MTV's The Challenge

I enjoyed the first episode and looks like Cory, Nelson and his drama with Fessy will be a big focus of the season. Don't really like the elimination twist too much though, I think it would be better if you could throw different people from separate teams in still but the eliminations should be by gender.

Also not sure how I feel about their being no skulls this season, players are going to try and coast to the finals like has been the norm. I also felt the skull twist was not utilized well the seasons they did have it though.

Priscilla and her chocolate self.
1628796660481.png

Think they should have kept the secret voting from last season. Would be way more double crosses and voting against alliances.

Great twist with the agency selecting individuals instead of teams for elimination.

Glad the rookies that won elimination were smart enough to choose new vet partners.

Too many damn newcomers, man...where's bananas?

I dont know what half that "list" stuff was about or why it was the main issue of the premiere. Seemed like a lame production concoction to push suicide squad chick as the newest instigator. Everyone was in a tizzy over the dumbest ****. And of course Aneesa and Tori haveto get themselves involved with the camera time. :lol:

I need to stockpile some episodes and binge....already moving slow. You already know they're dragging this out until Christmas. Hopefully the first few episodes weed out a lot of these rookies.

I don't know how in the flying eff they found Svetlana to do All-Stars, but she's apparently on it. Melinda from Austin is as well. By far, the two hottest RW girls ever, are coming back. Full cast:

Womyn

1. Casey Cooper
  2. Emilee Floppatrick
  3. Jasmine Reynaud
  4. Janelle Casanave
  5. Jodi Weatheron
  6. Jonna Manion
  7. Katie Doyle
  8. Kendal Sheppard
  9. Leah Gillingwater
  10. Melinda Stolp
  11. Shauvon Torres
  12. Svetlana Shusterman
  13. Sophia Pasquis
  14. Ruthie Alcaide

Males

1. Brad Fiorenza
  2. Brandon Nelson
  3. Cohutta Grindstaff
  4. Darrell Taylor
  5. Derek Chavez
  6. Derrick Kosinski
  7. Latarrian Wallace
  8. MJ Garrett
  9. Nehemiah Clark
  10. Ryan Kehoe
  11. Steve Meinke
  12. Syrus Yarbrough
  13. Teck Holmes
  14. Tyler Duckworth
Hate all these new rookies in the game but we getting old and that’s what the one on paramount plus is for

Yeah, hate to say it, but these OG heads are more my speed. Might have to get a paramount subscription to watch the senior PGA tour challengers. :lol:

I think I’m gonna like this season :lol:

Vets finally being smart and putting their differences to the side to remove the rookies
I think this will be the case early on but from the mini preview after episode 1 it appears the rooks will eventually wise up and form an alliance.

Also, was it obvious to anyone else that Michele and Corey L were going to win the elimination? They seem to be highlighting Michele way too much for her to get ousted that early.

Only really looks good in makeup and when healthy.

Like she looked good in the premiere but last season and a few others she looked like she needed a meal badly.

Loving Esther's Nigerian accent :rofl:

Kinda crazy Amber is a defending champ and wasn't on the original roster. I get she doesn't bring a lot of drama yet but Nany and Aneesa again?

These team eliminations are something out of Battle of the Seasons. Straight up handicapping and taking away the strengths of some individuals.

Its also crazy to take two ppl who have never partnered up and pair them for an elimination. That **** worked in All Stars cuz the majority of them are vets at familiar eliminations.

Last edited:
I couldn’t help it and I saw the spoilers for this season and I’m very disappointed with the “same old sane old”.
Haven't got to the spoilers yet myself. Cuz I even looked up the future elimination match ups and who won not just who made it to the final and won it all for the last two seasons.

Last edited:
This season should be individual eliminations.

The world map "puzzle" :lol:

Rookies are just going to go along with the vets and be picked off this season. :rolleyes

"My anxiety skyrocketed, my mental health was literally in shambles and this led me to an identity crisis of sorts"

“It’s up to whether or not I choose to do [The Challenge] again and redeem myself or if I have the strength or willpower to potentially be gaslit, accused, tried and sentenced without a jury or evidence, I guess,” she said. “But never say never.”

Whatever she did must have been pretty bad to be completely edited out of the show. If you were treated so badly why would you want to ever do another Challenge?

Her story ain't adding up.

"My anxiety skyrocketed, my mental health was literally in shambles and this led me to an identity crisis of sorts"

“It’s up to whether or not I choose to do [The Challenge] again and redeem myself or if I have the strength or willpower to potentially be gaslit, accused, tried and sentenced without a jury or evidence, I guess,” she said. “But never say never.”

Whatever she did must have been pretty bad to be completely edited out of the show. If you were treated so badly why would you want to ever do another Challenge?

Her story ain't adding up.
Yeah from what I'm reading she may have pulled a how you pronounce your name with a black person and said it wrong on purpose as a joke and it was not well received.

Think Aneesa was involved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom