MVPuppets

I hope they're gone for good. They were cool at first, but they started to get real annoying after a while. and the Kobe muppet doesn't even look like Kobe.

Originally Posted by BlackedOutNights

Nike thought they were goin a lil too far and thought the ads were a bit racist so they pulled the campaign
U serious? I never heard about that

yeah the kobe muppet was way off, lebron though was spot on.
pimp.gif
so that one with big Z is probably the last one huh? aight thanks guys.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by DR813

Nike thought they were goin a lil too far and thought the ads were a bit racist so they pulled the campaign

Source?
nerd.gif
I cant find the article but I remember reading it a few months ago. A Nike exec stated that at first it was all fun but then the ads started taking a diff turn without them even realizing, i.e santa passing thru the hood, dunking on reindeer and the way everyone communicated in the ads. It no longer had anything to do with the rivalry of Kobe abd LeBron

Source?
nerd.gif
I cant find the article but I remember reading it a few months ago. A Nike exec stated that at first it was all fun but then the ads started taking a diff turn without them even realizing, i.e santa passing thru the hood, dunking on reindeer and the way everyone communicated in the ads. It no longer had anything to do with the rivalry of Kobe abd LeBron

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Source?
nerd.gif
why is that racist? 

Back
Top Bottom