My BF is really depressed, what do I do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

dont even waste your time with that arab dude, he cant even marry you, let him suffer, i say
I feel you.. But I'm his girl right now and I'm down for him no matter what. Cant think about the future, gotta think about now.

Ma...

I'm going through it too..

I got Valentine's day coming up.. Owe school $1,800.. Just paid the phone bill which was $240.. Still owe $260.. I got one more class till I get my Associates & I can't even go to school for the one class because I owe bread. Don't got a job since December.. My schemes been going down hill.. Got $20 beans to my name & I still got to get fresh, haircut & get
pimp.gif

NOT TO MENTION V-DAY.

But @#*% it "I rather tighten up my belt before I ask for help"

Tell yah mans get on his grind.. Legal or illegal get it by any means.. Sometimes its the only way to get back to where you supposed to be then just chill..

Originally Posted by JayeLove

dont even waste your time with that arab dude, he cant even marry you, let him suffer, i say
Cant think about the future, gotta think about now.

Youre not as smart as you originally presented yourself.

I feel you.. But I'm his girl right now and I'm down for him no matter what. Cant think about the future, gotta think about now.

so you don't care that 1 day he's gonna leave you for an arab chick? 
more power to you, couldn't do it. waste of time/emotions and in your case, money.

OP is the definition of a woman. props to you for doing all you can and even more props for asking NT for help. is your boyfriend a NTer?

Agreed. 
Suggest other avenues he can take to make additional money; legal ways. 

If he's down and out now, illegal activity will only continue to bring him down.

roll.gif
this is NT at its finest, but it sounds like you have done everything you could do, just keep it up and everything will probably work itself out

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Ma...

I got Valentine's day coming up.. Owe school $1,800.. Just paid the phone bill which was $240.. Still owe $260.. I got one more class till I get my Associates & I can't even go to school for the one class because I owe bread. Don't got a job since December.. My schemes been going down hill.. Got $20 beans to my name & I still got to get fresh, haircut & get
pimp.gif

NOT TO MENTION V-DAY.

Tell yah mans get on his grind.. Legal or illegal get it by any means.. Sometimes its the only way to get back to where you supposed to be then just chill..
Thanks.. Good luck to you bro. At least your going to school and getting your education on. Thats wassup.

hold up. 5 pages and we are concerned about dude's sn?
pathetic.
yeah, before we proceed we are gonna need teh nudez or something to work with here.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Ma...

pimp.gif

NOT TO MENTION V-DAY.

Thanks.. Good luck to you bro. At least your going to school and getting your education on. Thats wassup.

you sound like a dude.

nerd.gif

It's rough out there for a lot of people. All you can do is tell yourself it'll get better and stay on your grind. But you can only do so much to help it, ultimately he is his own person and he needs to be the one to get his act together.

but chances are you're going to look back on this situation and be like damn, what a waste of money that was, since he isn't willing to marry you.  I get it, people want to marry within their race/culture/religion but you're good enough to pay for his sorry %%+, but not good enough to buck tradition and marry you?  I dunno.  I'd point him in the direction of the nearest McDonalds.

you seem like a good girl but all this effort you putting into this relationship will be wasted when at the end of the day, you probably wont be marrying this arab guy.  i bet his parents dont even fancy you.  hes a coward and a loser.  let him suffer and be broke by himself.  maybe he'll realize something as small as difference in ethnicity isnt a reason to not marry a good woman who was willing to help her man at all costs

Originally Posted by Diego

Cant think about the future, gotta think about now.

Youre not as smart as you originally presented yourself.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BINGO![/color]
smh.gif

you seem like a good girl but all this effort you putting into this relationship will be wasted when at the end of the day, you probably wont be marrying this arab guy.  i bet his parents dont even fancy you.  hes a coward and a loser.  let him suffer and be broke by himself.  maybe he'll realize something as small as difference in ethnicity isnt a reason to not marry a good woman who was willing to help her man at all costs

why u lightweight hatin on the dude tho?  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

why u lightweight hatin on the dude tho?  
grin.gif

na in this case its acceptable. she holds him down yet wont marry her cause his parents want him to have an arab girl. thats acceptable in my eyes.

edit: and 90% of the time i think its lame to hate on someone else to "run game" but dude is a bum

smh at the attempt to c-block.

I concur with the previous suggestion of s'ing his d and helping him pay his tickets. He should be alright with the rent bills he must have known what he was getting into.

word, im c-blocking...let me stop...bunch of clown NTers, like i give a #%$$ about  whether they stay together or not
laugh.gif

So these past two months have been really tough for my boyfriend, he moved out of my house because his brother moved out to be with him so now he has to pay his own rent. $1100. Compared to $300-400 when he was living with me. He got two tickets recently that he has to pay for this month, and he's really going through it. I've done everything that I possibly can, I lowered his rent to $950 to help him out, offered to give him my paycheck this week to help him pay for these tickets, told him everything that I possible could to make him not give up and I dont know what else to do.. Any suggestions? I hate seeing my man go through it..

Get back in the kitchen.

Mayor is quick to throw salt in another's game, word to the "can i sue her?" thread.
Not hating, just saying how it is.

Back
Top Bottom