My conversation with WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH

FIRST WATCH THIS:

AND GO HERE:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

--- --- ---

So now you have viewed who you probably hate more than anyone you can think of. I know I do. I decided to have some fun with them this afternoon... I calledthe church. One of my friends talked to someone there for 30 minutes yesterday, so I was hoping for the same luck.

(after two unsuccessful attempts of getting through)

*$@@$: Hello?

Me: Hello, I'm doing a report on the Westboro Baptist Church, and I was wondering if I could get some more information from someone, do you know who Icould talk to?

B: Wait. For what school?

Me: Winona State University. (A cover-up)

B: Where is that?

Me: Winona, Minnesota.

B: Oh, ok... Minnesota... What class?

Me: Its a class called Religion and Lifestyles. We are supposed to find out more about a lesser-known religion and present it to the class.

B: Lesser-known? You have never heard of us?

Me: Umm... no... (trying to sound naive)

B: Think about it. What do you know us best for?

Me: Well I think I saw something about picking funerals...

B: Exactly. And do you know where you can find more about that?

Me: ... where?

B: Our website, God Hates @%%@.com.

Me: God Hates @%%@? Is that a real website?

B: Yes it's real. God hates @%%@, it's true.

Me: I would like it if you wouldn't use that terminology please. It's offensive.

B: Look, if you want to learn more, go to the website. I'm done here.

Me: WAIT, I think I have looked at it before. I still don't get what you guys are trying to do.

B: (getting angry) Just take a look in any Bible! If you would crack open a Bible for just one minute, you'll see our teachings plain and clear.

Me: I'm actually quite familiar with the Bible, I have been in Catholic schools all my life.

B: (more angry) CATHOLIC? That doesn't mean squat!! Who trusts some pedophile priest teaching you false ideas?

Me: How is every priest a pedophile? My uncle's a priest.

B: Sorry, but look on the website. HAVE A NICE DAY.

*CLICK*

(... so of course, I called again)

Me: Hi, I looked on the site and I was still confused.

B: LOOK, WE'RE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT. YOU'RE AN *$!@$%+, STOP CALLING US. (muffled, talking to someone in the background...) this kidkeeps calling, thinking we're going to do his paper for him...

Me: Umm, Ma'am, I can still hear you. I'm just trying to learn...

*CLICK*

I did my best... these people are very unwilling to cooperate with simple conversation...

CALL THEM AT 785-273-0325
post your convo's... keep it clean and reasonable...
they have been known to sue

indifferent.gif
You must be really bored...

why should anyone bother calling them? let sleeping idiots lie..

and its 3AM, chances are they aren't gonna pick up the phone

smh.gif
...gives Christians a bad name...

Needless to say they're WRONG. GOD does NOT hate homosexual people, and neither do I. I might not agree with they're lifestyle, but I DON'T hatethem. This %$** just pissed me the hell off...

IF ANYONE IS READING THIS, PLEASE TAKE IT FROM ME. KING LINCEY IN NO WAY HATES PEOPLE OF THE CATHOLIC FAITH, NOR DOES HE HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE HOMOSEXUAL. THESEPEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE OP'S POST DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL BAPTISTS.

Thanks to anyone who understands me.

Props to the OP for posting this and exposing their ignorance.

How the hell can people who practice a religion that constantly teaches love for one another really launch a website with that kind of name? Then they have thenerve to have snooty people answering the phone like that. Mark my words, I WILL be making a call to these people. Yes, I'm extremely @%+!%%$ pissed off.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They really thought they were going to get a positive reaction from people when they knowing disown human beings like they're trash? It boggles mymind...they're the biggest hypocrites...and a huge disgrace to anyone who says that they have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

I can't even believe this...
smh.gif

And another thing. (Sorry for posting over and over)

How in the hell can they sue over a phone call? Since when is questioning an organization grounds to sue? The nerve of these people. I'm seriously about tomake a petition, start a rally, send an angry email or something to these people. I've never been this mad about anything like this before...how would theylike it if someone made a site call www.americahateswestborobaptistchurch.com?

smh.gif

SMH X INFINITY

tired.gif

I'm done now...

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

They are located in Topeka. They are one of the few @%%% stains on the map of the great state of Kansas. They're horrible people. They have no remorse forthe dead and use death to spew their cockamamie agenda. Their leader is a man by the name of Fred Phelps. How he has survived this long without being shot, Ido not know. Notice I did not use the word assassinated. I wouldn't dignify him with the use of that word. He's lower than the bugs that crawl on mydog's crap. They'll be judged someday though.

wow at that Fox interview that lady is sick, i don't know much but can someone just let me know isn't it a sin to kinda of force people into convertingor following what this lady follows, and doesn't god look at what these people as a sin???

Religion these days, but please correct me if im wrong

That ***** is straight up disgusting she should rott in hell honestly, horrible views and to disgrace military funerasls like that with no remorse for doing sois so f'd up

Back
Top Bottom