Must Have Hot Sauce for the Kitchen?

louisiana-hot-sauce.jpg

:x how is there so much love for tapatio? i bought a bottle once when i was maybe 12 or 13 from the corner store. tried it when i got home on some tacos and threw it away. :lol: cholula is bomb though.

agreed

there must be a lot of people who like **** hot sauce

:x how is there so much love for tapatio? i bought a bottle once when i was maybe 12 or 13 from the corner store. tried it when i got home on some tacos and threw it away. :lol: cholula is bomb though.

Who eats tacos with Tapatio though? :lol: :rofl:

Even I wouldn't try that. :lol:

Sriracha is disgusting though. :x

Last edited:

We Messcan bruhbruh, we're raised on this stuff, it's like Chile 101

I see it at the equivalent to Rooster sauce, that **** is good as a kid but blows once you refine that pallet. Garlic hot sauce with the seeds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sriracha

I love that it comes in a jar and is thick enough for me to use it as a spread on my sandwich and burgers

We Messcan bruhbruh, we're raised on this stuff, it's like Chile 101

I see it at the equivalent to Rooster sauce, that **** is good as a kid but blows once you refine that pallet. Garlic hot sauce with the seeds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sriracha

Who eats tacos with Tapatio though? :lol: :rofl:

Even I wouldn't try that. :lol:

Sriracha is disgusting though. :x

:lol: i'm a gringo man, i don't know these little rules.

you talking about sambal?

hell yeah this is better, i'm so sick of sriracha and people putting it in EVERYTHING :x sriracha mayo this, sriracha that.

i'm telling you guys though. marie sharps is the truth. habanero, carrot and garlic. it doesn't have a strong vinegar taste and it's not od spicy, just a real good flavor. i love the stuff.

I love that it comes in a jar and is thick enough for me to use it as a spread on my sandwich and burgers

hell yeah this is better, i'm so sick of sriracha and people putting it in EVERYTHING :x sriracha mayo this, sriracha that.
i'm telling you guys though. marie sharps is the truth. habanero, carrot and garlic. it doesn't have a strong vinegar taste and it's not od spicy, just a real good flavor. i love the stuff.

YES SIRS!!!

Once I had this it was a wrap for the trusty rooster :lol:

Rooster, like Tabasco and Tapatiom have been relegated to the tops of cheap lil caesars :lol:

For me though, i'm a fan of hot stuff no matter what.

I think Tapatio's consistency and taste keep me from using it on everything. Too pasty. Tabasco is too watery, but Cholula is perfect.

Tabasco, Sriracha, Tapatio, some times castillo habanero...

Hot sauce is a must in my house...

laugh.gif
i'm a gringo man, i don't know these little rules.

hell yeah this is better, i'm so sick of sriracha and people putting it in EVERYTHING
sick.gif
sriracha mayo this, sriracha that.
where can one find this? looks intriguing...

My girl goes through Tapatio bottles like water. Thought about trying it one day.

Yes she's mexican.

where can one find this? looks intriguing...

any asian grocery store

Got to go with cholula hot sauce not sure if I spelled that correctly..**** goes hard with everything

My family and girlfriend hate eating with me because I literally use TAPATIO on everything that I eat. I ******g love that sauce.
The only thing I don't put it on is cereal (obviously), but pretty much everything else will get TAP'D (pun intended). :pimp: :lol:

lotta love for Louisiana hot sauce in here..gotta try it out..

why put hot sauce on tacos tho? cook the meat with spicy taco sauce and u good. (same thing i guess)..

Back
Top Bottom