MTV's The Challenge

With pole wrestle you gotta keep curling up and turning. Get really twisty with it.

Especially with somebody as long as Kyle.

Last edited:
With pile wrestle you gotta keep curling up and turning. Get really twisty with it.

Especially with somebody as long as Kyle.
Ed had good positioning early in the 2nd round but couldn't capitalize. I think Ed could become a regular.

Also did Nelson make a rookie move going in for Cory a couple seasons ago?!?!

Ed had good positioning early in the 2nd round but couldn't capitalize. I think Ed could become a regular.

Also did Nelson make a rookie move going in for Cory a couple seasons ago?!?!
No. Nelson went in for his friend cuz he was in the game playing for his kids.

I don't think what Ed did was a rookie move at all. Logan kept his word to him. Ed is simply paying that back. Has nothing to do with them being friends or strangers. You made a deal, he honored it, now when it's back on you the decision is screw him over or pay that loyalty back. Word is bond.

Ed didn't know it was gonna be pole wrestle tho, unless you put two and two together that there is no wall or rings or climbing stuff, just sand, then maybe you can connect the two.

Ed didn't know it was gonna be pole wrestle tho, unless you put two and two together that there is no wall or rings or climbing stuff, just sand, then maybe you can connect the two.

This, the cast always make it a point in the confessionals to assume a player should have known it was this particular game. I guess for pole wrestle since there was only a pit of sand with a circle around it it basically narrows down to what elimination it will be and that it is almost 100% going to be something physical. They have done variations on pole wrestle with rings or balls where you needed to then hook onto something or put the balls in a barrel.

Caught up tonight. Didn't really mind the daily or the elimination. They've done Pole Wrestle for a long time (in various forms) and the fire hose thing is something they did in The Gauntlet.

Team emerald run will soon come to an end, Josh, Devin. nany, they are who they are

Ct team looking strong once they got
That alien known as emy on their team

The numbers still hurt CT tho. 6 vs 4 could be a thing.

Poor form to run towards an out of bounds, that's just dumb. Should have had CT run out as a fullback blocker/tackler and then Kyle could run in a wide open field.

emy is quickly becoming one of the most annoying challengers ever to me. her and cara maria make me want to throw something every time they speak

This guy Emy is garbage fam.

How is he crying about loyalty and talking crazy about Bettina but when Bettina mentions his name he goes crazy.

I'm also not a huge fan of Emy, her backstabbing Bettina and kissing up to uncle CT. But she's like the female version of Josh and it's almost a certainty she returns.

EB7A4FCB-72B5-4A5B-BAC8-72EEE10B0ED3.jpeg

one of my favorite seasons. Can’t wait to see what David’s been up to.

EB7A4FCB-72B5-4A5B-BAC8-72EEE10B0ED3.jpeg

one of my favorite seasons. Can’t wait to see what David’s been up to.

Not one, but TWO Jesus freaks. God, Julie and Matt were insufferable. But, it led to one of the funniest moments in the show's history, when Julie tried the shortcut on the minibike. "The road to God is straight and narrow....SPLASH".

I'm also not a huge fan of Emy, her backstabbing Bettina and kissing up to uncle CT. But she's like the female version of Josh and it's almost a certainty she returns.
at least josh is funny. i laugh at some goofy **** josh does/says almost every episode. emy is nothing but annoying

The whole cells concept is trash. You've got one team with 4 players, one team with 5 players and one team with 6 players. Gee, I wonder which team is going to win the daily challenge. Emerald is trash, BUT because they have 6 ppl they've won every challenge since the groupings. Can we say, booooorrrrring.

They should have a challenge not dependent on how many players you have.

Of course a team of 6 will finish that rope in knots daily challenge faster than a 4 man team.

Last edited:
The whole cells concept is trash. You've got one team with 4 players, one team with 5 players and one team with 6 players. Gee, I wonder which team is going to win the daily challenge. Emerald is trash, BUT because they have 6 ppl they've won every challenge since the groupings. Can we say, booooorrrrring.
I remember on one of the big team seasons there was a daily challenge or two that actually benefitted having less people in your team. Wish they would have done something like that this week or last.

Well I kind of figured Cory was going home last night just because of how dramatic he was getting and even though he seemed confident I could tell nerves were running. I was hoping he'd win though to infiltrate and then keep throwing missions like what Wes tried to do (I forgot what season he did this on).

Back
Top Bottom