sun_tour.jpg

crops.jpg

"You have the power to let power go?"

LOL

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Does anyone think Egyptian religion promotes a superiority/egotistic attitude?

Maybe its the entertainment industry that promotes that feeling. Ex: People using it in lyrics and rhymes to empower people/themselves; Jewelry; album covers...

I don't get a feeling of humility when viewing the religion as a whole. Now, let me add I have not read much of Egyptian "holy" text. Its what I feel from viewing it at the surface.

I am not trying to put down the religion/history. But its one of those vibes I catch from it. Anyone else?
What do you mean by Egyptian religion? Alot of this stuff you'r calling religion were philosophies, mythology and ways of life that were stolen and made into religions. Everything from Astrology, The Law Of Attraction, Architecture, Science, Math to the American Judicial System came from Egypt. So when a black person who has been told that he is inferior in all aspects of life finds out that his "race" is responsible for 90% of the world's progression of course that person is going to walk around with a new outlook on life or conscious enlightenment that could be perceived as "Superiority/Egostitcal"
That's a completely accurate assumption coming from our culture and looking at it for face value. But like you said, it's what you feel from viewing from the surface.  But once you start seeking, you see how much of the culture is enshrined in our current culture you realize that this is a continuation of a pagan culture in disguise of monotheism.  This "American Dream" is the inception of it's "founding fathers" and we are all apart of it whether we believe it or deny it. 
Alot of people look back and only see the jewels, clothes and aesthetics, but all of that stuff is surface. Everything they did was for a reason. No peice of jewelry was made to just be nice and chucked full of diamonds for "bling" factor. They served electromagnetic and alchemical purposes. People's pieces were based off their aura and solar anatomy. When we look at jewelry today, it's completely useless and has no functional purpose except for broadcasting social status and serves no purpose except to promote lifestyles that aren't anything more than commercial concepts. Every piece of architecture, clothing design, masonry (stone work) had a meaning, purpose, and function.   

Our concept and ideas about masonry are nothing but a continuation of the craft throughout all time. Different cultures have had custodianship and some have abused "power"(PRWR-PR=House, WR=Heru) and become addicted. But that still shouldn't keep people from losing sight of what is going on currently in media. Kanye and Jay and all of them are doing there roles. They are leading us through revelations.Revealing the game to the masses. People need to stop hating and confusing others about this stuff and start some scholarly research if you really talkin bout it. 
Cartune & Torgriffith
pimp.gif
Looking forward to reading more about this...Currently waiting for my recent purchase on amazon which include:
1.[h1]The God Genes Decoded Volume I (Secrets of the universe revealed in the anatomy and evolution of consciousness in ancient Egyptian cosmology, Volume I)[/h1]

[h1]The Ankh: African Origin of Electromagnetism[/h1]

[h1]Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs for Beginners: Medtu Neter- "Divine Words" [/h1]
If anybody got any sites they recommend or more great books I need to look into feel free to post them. 

I'll be soaking up all this knowledge soon...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Does anyone think Egyptian religion promotes a superiority/egotistic attitude?

Maybe its the entertainment industry that promotes that feeling. Ex: People using it in lyrics and rhymes to empower people/themselves; Jewelry; album covers...

I don't get a feeling of humility when viewing the religion as a whole. Now, let me add I have not read much of Egyptian "holy" text. Its what I feel from viewing it at the surface.

I am not trying to put down the religion/history. But its one of those vibes I catch from it. Anyone else?
What do you mean by Egyptian religion? Alot of this stuff you'r calling religion were philosophies, mythology and ways of life that were stolen and made into religions. Everything from Astrology, The Law Of Attraction, Architecture, Science, Math to the American Judicial System came from Egypt. So when a black person who has been told that he is inferior in all aspects of life finds out that his "race" is responsible for 90% of the world's progression of course that person is going to walk around with a new outlook on life or conscious enlightenment that could be perceived as "Superiority/Egostitcal"
That's a completely accurate assumption coming from our culture and looking at it for face value. But like you said, it's what you feel from viewing from the surface.  But once you start seeking, you see how much of the culture is enshrined in our current culture you realize that this is a continuation of a pagan culture in disguise of monotheism.  This "American Dream" is the inception of it's "founding fathers" and we are all apart of it whether we believe it or deny it. 
Alot of people look back and only see the jewels, clothes and aesthetics, but all of that stuff is surface. Everything they did was for a reason. No peice of jewelry was made to just be nice and chucked full of diamonds for "bling" factor. They served electromagnetic and alchemical purposes. People's pieces were based off their aura and solar anatomy. When we look at jewelry today, it's completely useless and has no functional purpose except for broadcasting social status and serves no purpose except to promote lifestyles that aren't anything more than commercial concepts. Every piece of architecture, clothing design, masonry (stone work) had a meaning, purpose, and function.   

Our concept and ideas about masonry are nothing but a continuation of the craft throughout all time. Different cultures have had custodianship and some have abused "power"(PRWR-PR=House, WR=Heru) and become addicted. But that still shouldn't keep people from losing sight of what is going on currently in media. Kanye and Jay and all of them are doing there roles. They are leading us through revelations.Revealing the game to the masses. People need to stop hating and confusing others about this stuff and start some scholarly research if you really talkin bout it. 
Cartune & Torgriffith
pimp.gif
Looking forward to reading more about this...Currently waiting for my recent purchase on amazon which include:
1.[h1]The God Genes Decoded Volume I (Secrets of the universe revealed in the anatomy and evolution of consciousness in ancient Egyptian cosmology, Volume I)[/h1]

[h1]The Ankh: African Origin of Electromagnetism[/h1]

[h1]Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs for Beginners: Medtu Neter- "Divine Words" [/h1]
If anybody got any sites they recommend or more great books I need to look into feel free to post them. 

I'll be soaking up all this knowledge soon...
pimp.gif

will-pharaoh.jpg

b0667a-face-of-taharqa-gb.jpg

[h1]Will Smith, The Last Pharaoh[/h1]

Will Smith, The Last Pharaoh

http://www.huffingtonpost...e-last-pha_b_499876.html
Will Smith is a funny comedian and action hero, his latest project, The Last Pharaoh, is a great mega action movie expected by millions of fans around the globe. The film tells the story of Taharqa the Nubian king. The story is about Ethiopians battling Assyrians by screenwriter Chris Hauty, directed by Carl Franklin and starred and produced by Will Smith's Overbrook Entertainment.

There is a plenty of historical material and true stories from Egypt, ancient and modern. Egyptian history is so full of drama, action and adventure more than what screenwriters can imagine. Take for example the true story of the Last Pharaoh of Egypt, Hosny Mubarak. If you want to know the true story of the Last Pharaoh of Egypt, you'd better pay attention to what's going on in Egypt these days and in the near future. That will make a lot of headlines.

Many people consider that the Pharaonic era in Egyptian history had ended thousands of years ago. But to the Egyptians, the memories of their pharaohs are still fresh. The word pharaoh is still used in Egyptian daily language, Arabic, as a detonation of tyranny, arrogance, haughtiness and unjust power.

The 83 years old Mubarak of Egypt has been in power since 1981 with no vice-president. Concerns about Mubarak's health draws much greater attention to the question of who will next rule the nation of Egypt?

Will Africa be the last great stand in this Long War against al-Qaida? Now this fight heads south... and yes, the Long War will be even uglier there.

If that scenario was not frightening enough, there are few others that are even scarier. A scenario where an ambitious general would stage another coup, turning Egypt into a God -- knows-what regime and allying himself with Muslim radical groups? Would Egypt witness another Khomeini-style revolution with the usual anti- American? Taking into consideration the recent rise of Hamas and Ikhwan, this is not a farfetched scenario.

Considering the alarming rising poverty figures in Egypt, could Egypt be overrun by an angry and hungry mob, French-style revolution?

Whatever the scenario, spillover from what could occur in Egypt in the near future would impact the sum of Arab, Muslim and Mid Eastern nations. Western capitals are keeping tabs on the situation fearing a domino effect in Egypt.

This is why whatever unfolds on the Egyptian landscape; will be a story of monumental proportions. Will Smith: Watch out for the Last Pharaoh of Egypt.

Aladdin Elaasar is author of The Last Pharaoh: Mubarak and the Uncertain Future of Egyp t in the Obama Age.

will-pharaoh.jpg

b0667a-face-of-taharqa-gb.jpg

[h1]Will Smith, The Last Pharaoh[/h1]

Will Smith, The Last Pharaoh

http://www.huffingtonpost...e-last-pha_b_499876.html
Will Smith is a funny comedian and action hero, his latest project, The Last Pharaoh, is a great mega action movie expected by millions of fans around the globe. The film tells the story of Taharqa the Nubian king. The story is about Ethiopians battling Assyrians by screenwriter Chris Hauty, directed by Carl Franklin and starred and produced by Will Smith's Overbrook Entertainment.

There is a plenty of historical material and true stories from Egypt, ancient and modern. Egyptian history is so full of drama, action and adventure more than what screenwriters can imagine. Take for example the true story of the Last Pharaoh of Egypt, Hosny Mubarak. If you want to know the true story of the Last Pharaoh of Egypt, you'd better pay attention to what's going on in Egypt these days and in the near future. That will make a lot of headlines.

Many people consider that the Pharaonic era in Egyptian history had ended thousands of years ago. But to the Egyptians, the memories of their pharaohs are still fresh. The word pharaoh is still used in Egyptian daily language, Arabic, as a detonation of tyranny, arrogance, haughtiness and unjust power.

The 83 years old Mubarak of Egypt has been in power since 1981 with no vice-president. Concerns about Mubarak's health draws much greater attention to the question of who will next rule the nation of Egypt?

Will Africa be the last great stand in this Long War against al-Qaida? Now this fight heads south... and yes, the Long War will be even uglier there.

If that scenario was not frightening enough, there are few others that are even scarier. A scenario where an ambitious general would stage another coup, turning Egypt into a God -- knows-what regime and allying himself with Muslim radical groups? Would Egypt witness another Khomeini-style revolution with the usual anti- American? Taking into consideration the recent rise of Hamas and Ikhwan, this is not a farfetched scenario.

Considering the alarming rising poverty figures in Egypt, could Egypt be overrun by an angry and hungry mob, French-style revolution?

Whatever the scenario, spillover from what could occur in Egypt in the near future would impact the sum of Arab, Muslim and Mid Eastern nations. Western capitals are keeping tabs on the situation fearing a domino effect in Egypt.

This is why whatever unfolds on the Egyptian landscape; will be a story of monumental proportions. Will Smith: Watch out for the Last Pharaoh of Egypt.

Aladdin Elaasar is author of The Last Pharaoh: Mubarak and the Uncertain Future of Egyp t in the Obama Age.

Back
Top Bottom