My Boy is about to get fired Vol. Tell him or not?

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

He will not be awarded unemployment because the company will claim he was let go due to gross misconduct, repeated violations against company rules and standards.

I have family receiving unemployment whom have been terminated for being late/stealing/etc., and even if they were denied on the first go, after one or two appeals they were receiving unemployment.  Man I have people in my family receiving unemployment, and they have been getting unemployment checks from the job longer than they were actually working on the job. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Unemployment must be nice.

He will not be awarded unemployment because the company will claim he was let go due to gross misconduct, repeated violations against company rules and standards.

I have family receiving unemployment whom have been terminated for being late/stealing/etc., and even if they were denied on the first go, after one or two appeals they were receiving unemployment.  Man I have people in my family receiving unemployment, and they have been getting unemployment checks from the job longer than they were actually working on the job. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

don't tell him. Chances are that he'll ask you why you didn't do anything for him if you knew, even if you say that you had no pull

don't tell him. Chances are that he'll ask you why you didn't do anything for him if you knew, even if you say that you had no pull

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

roll.gif
pimp.gif

when you get fired or laid off as a result of company politics, 99 weeks of funemployment is great.

just let dude get fired and he more then likely will get it.    my previous job lids, tried making up a ton of lies about me after i was getting unemployment for 6 months and they appealed, i had to go to a hearing, and they didn't even show up.  im assuming they knew they'd take the L since they didn't have any paper trail of signed or written disciplinary action against me, i didn't have any previous disciplinary action taken against me and my situation was more of a dispute between me and someone higher up.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

roll.gif
pimp.gif

when you get fired or laid off as a result of company politics, 99 weeks of funemployment is great.

just let dude get fired and he more then likely will get it.    my previous job lids, tried making up a ton of lies about me after i was getting unemployment for 6 months and they appealed, i had to go to a hearing, and they didn't even show up.  im assuming they knew they'd take the L since they didn't have any paper trail of signed or written disciplinary action against me, i didn't have any previous disciplinary action taken against me and my situation was more of a dispute between me and someone higher up.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Companies don't fire people, people fire themselves.. He knew the rules and you told him to cut it out multiple times.. you did your part as a friend now he has to face the consequences. Honestly business is business so keep it to yourself unless you want to be end up on his end.

Strongly disagree as that's not always the case.

But yea, don't say anything OP. Its not worth it.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Companies don't fire people, people fire themselves.. He knew the rules and you told him to cut it out multiple times.. you did your part as a friend now he has to face the consequences. Honestly business is business so keep it to yourself unless you want to be end up on his end.

Strongly disagree as that's not always the case.

But yea, don't say anything OP. Its not worth it.

Originally Posted by Grimey

dont tell him bro. if he gets fired he has a better chance of getting unemploymentrather then if he just quits, correct?

What op dunno is if on ur last day you're late u get fired u can blame in on a transit delay & they'll HAVE toGive u unemployment benefits
pimp.gif

dont tell him bro. if he gets fired he has a better chance of getting unemploymentrather then if he just quits, correct?

What op dunno is if on ur last day you're late u get fired u can blame in on a transit delay & they'll HAVE toGive u unemployment benefits
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

im taking note of this one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

im taking note of this one
pimp.gif

what op should do is tell him the deal, then also tell him what ninjahood posted. he'll come in late, get fired, and proceed to get unemployment due to blaming it on a transit delay. everyone wins

Back
Top Bottom