MTV's The Challenge

It ain't even that. He skates by every season because no one has the balls to go into elimination against him.
It's funny cuz all the times he has been taken out in an elimination shockingly either by a fluke or someone that challenged him have all been memorable.

Only Fessy has recently called him out for drama and it didn't last long for it to matter.

He gets by as a vet and still as someone that is hard to beat.

Yes ain't defending his title?

Yes doesn't seem like they type to just come back and defend a title. He won $500,000 and is looking for his next opportunity. I think I heard somewhere he wants to do Survivor.

Melinda is just gorgeous, and I'm willing to look past the fact she's literally the worst female contestant ever as long as she's on my TV.

However, it is funny that she and Danny (the worst male competitor ever) were married.

Also, not really sure why Jodi has never been back on since The Duel. She won it and then just disappeared forever.

Melinda and Tina looking GOODT!

Don't memba that Steve dude at all.

Melinda and Tina looking GOODT!

Don't memba that Steve dude at all.

I only know Steve because The Gauntlet is one of my favorite seasons and I re-watch from time to time.

Meanwhile, in tonight's episode, Nelson kneeling and praying to the Challenge gods, meanwhile TJ in the background had this look on his face that said "this clown..."

Hopefully there’s actual drama on this season of All Stars. The first season was so damn bland.

:lol: @ Ashley basically playing the role of Nelson to Amanda's Cory cuz she keeps playing the mom card for why she's trying to win.

Never thought Ashley was that bad other than the racism and the show has drowned that out for her being a dirty traitorous player.

Priscilla though :evil: She better be back.

I'm shocked TJ gave Priscilla that send-off. That was as thorough a beating in an elimination as I've seen in a long time.

I'm shocked TJ gave Priscilla that send-off. That was as thorough a beating in an elimination as I've seen in a long time.
It was still about stamina and endurance so the elimination itself did not end quickly. Plus the lead Ashley had wasn't like 10 tires to 1 :lol:

Priscilla kept trying and never gave up. Plus she was the one that had the balls to end the send a rookie to an elimination cop out and forced the vets hand. Then recently won an elimination. TJ probably respects her game. She played pretty unafraid.

Last edited:
Priscilla acting like she pulled off the heist of the century with her “move” <<<<<<<<<<<<< .

It literally had no impact on the vets’ game.

Back
Top Bottom