My BF is really depressed, what do I do?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by JayeLove

dont even waste your time with that arab dude, he cant even marry you, let him suffer, i say
I feel you.. But I'm his girl right now and I'm down for him no matter what. Cant think about the future, gotta think about now.

you seem like a good girl but all this effort you putting into this relationship will be wasted when at the end of the day, you probably wont be marrying this arab guy.  i bet his parents dont even fancy you.  hes a coward and a loser.  let him suffer and be broke by himself.  maybe he'll realize something as small as difference in ethnicity isnt a reason to not marry a good woman who was willing to help her man at all costs

why u lightweight hatin on the dude tho?  
grin.gif

na in this case its acceptable. she holds him down yet wont marry her cause his parents want him to have an arab girl. thats acceptable in my eyes.
but OP was askin for suggestions how to hold her N down.

alot of captains on this site forreal...

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Mayor is quick to throw salt in another's game, word to the "can i sue her?" thread.
Not hating, just saying how it is.
Im about being a man.  alot of these "men" on NT arent  acting as such..call me what you want, i don't really care

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Ma...

I'm going through it too..

I got Valentine's day coming up.. Owe school $1,800.. Just paid the phone bill which was $240.. Still owe $260.. I got one more class till I get my Associates & I can't even go to school for the one class because I owe bread. Don't got a job since December.. My schemes been going down hill.. Got $20 beans to my name & I still got to get fresh, haircut & get
pimp.gif

NOT TO MENTION V-DAY.

But @#*% it "I rather tighten up my belt before I ask for help"

Tell yah mans get on his grind.. Legal or illegal get it by any means.. Sometimes its the only way to get back to where you supposed to be then just chill..
Thanks.. Good luck to you bro. At least your going to school and getting your education on. Thats wassup.

you sound like a dude.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dont even waste your time with that arab dude, he cant even marry you, let him suffer, i say
I feel you.. But I'm his girl right now and I'm down for him no matter what. Cant think about the future, gotta think about now.

you seem like a good girl but all this effort you putting into this relationship will be wasted when at the end of the day, you probably wont be marrying this arab guy.  i bet his parents dont even fancy you.  hes a coward and a loser.  let him suffer and be broke by himself.  maybe he'll realize something as small as difference in ethnicity isnt a reason to not marry a good woman who was willing to help her man at all costs

grin.gif

na in this case its acceptable. she holds him down yet wont marry her cause his parents want him to have an arab girl. thats acceptable in my eyes.

if dilla is sayin he C blockin, i guess he is. but straight up, the emotional ones are the easiest lay. (just keepn it Rilla)

grin.gif

if dilla is sayin he C blockin, i guess he is. but straight up,the emotional ones are the easiest lay. (just keepn it Rilla)

don't get me wrong, i agree on that one.

but it's just funny how dudes be tryna run game on a random female online which they wont even see in real life, feel me?

grin.gif

if dilla is sayin he C blockin, i guess he is. but straight up,the emotional ones are the easiest lay. (just keepn it Rilla)

but it's just funny how dudes be tryna run game on a random female online which they wont even see in real life, feel me?

who are you talking about?  whos running game on a female online? 

grin.gif

who are you talking about?  whos running game on a female online? 

random dudes on this site. maybe u one of em if it fits the description.

Get some funny movies for him. When i worked at Best Buy I remember this woman was buying dvds of old school, best of will ferrel snl and a few others and I said some thing like "Someones ready to laugh" and she said "yeah my boyfriend just lost his mother. Im trying to cheer him up." laughter always helps

but thats the Lulz of NT tho.

to me this is all for laughs, but im sure a few have been bagged through NT  
still waiting for op to deliver the pics.

Why bail him out of his problems?? Hes not going to marry you so stop helping. I mean if you got mad bread and you're ok giving it to him them more power to you. But if you're in a situation where every penny counts, then you need to stop. .

THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

You help him
He leaves you
you end up feeling dumb.. Id say you walk away NOW!

Back
Top Bottom