MTV's The Challenge

IMG_4841.gif

Seeing Corey eliminate Jay after he coasted to get into this final

Also kudos to him for not picking on Nurys either but damn she got the short straw on most of the checkpoints with who she had to work it especially on the crate one where Colleen was notoriously bad at that during the mini final.

The partner thing was brutal. Whatever two girls got the trunk were going to be at a disadvantage. It just doesn't work with not the same number of guys/girls.

There's a penalty for getting the answer wrong, isn't there?

Glad Jay got sent home.

The penalty for getting the question wrong was that the crate was much heavier than the correct answer.

Nurys got hosed in that. In the corey pairing, he stood outside the sphere when he should have been inside. She got Coleen on her worst daily this season. Then she gets Emanuel and it’s a gd eating comp.

I hope she can still bring it home though.

Berna crying after the first checkpoint, and then crying while eating had my dying of laughter. You could just hear the disgust in TJ’s tone…. Well, TJ, that’s what happen when you have a collection of bums in the final after a poor format this year.

I actually didn’t really enjoy watching that episode… I didnt watch them reading those letters or the into, just went right to the start of the final. Watching the girl pairings getting worked in each checkpoint wasn’t entertaining either.

Jay getting sent home was fantastic. He panicked while staking blocks :rofl:

Also,… he said he has clothing line????

I do like that he said he’s going to do better and win in the future… bruh, you flamed out because you couldn’t stack 10 blocks, the whole cast and future cast members saw your super shady gameplay…. It’s going to get way harder to get to a final going forward.

Just caught up on the Final pt 1 last night. Good to see Jay get ousted, in his confessional he was more disappointed in seeing an elimination than actually wanting to earn his stripes and win one smh. Only really want to see Nurys win but I guess Emmanuel would be a distant 2nd choice.

Congrats to Emmanuel on winning the Challenge......

0be55c1d4620d81c69d9cfe46c865aa1.gif

Wish Nurys bae took IT home.

Colleen and her ultimates showed out on that last stretch of the challenge.

Everyone calling Berna out for cheating on that sudoku puzzle. :lol:

Corey so wack 😂. Nurys bae was so close to having one of the all time challenge performances ever. I mean she still did but if she could have pulled the win off it would have been🔥

Terrible season.Almost had 2 of the 5 quit on the finale due to a drink and ropelling.

The champion had about 15 min of airtime all season.

Never this format again. please.

Last edited:
Watched the first few episodes of the season and was not interested. Tuned back in tonight and see Bertha made it all the way to final. Bertha was so paranoid about having nobody and getting eliminated during the first episodes and Bertha is now in the final.

"Balancing Bawler" :lol:

NGL EYE am not a fan of heights myself.

Rappelling down a cliff head on like that had to have been scary af.

Emmanuel so boring bro. Straight up coasted to the final cause of Jay and didn’t even see an elimination. Need to bring back the skulls so you have to earn a spot in the final.

Nurys def a star in the making though and :lol: at Berna tripping over the drink. That’s not even that bad.

Overall a decent season. Don’t ever do this format again though.

Nurys is like the Terminator. Caught some bad partner luck and was getting sabotaged the whole season including the final and still came in 2nd. That’s impressive.

Corey smoking the final on a balance beam is one of the more bizarre Challenge moments I can recall.

Every season since war of the worlds 2 has been getting progressively worse but this season took the cake. Emmanuel a champion lol he had the 10 min of camera time

The finale could have been good it was just waaaay too puzzle heavy IMO.
This, and also a huge reason of why I dislike single winner seasons so much. The "great equalizers" are always lame and they have to make it fair to both sexes. It's like the season Cara won, not to take anything away but the winner was mostly decided on that last memory puzzle.

This, and also a huge reason of why I dislike single winner seasons so much. The "great equalizers" are always lame and they have to make it fair to both sexes. It's like the season Cara won, not to take anything away but the winner was mostly decided on that last memory puzzle.

or the first All-Stars season when Kelly Anne definitely should have been female winner but Yes won the Jackpot.

So in my mind Kelly Anne and Nurys should both be champions for their respective seasons.

Single winners are lame. Need to bring back a Gauntlet or Inferno-setyle season with set teams, no twists, just play it out like those old seasons. I'll even take Cutthroat, with three teams. I just don't want the switching anymore. Just see how it plays out. If it doesn't work, then go back to what you've been doing. It couldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom