MTV's The Challenge

Yeah from I'm reading she may have pulled a how you pronounce your name with a black person and said it wrong on purpose as a joke and it was not well received.

Think Aneesa was involved.
Well if we've learned anything with this current social climate it's that racist posts on social media will not be tolerated (I.E. the Dee situation). Not that racist comments/posts are acceptable it's that many contestants have done far worse but aren't likely to be punished for the past. I've heard rumors they've even called Camila to be on in recent seasons even after her racist comments to Leroy and her putting hands on security during one of the Champs/Stars seasons.

I did find it annoying that all the sudden Amber B just pops up and is Josh's partner without so much as a mention of Lauren going home, getting DQ'ed or otherwise.

I enjoyed Kelz calling Josh out on his bull****. :lol:

Sucks he had to go out like that.

Nelson a whole dummy for messing with Ashley.

I know she be calling him the N word when they have sex.

The "Mr. TJ" is going to be hella annoying; hopefully she's gone sooner rather than later.

I really like Emmy.
She reminds me of my niece.
She’s so emotional though.
That girl with the laugh though…..oh lawd

"My anxiety skyrocketed, my mental health was literally in shambles and this led me to an identity crisis of sorts"

“It’s up to whether or not I choose to do [The Challenge] again and redeem myself or if I have the strength or willpower to potentially be gaslit, accused, tried and sentenced without a jury or evidence, I guess,” she said. “But never say never.”

Whatever she did must have been pretty bad to be completely edited out of the show. If you were treated so badly why would you want to ever do another Challenge?

Her story ain't adding up.

It is weird when they edit someone out of the first episode. It also happened on The Inferno. Piggy is shown when the cast arrives but got edited out and is not referenced after that. Apparently that was because she was so drunk producers had to send her home. An impressive feat considering The Inferno was probably one of the drunkest seasons in the show's history (there was an open bar at the eliminations).

As for this season, Devin continues to deliver in the house and in confessionals. I don't think he'll ever win a season, but he's really entertaining. Referring to Ashley as Meltdown Mitchell instead of Millionaire Mitchell because she has "more meltdowns than cash" was just great.

Wonder if Big T is gonna do her new partner like she did her partner from last season
F7B64C84-DBC3-43A6-9712-D839D4F8A49B.gif

I had a feeling Tori wasn't gonna put Big T in there. T always takes everything so personal smh. Need a rookie-rookie team to finally win a Challenge to shake things up but yea not holding my breath this happens anytime soon.

I been sayin for years in here that Nelson a clown. :lol:

He talks a huge game but has zero wins to back it up. He's a better Josh. (truly not a compliment, but I do like Nelson way more than Josh, it's not even close.)

When people get voted into the gauntlet to win a skull in order to run the final, that was a better concept. This whole let’s vote a rookie in every week is corny and not entertaining.

I really wish I didn’t read the spoilers for this season but I’m glad I did so I don’t get to upset.

Been watching all the older seasons. This new **** is a complete joke compared to the glory days… ‘11,’12,’13, etc… Still, the show has its moments, but adding all these other unknown reality personalities is a huge miss on MTVs part. They should just move to an OGs/All Stars vs. Rookie format, instead of mixing all of the personalities. We would get more of the OGs that way.

If they would have figured out a way to keep Real World growing and evolving, they wouldn’t have this issue.

When people get voted into the gauntlet to win a skull in order to run the final, that was a better concept. This whole let’s vote a rookie in every week is corny and not entertaining.

I really wish I didn’t read the spoilers for this season but I’m glad I did so I don’t get to upset.
I'm still unspoiled so please try not to reveal anything lol. I don't like how rook teams keep getting thrown in but still enjoying this season though.

I think with this many rookies the only way to have prevented the current situation would be to do like a Fresh Meat or War of the Worlds (before they made them individuals smh) season where it's rookies paired with vets. Or if they want to keep going with the twists they could have made it so winners of an elimination can change partners but still keep the vet/rookie pairing a requirement.

I kind of understand why they got rid of the skulls

Been watching all the older seasons. This new **** is a complete joke compared to the glory days… ‘11,’12,’13, etc… Still, the show has its moments, but adding all these other unknown reality personalities is a huge miss on MTVs part. They should just move to an OGs/All Stars vs. Rookie format, instead of mixing all of the personalities. We would get more of the OGs that way.

If they would have figured out a way to keep Real World growing and evolving, they wouldn’t have this issue.

Strange that we live in a world where ten years ago were the glory days, but the run of Rivals/Exes (and sequels) along with Battle of the Seasons was pretty great.

The cancellation of Road Rules and not knowing how to keep Real World fresh to the point its basically cancelled (last season aired on Facebook? The ****!?) basically led to the studio having to start going for all other reality shows.

Haven't had many hits with long lasting personalities (especially since they always pit them against an OG) but it's all they have left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom