My Boy ( 510Ballin) almost got both of us Robbed/Killed today... Edit: HA. Look whose on PG 7... -_-

damn that is a scary situation

but its hard to believe ya boi went for that.
-Hey i gotta a system, i need three wacks for it tho
-i mean i got a buck
-aiite meet us down this dark alley
laugh.gif

thats like some dude in a trench coat rollin up on you in some random van offerin you some candy but sayin you gotta come to his house to get it. Its thesame situation
smh.gif

but in any event stay safe man and stay away from stupid !%! friends

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

"AY, tryna get a cheap entertainment system?" I then go "Naw, man I wish I aint got no money." He goes. "Come on, its $3000, Ill give you a deal." My friend goes "How's $100?" Dude goes. "Well work something out follow me."
I stopped reading after this.....You know it was a set up...
eyes.gif

I kept reading, but I too lost interst after this statement....dead give away (pun intended)

Originally Posted by DL2352

My boy and his friend actually were in a similar situation except the dudes in the sketch car actually came through
laugh.gif
Some guys in a truck pulled up to them while at a light and said they had a sound system they needed to get rid of quick. They pulled into a parking lot and my friend checked it out and it was legit. They even had the other car follow them to an ATM where they took out like $100. Paid the dudes about $150 and threw in some weed they had on them and they came up on a $2000+ sound system.

I still think he's a dumb as hell for actually following the car and checking it out but it worked out in his favor this time.
laugh.gif
thats another VERY old scam...dudes in a van, have fakereceipts and everything - tell you they were doing deliveries and had one left over or the person canceled blah blah...its worth XXXX but you can have it forXXX.....
smh.gif

if he did actually get something in the box and that something worked...did your dude ever bother looking up the real value...

CincoSeisDos wrote:
Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

He opens the trunk and lying their are 2 Big Guns and a Machete.

damn my Salvi people and their machetes
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i got a machete from el salvador in my room, lol, i bring it out when people start actin up on the block haha, im mexican BTW
grin.gif

OP....get some street smarts, if that were me i woulda just beat you up for followin me and robbed both of yall, haha. ima tell you what a old dude told me along time ago... if you hear about a deal that's too good to be true... it usually is, and there will be consequences

Glad your ok but did you guys learn any street smarts or common sense at all growing up?

Since the guns were in the trunk you were not in any harm cuz there was an opportunity to grab the heat.... I honestly wouldnt have been scared cuz they didnthave the weapons ion their hands... I wouldda done somthing stupid...

glad you got out safe tho

Homie cried on a cops shoulder I'm sorry but when i read that I was like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I'm not going into an alley wit some dudes I don't know. Thats not a smart move

Originally Posted by eckels

not sure if its in the earlier pages, but how old are you guys?
you guys will laugh about in the future fa'sho
roll.gif
roll.gif

idiots
tired.gif
i dont think these guys are gonna be friends in the future.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is there a link for the story? If this is true, what happened to you, and the fact that you made it out alive would have been all over the news.

NO LIE... 2 dudes in a tuck pulled up next to me and asked me the same thing
eek.gif
.. they said they would give me a deal for the sound system or home system...whatever... where are you from???

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Can I Live

i wouldve posted no later than 10 minutes after the incident

With your post count, you probably don't leave the house, so this never would have happened.

son almost has 8000 post and is tryin to clown on him
laugh.gif

I been here over 3 years though, and dude has 1/9th of mine or more in less than a month. Stay in your lane.

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

worst part about it was after the cops were done with us, my whole family flashed in front of my eyes and i busted out crying on the cops shoulders
tired.gif
(i can't even remember the last time i cried before this).
mrsoftee1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

We have dudes in LA that ride around in old vans and tryna sell you stuff. All they do is rob you you!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

my whole family flashed in front of my eyes and i busted out crying on the cops shoulders

sick.gif

roll.gif
at that emoticon response. but real talk, I am not feelingyall on this "too good to be true" business. dudes was just dumb for going about it the way they did. there be plenty of ridiculous deals in thehood. i know everybody hood got the electronics man or fiends who stay gettin random shhh for OD cheap

Back
Top Bottom