My collection

It's been a while since I've spent a lot of time around these parts, but I've found myself here a little more as of late. Figured I might as wellgo ahead and post my whole collection as I posted my Air Max collection in that thread. My collection definitely isn't what it used to be (got rid of abunch of Dunk SBs, Jordans and other random stuff), but I'm definitely happy with what it is. I'll go ahead and start with the beaters and work my wayup to the shoes that I dig the most. I'll update as things change. Hope you all enjoy. And a few recent pickups that just came in the last few days. The two Air Max 95's just came in this morning and the WoodWood New Balancescame in earlier this week.

nice am1's and jordans. loving the new balances too. i always thot new balances were underrated.

nice AM's and XI's
pimp.gif

im tryna get another pair of infared 90s...ehehehe

And yo! Those fish NB...
pimp.gif
SMOKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thanks everyone. I've definitely making a move more towards the New Balance end of the spectrum. We'll see how that ends up.
Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

nice, are u willing to sell those mulders?
smile.gif
That is the only pair of SB's that I have never debated getting rid of. It's really more of a sentimental thing at this point than anything. Itwould take a large amount of money to separate them from me at this point. Ha.

I am a huge dunk fan, but them Lightning colored NB are
pimp.gif
x 100 where did you cop them? I never wore NB but this pair is the first pair i really reallyliked, the baby blues are O so
pimp.gif
too

Very nice shoe collection. Peep mine in my images. I have some total airs(wanna be hurrache) and some vi lows too.

Newest addition just came in today. So sick in person. Very glad I was able to grab a pair.

Back
Top Bottom