MTV's The Challenge

What a terrible mistake. Just bad judgment call.
Hate to see **** like this. Dude was probably just being….I’m not even going to go there.He has to deal with the consequences of his actions, which were disgusting to say the least. Hate seeing young people play themselves like this.

He filmed himself with Georgia Harrison and posted it online without her permission. But apparently he filmed lots of other girls without consent to. He was in the news about 2 weeks ago having really aggressive s3x with his gf and posting it on Twitter. Plus there are rumors of him going with underage girls.

He is a piece of garbage. Seems he may have some sort of mental health issue to.

Aneesah is unathletic, out of shape, unattractive, old, and doesn’t hook up with anyone. Why does MTV continue to bring her on? Is there an Aneesah Hive I’m not aware of?
She has her fans but at this point I think production knows better and leaves the door open for any vets that can cause drama and are willing to keep showing up.

Plus I'm sure before they started going more international (and knew it would succeed) they need to keep that diversity quota at a certain #.
These rookies are so dumb. Once there are no more rookie-rookie teams left your vet partner won't save you.

Aneesa is that vet that always agrees to come back.

She won't stop until they tell her no. :lol:

She needs to make the transition to the washed version of the challenge for all the vets that are over the hill. She might actually be able to get her 1st win.
She already tried and failed :lol:

Played a sloppy game again and lost a friend. This injury DQ may just be karma for how she played Jislea for no reason.

He filmed himself with Georgia Harrison and posted it online without her permission. But apparently he filmed lots of other girls without consent to. He was in the news about 2 weeks ago having really aggressive s3x with his gf and posting it on Twitter. Plus there are rumors of him going with underage girls.

He is a piece of garbage. Seems he may have some sort of mental health issue to.
Serial Killer ****.
Damn creep.
Sociopath?

Damn only a 1 HR ep tonight :smh:

Looks like its all crybaby Josh and a messy Fessy ep.

Yuck, Esther is in to Josh :sick:

Amber must really be pissing off a lot of ppl behind the scenes. Cuz if not these girls don't make sense going after her and calling her fake. Complain about Amber saying she was blindsided and then say just show that you're loyal instead of saying it. Those things don't even correlate.

Also I see Josh has rubbed off on Fessy. I don't get why he thinks Amber will go after him. Its all in his head. He talks about her like she's some 10 year vet and a major threat. I don't get it.

:lol: @ the instigators.

Last edited:
Damn only a 1 HR ep tonight :smh:

Looks like its all crybaby Josh and a messy Fessy ep.

Yuck, Esther is in to Josh :sick:

Amber must really be pissing off a lot of ppl behind the scenes. Cuz if not these girls don't make sense going after her and calling her fake. Complain about Amber saying she was blindsided and them say just show that you're loyal instead of saying it. Those things don't even correlate.

Also I see Josh has rubbed off on Fessy. I don't get why he thinks Amber will go after him. Its all in his head. He talks about her like she's some 10 year vet and a major threat. I don't get it.

:lol: @ the instigators.
Yeah their reasoning for not liking amber b doesn’t really make sense at all.

fessy putting ✋ on josh :lol:

When have they ever cut an episode down in time? Seems like this cast didn’t give them much to work with and it’s showing. It’s definitely the worst season yet. This Josh/Fessy/Amber **** is a joke.

Can’t believe Josh knocking my baby Esther.

Esther wack as **** for throwing that drink. **** didn’t even involve her.

Josh is funny as hell man, still one of my favorites.

Hughie is the funniest on the show. Im ****in crying as soon as he starts talking.

Amber dumb as hell for even talking about going up to Fessy and looking for an apology.

He's an annoying dumbass ***** but props to Josh for baiting Fessy in to putting hands on him.

That and the instigators, Fessy couldn't take all the talk.

It reminds me of when Devin was trying to get Johnny to hit him and followed him all over the house :lol: or all the times Was got somebody to attack him.
When have they ever cut an episode down in time? Seems like this cast didn’t give them much to work with and it’s showing. It’s definitely the worst season yet. This Josh/Fessy/Amber **** is a joke.
Last few season have had that random 1 HR only ep.

But to keep it in context, that was always the original run time. It's just the past 10 challenges or so had a lot of material and the show is on MTV so they stretched things to 90min.

Man this Season is Drama Free and it’s getting old watching them try and Create Beef.
This dust they’re TRYING to kick up is washed AF.
Esther is my Favorite New.
Season is buns, though.

I think Fessy gets sent home. hand to the face or might just be. Warning

Szn is wack, should of kept the skulls

Amber also gotta be a champ that not feared at all, she killed it in the finals last szn

He's an annoying dumbass ***** but props to Josh for baiting Fessy in to putting hands on him.

It reminds me of when Devin was trying to get Johnny to hit him and followed him all over the house :lol: or all the times Was got somebody to attack him.

But to keep it in context, that was always the original run time. It's just the past 10 challenges or so had a lot of material and the show is on MTV so they stretched things to 90min.

Original runtime was a half hour. Those old episodes moved quick lol. Gauntlet 3 was the first season with hour-long episodes the entire season.

Original runtime was a half hour. Those old episodes moved quick lol. Gauntlet 3 was the first season with hour-long episodes the entire season.
I wasn't trying to go back that far :lol:

Back then the Challenge really wasn't the cash cow it has been the past decade +

Hmm.. I watch every season and don’t recall that. Maybe it wasn’t as noticeable at the time. Anyway, this is just bad tv so far. The whole spy theme is corny, the challenges are awkward, and the entire format for deciding challenges is not entertaining. Even with all of those issues, The cast is the worst part. All of these random reality series contestants is a huge miss by MTV. They don’t know what tf they’re doing.

I'm thinking that no one gets kicked off next week but they just showed TJ entering the house in the preview to make it appear that way. I'd guess someone like Fessy gets a stern warning to not do it again. I also really hate when they don't do both a daily challenge and elimination in one episode. Final Reckoning had like half the episode only with either a challenge or an elimination and ended on cliff hangers damn near every time.

I didn't understand what was even going on, which happens far too often these days.
The daily challenges seem like a reason to for them to show off the programs production values with fast cars, planes, explosions, flames, smoke, etc. It's also getting more and more rare that we know the winning team until TJ announces it. Like yesterday he just tells us that three teams did well and then announces the winner. The meat of the show now is the drama, hookups, club scenes and the eliminations.

The daily challenges seem like a reason to for them to show off the programs production values with fast cars, planes, explosions, flames, smoke, etc. It's also getting more and more rare that we know the winning team until TJ announces it. Like yesterday he just tells us that three teams did well and then announces the winner. The meat of the show now is the drama, hookups, club scenes and the eliminations.

It'd be nice to just have a frame of reference. As in, back in the day they would show times, but not for everyone, so it would keep you guessing. For instance, they might show two of the top three times, but you never knew if the winner was someone whose time was shown, or if it was someone whose time wasn't shown.

Ya know who wasn't seen the entire time that Fessy fiasco was taking place?

CT.

He's going to win again and start inching closer to Bananas.

I'm thinking that no one gets kicked off next week but they just showed TJ entering the house in the preview to make it appear that way. I'd guess someone like Fessy gets a stern warning to not do it again. I also really hate when they don't do both a daily challenge and elimination in one episode. Final Reckoning had like half the episode only with either a challenge or an elimination and ended on cliff hangers damn near every time.
We already sort of had that situation when someone got injured and had to leave.

So it may not be a men's elimination but there will be a woman's.

Quiet thread for a new episode…

Also, another shortened one hour episode…

Worst season of all time and MTV knows it.

Terrible episode and knew Fessy would be gone.

Don’t get the hate for Amber B, probably just jealousy.

This is a very boring szn and major reason is
Not enough og’s. I know mtv has the og show but hopefully next szn more of the ogs who can still
Compete are back.

Need. Bananas, Wes, Jordan, Cam, Lee (Retired), Brad, Darrell, Zach, Jenna, etc

Back
Top Bottom