My Boy ( 510Ballin) almost got both of us Robbed/Killed today... Edit: HA. Look whose on PG 7... -_-

Originally Posted by Can I Live

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Son almost dies, and first thing he does is post on NT
smh.gif
i wouldve posted no later than 10 minutes after the incident
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Geronimo, you a funny dude.[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
am I the only one who thinks its kinda F-ed up how dude airin out his"Boy". Just threw ol buddy up under tha bus
laugh.gif

but yea dude was silly for that. what's yall dudes races and what race where the dudes who tried to rob yall out of curiosity

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

"AY, tryna get a cheap entertainment system?" I then go "Naw, man I wish I aint got no money." He goes. "Come on, its $3000, Ill give you a deal." My friend goes
"How's $100?"
victim...early.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

"AY, tryna get a cheap entertainment system?" I then go "Naw, man I wish I aint got no money." He goes. "Come on, its $3000, Ill give you a deal." My friend goes
"How's $100?"
victim...early.
smh.gif
smh.gif

After my mom got robbed at the ATM I had to get a strap. I don't know where you guys live but you need to stay away from whatever area yall were in causeyou obviously don't know it too well.

this happen outside of washington mutual near paseo padre? why didn't you just run to 24 hour fitness. I would have t-bone the other car. pretty funnystory but glad you guys are alright. I swear just the other day while going to Bank of America, this guy in a SUV ask me the same thing, i did not negotiate sohe left.

dark alley
smh.gif

hands in pockets
smh.gif

partner looking suspicious
smh.gif

$3000 entertainment system and son said he had $100
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

come on son

smh.gif
@ your boy. He ain't the smartest dude in the world is he? When is it ever a good idea to follow someone onto analley?
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

"How's $100?"
victim...early.
Don't know why but
laugh.gif

DAMN....SON......

WELL IT'S GOOD UR ALRIGHT......

BUT U..GOTTA USE YOUR HEAD.....

$3000...TO A $100 BUCKS

U DONT BUY STUFF LIKE THAT OFF THE STREET ANYWAY...GO...TO..THE STORE...

why is 510 duckin this thread? hahahaa. i'm really glad you came out of there alive, it coulda been a lot worse.

Its worse over here
Youll be walking alone and all you here is "ayo my man, mymanmymanmyman, ayo my dude, my dude, psss i got iphones a buck each come on" you follow himthen its a wrap
anyone that actually falls for that is prettu dumb tho

man if 510Ballin was my boy I woulda punched him in the damn nutz so he had no choice but to stop the car and I woulda got out like a pissed off wife andwalked down the side of the road ignoring him

Why is some people blaming the OP also? It was his boy's fault for following them.

I woulda went upside your boy's head for being such a damn idiot.
smh.gif

Dudes trying to sell stuff out of a truck = keep driving.

Wow, your boy is an idiot for that. Out here in NY that's a norm, they also try to get u by selling fish scales...

smh.gif
how the hell do you follow a stranger???? have you no street smarts????????? cali people man

i'm just glad you're ok, i would have probably passed out at the sight of a machete

Back
Top Bottom