Mummification, Reincarnation...

iiceman83

Banned
"Must be the Pharaohs, he in tune with his soul"

egypt-alien.jpg

So what you gonna do when they return to claim what theirs?? Im prepared...Are you???

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

...what?

Lets just imagine for a second that souls can be recycled. The essence and aura of an individual. A "past life", reincarnation. Lets say genetics is not only the physical but also metaphysical. A genetic mind-set if you will. What if genetic memory also affected our thoughts and mind??

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

...what?

Lets just imagine for a second that souls can be recycled. The essence and aura of an individual. A "past life", reincarnation. Lets say genetics is not only the physical but also metaphysical. A genetic mind-set if you will. What if genetic memory also affected our thoughts and mind??

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Pyramids were built by alien cats to steal the energy from Earth's rotational pull.

that's a big FU to  ancient  architects  who went through all the trouble to  make that *%#+
eyes.gif

Pyramids were built by alien cats to steal the energy from Earth's rotational pull.

that's a big FU to  ancient  architects  who went through all the trouble to  make that *%#+
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

eyes.gif

Good to see your sarcasm detector is fully functional.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

eyes.gif

This just makes it so much funnier. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

eyes.gif

This just makes it so much funnier. 
laugh.gif

One of these days I'ma just start rapping bout random, cryptic, mumbo jumbo.. I figure, people feel smarter when they don't know whats going on. then they can pretend they do, and gloat about it to other people and call em "Sheep". Yeah, that's what I'll do...

One of these days I'ma just start rapping bout random, cryptic, mumbo jumbo.. I figure, people feel smarter when they don't know whats going on. then they can pretend they do, and gloat about it to other people and call em "Sheep". Yeah, that's what I'll do...

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

What you did here.........is very obvious.

Besides we all know the pyramids were built by the Ibo people of West Africa. Haze told me that.
pimp.gif

arunsi11.JPG

What you did here.........is very obvious.

Besides we all know the pyramids were built by the Ibo people of West Africa. Haze told me that.
pimp.gif

arunsi11.JPG

You cant do it unless your one of them.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Oh but I am... it's a vast, far reaching network. They use every day, normal 22 year old MCs like me. It's our job to stimulate and control the masses via puppeteer and...... never mind. I'm tired of this @@%+ already.  Stupid industry fads
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Oh but I am... it's a vast, far reaching network. They use every day, normal 22 year old MCs like me. It's our job to stimulate and control the masses via puppeteer and...... never mind. I'm tired of this @@%+ already.  Stupid industry fads
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom