My Boy Settled Down, and is sick of it.... and i dont eem know what to say

Son is married at a young age

And the constant accusations of cheating? Seems like shes cheating herself but tryna find out it he is

So she wont feel as guilty

I do see dudes with kids having a much easier time acquiring new females than the mothers do. So long as the guy is a good father and actually takes care of his children, these chicks now a days are cool with it.

I'd just tell me friend to leave. Take care of the kids, but cut the baby moms out of the picture. Life is really too short for all of that. If they're 24 and it took 4 years for their marriage to be in ruins... Chances are they won't make it for the rest of their lives. Might as well chalk up the loss, and move on with life in search of happiness.

Life's too short. So often do we forget this.

Not gunna end well.. Another divorce in the making in America.

Shes going to take custody and hes going to have to pay child supports. Suckssssssss

Not gunna end well.. Another divorce in the making in America.

Shes going to take custody and hes going to have to pay child supports. Suckssssssss
true the question now is if he wants go the cheaper to keep her route are be a baby daddy with c/s payments and alimony 

Do they know you put their marital issues on a public forum? This is NT...what kind of response are you expecting to get? But I hope they go to a marriage counselor.

If these are problems they run into at year 4 it'll prolly get worse... No need to entertain something that's bound to fail

He life is going to get even worst if he divorces her. Family court gonna give him dat work.

Especially since she doesn't work. Divorce won't be good for kids that young either.
Neither is living in a house where the parents are constantly fighting.  It's lose-lose either way.

First part I agree with. Second part I don't.

A toxic family environment can have a huge negative impact on an impressionable mind. Even though there's always a chance things don't turn out great for a kid who sees his parents split, there's way more potential for getting value out of parents being divorced.

Last edited:
Yeah "making it work" is the dumbest thing ever. Your friend is going to be a million times happier being with the kids only half the time and not bickering constantly with the mother. Money may be an issue but if he's that unhappy, F money.

Marriage is a joke these days. Married at 20 what did he expect? Son must have a terrible group of family and friends.

Yeah "making it work" is the dumbest thing ever. Your friend is going to be a million times happier being with the kids only half the time and not bickering constantly with the mother. Money may be an issue but if he's that unhappy, F money.

This is my problem with you dudes
Why should he be happier being with his kids less.

This is the reason why kids are molested and abused, letting another man come around your kids at such a young age should be considered abuse.

Sometimes in life you have to make sacrifices, especially when you have children

This is the reason why kids are molested and abused, letting another man come around your kids at such a young age should be considered abuse.

Sometimes in life you have to make sacrifices, especially when you have children

What?

Been working with at risk adolescents for the past 8-9 yrs. 90-95% of my case loads are young men with no fathers in the home. A bitter single parent trying to raise a young man/girl is as toxic as it can get!

married at 20 because of a kid.

i said this in the marriage thread, i'll say it here.

it is STUPID to commit the REST OF YOUR LIFE to someone you've been with LESS THAN 5 YEARS

Because the time he has with his kids is actually spent with his kids and not with the weight of a failed marriage looming over them. That IS the sacrifice.

I don't know what the hell that second part is about.

OP you said your homeboy is the relationship/ lover type right?... A couple of my mans is like that and trust me even if he dips he just gonna end up wifing/simping over the first new yamb he gets anyway...he might as well talk to shorty get her mind right n see if they can work **** out...if all else fails he can leave at anytime, just gonna be paying that support :smh:

Been working with at risk adolescents for the past 8-9 yrs. 90-95% of my case loads are young men with no fathers in the home. A bitter single parent trying to raise a young man/girl is as toxic as it can get!

Well, yeah. That's your job so that's all you see. There's a whole other side that has done just fine.

First mistake was getting the chick pregnant. Second mistake was marrying her simply because they had a kid (my guess; maybe he did like her enough). If they do end up divorcing he can get the kids. Public servant who is already the sole income of the household, can afford to raise the kids, and has the benefits from the job. They can work something out where the mom can get more of the kids time when she's established that she has a job that can help support.

Back
Top Bottom