Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Useless post w.o pics imo

But i'd never pay if a barber left my hairline looking suspect
yup..

i remember when i was 13 i asked for a tape-up and dude gave me a fade
indifferent.gif

i walked out without paying

Needed a cut before I metup with a shorty back in senior year of highschool. My barbershop was closed that day for some odd reason so I went back to this dude he used to cut my hair waayyyyy back, im talking 3rd-4th grade. Asked for a tape, dude gave me a fade and left me with no box. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 He was about to clean up with the razor but told him no. 
tired.gif

When your barber cleans up your lines with a razor, does he use a fresh blade everytime? One of the barbers in my shop (bunch of dudes from Montenegro) doenst use a fresh blade everytime. He was about to clean up my line with a razor he used on some youngin before me, promptly told him hell nawww. Dudes nice with the T-Liner so its all good.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Useless post w.o pics imo

But i'd never pay if a barber left my hairline looking suspect
yup..

i remember when i was 13 i asked for a tape-up and dude gave me a fade
indifferent.gif

i walked out without paying

Needed a cut before I metup with a shorty back in senior year of highschool. My barbershop was closed that day for some odd reason so I went back to this dude he used to cut my hair waayyyyy back, im talking 3rd-4th grade. Asked for a tape, dude gave me a fade and left me with no box. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 He was about to clean up with the razor but told him no. 
tired.gif

When your barber cleans up your lines with a razor, does he use a fresh blade everytime? One of the barbers in my shop (bunch of dudes from Montenegro) doenst use a fresh blade everytime. He was about to clean up my line with a razor he used on some youngin before me, promptly told him hell nawww. Dudes nice with the T-Liner so its all good.

If it's just once, then let it go since you've been going to him for a year. Just make sure the next time you tell him explicitly how u want it done & if he messes up, find a new one. It's hard to find a perfect (or close to it) barber. Mine got snatched up by immigration a few weeks ago & I'm still looking for a good one. So if you find a good one, if he messes up then give him one more chance.

If it's just once, then let it go since you've been going to him for a year. Just make sure the next time you tell him explicitly how u want it done & if he messes up, find a new one. It's hard to find a perfect (or close to it) barber. Mine got snatched up by immigration a few weeks ago & I'm still looking for a good one. So if you find a good one, if he messes up then give him one more chance.

Originally Posted by slammedSIIK

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

should have just asked him to fix it

how?  I never understood this, is he supposed to glue his hair back on?

You can fix a line, but you also run the risk of pushing a line back and you'll end up looking even worse in a few days..take the L and let it grow back in...Fitted Hat Life FTW..out of work anyways.

Originally Posted by slammedSIIK

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

should have just asked him to fix it

how?  I never understood this, is he supposed to glue his hair back on?

You can fix a line, but you also run the risk of pushing a line back and you'll end up looking even worse in a few days..take the L and let it grow back in...Fitted Hat Life FTW..out of work anyways.

Originally Posted by natelav129

Went to my trusted barber who's been hookin me up for a good year and dude hasn't really dissapointed till today.

Since he been good to a homie I did really pay attention to the work he was doin, but when he mirrored me up at the end I was like
ohwell.gif

Dude got my line lookin pretty sketchy, not too terrible, but eh.

I hit him with a quick
grin.gif
dapped him up and was out.

But, what do yall really do when you're best barber makes a rare mistake....let it slide?
word up yo

Went to my trusted barber who's been hookin me up for a good year and dude hasn't really dissapointed till today.

Since he been good to a homie I did really pay attention to the work he was doin, but when he mirrored me up at the end I was like
ohwell.gif

I hit him with a quick
grin.gif

But, what do yall really do when you're best barber makes a rare mistake....let it slide?
word up yo

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ohwell.gif

I hit him with a quick
grin.gif

word up yo
why ain't u just have money fix da issues right then and there?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ohwell.gif

I hit him with a quick
grin.gif

word up yo
why ain't u just have money fix da issues right then and there?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom