My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Got damn you are being slow.

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

Are you purposely playing the airhead role to upset me?

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Known nut and unknown nut

Still nut
you're a girl...this is da BIGGEST bunch of %%*%@#%% i've ever heard on NT comin outta chick's mouth...

women are EVEN WORSE when it comes to this, they'll fight their friend over messing wit a boy they got smashed on years ago because they know

men they touched is off limits to their friends...guys we dont care, but MARRY?
laugh.gif
chill b.....

we arent talking about what I want, because if were that would be a whole different thread
At the end of the day would you dumb a girl if after dating her for a while you found out she mess with a friend?

(not based off OP situation)

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Known nut and unknown nut

Still nut
you're a girl...this is da BIGGEST bunch of %%*%@#%% i've ever heard on NT comin outta chick's mouth...

women are EVEN WORSE when it comes to this, they'll fight their friend over messing wit a boy they got smashed on years ago because they know

laugh.gif
chill b.....

we arent talking about what I want, because if were that would be a whole different thread
At the end of the day would you dumb a girl if after dating her for a while you found out she mess with a friend?

she wouldn't be wifey after that.....my circle is true friends is small, if anyone touched what im smashing then its never getting past F-buddy status.

laugh.gif
chill b.....

she wouldn't be wifey after that.....my circle is true friends is small, if anyone touched what im smashing then its never getting past F-buddy status.

hmm so would continue to have sexaul relations with her. interesting.

So you would throw away an already started good relationship because she was with your friend.
Is it because she was sexually with him, hypothetically say they never smashed

and also is it because you are jealous and think he could get her back?

So you would throw away an already started good relationship because she was with your friend.

He never said he worth throw away a good relationship, you're putting words in his mouth. He said it would never get past f-buddies. Let's be realistic, we're not going to wife up a girl we know was messin with one of the homies. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

OP if she ever runs across this page I hope she sues you for defamation of character.
She'd lose and waste money if she did
laugh.gif
So you'd basically be hoping for her to be in debt.

With talk like yours though, probably is only a matter of time before a snitch NTer or lurker tries to send this thread to her
30t6p3b.gif
Im not the first person who said he was wrong for posting her pics and I not gonna send it to her.
Of course she would lose, but it would be one hell of a fight, and he would think twice before he dirties her face on the web again

Fight me already ATGD
I don't care about you being the first or last to say he was wrong for posting the pic. This is NT pics or GTFOUYPP!

I know you saying "fight me" is really an invitation for sex

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He never said he worth throw away a good relationship, you're putting words in his mouth. He said it would never get past f-buddies. Let's be realistic, we're not going to wife up a girl we know was messin with one of the homies. 

So you dont think her being demoted to a side chick would be throwing away a good relationship
OP's friend is 

This thread.
31625688_awesome_reaction_gif.gif

She'd lose and waste money if she did
laugh.gif
So you'd basically be hoping for her to be in debt.

With talk like yours though, probably is only a matter of time before a snitch NTer or lurker tries to send this thread to her
30t6p3b.gif
Im not the first person who said he was wrong for posting her pics and I not gonna send it to her.
Of course she would lose, but it would be one hell of a fight, and he would think twice before he dirties her face on the web again

Fight me already ATGD
I don't care about you being the first or last to say he was wrong for posting the pic. This is NT pics or GTFOUYPP!

Yet no pic of you has surfaced.... 
I could care less, im just saying she could have a nice case against him w/e 

In fantsea world thats what "fight me" means

guys can have sex without emotions, hence why there is no problem smashing accordingly...but being emotionally attached to a broad that one of best homie's smashed? why even open that pandora's box?

guys can have sex without emotions, hence why there is no problem smashing accordingly...but being emotionally attached to a broad that one of best homie's smashed? why even open that pandora's box?

You didnt answer my question, what if they didnt have sex but dated? I know that concept seems impossible but humor me for a second. 
By pandora box you mean him still having feelings for her?

I literally got the training dates a few hours before i posted.....its 6 weeks so i knew there was a chance it would run over, but i didnt know the training would be in new jersey are medco`s old headquarters. (express-scripts x medco)

i called him earlier and let him know i couldnt do it..........he was cool about it. (its my job, there wasnt really a choice i had to make)

sorry guys.............no troll, but no dice on the B movie plot playing out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoes, I seriously want to call you so many unintelligent names but I will be nice. All I am saying is you can't possibly be talking seriously during this thread. You can't be this green man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Shoes, I seriously want to call you so many unintelligent names but I will be nice. All I am saying is you can't possibly be talking seriously during this thread. You can't be this green man.

You know better 

Green? what do you mean kind sir.
If anyone is green its OP, he cheated on the girl he was dating and is dirtying  the face of his "friends" future wife on the world wide web.

You didnt answer my question, what if they didnt have sex but dated? I know that concept seems impossible but humor me for a second. 
By pandora box you mean him still having feelings for her?
people date without having sex? #wheretheydothatat

pandora's box = develop feelings for a girl who smashed ur homie is just a powder keg waiting to happen....awkward all around, someone is gonna end up getting cut off in da long term...

So you cant even humor me, w/e

In our scenario you had already started catching feelings and were in a relationship before you found out.
But yeah this isnt going in where.
*white flag*

Fight me already ATGD

Jesus, Mary and Joseph...I hope that was a joke.  You said you messed with dudes that your girlfriends received dome from....cool. If you ended up marrying one of them, do you honestly believe it wouldn't be awkward between you and your girlfriends?

Originally Posted by NYMVP

^bite your tongue!!

Meh
eyes.gif
. will there be a response to my question though?
When I looked, there wasnt a question 
eyes.gif

"You said you messed with dudes that your girlfriends received dome from....cool. If you ended up marrying one of them, do you honestly believe it wouldn't be awkward between you and your girlfriends?"

I never said that I think you have me confused with pepper

Fight me already ATGD

laugh.gif
I know you aint calling me out about posting my pic. I mean a few ppl on here already know what I look like as if that matters for the males on this site. If anything you should've been posted your pic on here to prove you're actually a female. Some ppl probably still think you're secretly a dude.

Also it's "I couldn't care less"

I know what you meant by fight me, don't try and take it back now.

Back
Top Bottom