting to say the least. Hate seeing young people play themselves like this.

Aneesah is unathletic, out of shape, unattractive, old, and doesn’t hook up with anyone. Why does MTV continue to bring her on? Is there an Aneesah Hive I’m not aware of?

I’m always amazed how awful some of these people are at math. I shouldn’t be, but I am.

These rookies are so dumb. Once there are no more rookie-rookie teams left your vet partner won't save you.

Aneesa is that vet that always agrees to come back.

She won't stop until they tell her no. :lol:

She needs to make the transition to the washed version of the challenge for all the vets that are over the hill. She might actually be able to get her 1st win.

Back
Top Bottom